Kwangmin's Diary.

Be my girlfriend - The Bus Ride

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Kwangmin Imnida.

Um...what do you write in a diary? Ah!

Name: 조광민 (Jo Kwangmin)

D.O.B.: 24.04.1995

Gender: Male

Blood: A

Star sign: Taurus

......

Aigoo, this is getting awkward :\ Youngmin hyung gave you to me for my birthday, I mean, our birthday (he’s my twin), he got me a Pikachu covered diary :D So... I suppose I should write in you everyday? But what do I write......? Hmm, I’ll ask hyung tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, it’s Kwangmin again. Hyung told me I could write my own feelings here and secrets too. What if someone reads it? Hmm... or do I write about my day? Okay, let’s try.

Today it is sunny.

I went to school by bus...Then I came home. By bus too. And...I listen to music in the bus, I like reading too, but I can’t read in the bus.

......

Maybe I should just hide you and tell hyung I’m writing but I’ve hidden it so he won’t see...mm...okay, it’s decided. Hope you don’t mind diary, I still like you, I’ll just hide you...and not write...that’s all. Ppyong~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diary! I know I’m supposed to hide you, but you’ll never believe what happened ^^ Normally I would tell hyung, but...I don’t know why, I didn’t want to. Hmm? Nevermind.

So today I was taking the bus to school as usual, then suddenly right after I board the bus I saw a someone running and scurrying towards my direction, shouting something like, ‘Ajusshi~ chamkamanyo!’ (pretend you’re hearing this in a girl voice) I didn’t understand what she said but it seemed like she wanted to get on the bus, so just as the bus started moving, I pressed the bell and the door opened and the bus stopped. Then I got scolded : ( I didn’t know why I did it? But that person made it : ) She’s a girl :D Her hair was a little messy, she was kinda disheveled and out of breath from the running, but she’s still cute... Keke :b Then when the bus started moving again, she turned towards me and said, ‘Gomawo, angel protector ^w^’ Then it made the scolding all worthwhile :D Something about her smile...I don’t know. Hmm, what is this weird feeling? I’m in an air-con room but I feel hot? Hmm... Okay, I should hide you now diary, byebye, ppyong~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mehrong~ I’m back. Keke. I thought it’s okay to write, so here I am, keke.

Today, I saw her again :D She’s from my school : ) I didn’t see her uniform because she was wearing a coat yesterday. Today, she was sleeping on the bus, she looked cold (neomu keopta though). I guess she forgot her coat today, so I stood between her and the air-con. But I didn’t feel cold : ) Oh, hyung is calling me for dinner, he sounds angry, must be fighting with dongsaeng again (she’s our next door neighbour), keke. Ppyong~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong? This is becoming a habit. :b

I brought a book to the bus today, so I can look at her without her seeing me (she always sits behind me). Hmm...why did I do that? I don’t know either. Ppyong~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmm...I didn’t see her today :\ What is this feeling? Empty, ne, I feel empty. Oh well.

Hyung told me I can re read my diary so I can get to know myself better. So I read...and...Why are my diary entries all about that girl? I don’t even know her name. I’m so confused. I think I really need to stop writing. So...annyeong~ ppyonggggggg~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm...it’s been a week since I wrote...I just saw you poking out of one of my Pikachu dolls, so here I am...jeongmal.

Mmm... I realize I’m never late again. I get to the bus stop really early, so I can wait with her at the bus stop. But she never seems to be early...Hmm? Oh, her name is...wait. I don’t think I’ll write it here, so I’ll just call her.....Pikachu? Keke. Pikachu~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I saw dongsaeng in my room today. I think I’ll stop writing. But I don’t want to erase my old writings...Hmm... Oh well. Last update then.

Youngmin hyung wanted to start working in the sweet shop. He asked me if I want to work too...but...it’s almost every day after school... I won’t be able to see her. So...I said no : ( Mianhaeyo, hyung... I’ll treasure this diary even though I won’t use it. I’ll hide it properly : ) So...goodbye diary, ppyong ppyong ppyong ppyong ppyong ~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diary! You’ve gathered so much dust under my bed buried in my Pikachu stuffs! Don’t worry I’ve cleaned you. Yah...It’s been 2 years already :D

Today, I finally talked to her!! I mean, Pikachu, yes Pikachu ^^Do you still remember her? Keke. For 2 years I’ve been silently looking at her. It’s not that I don’t want to talk to her, but I guess I’m the kind who likes to silently look at the girl I like? Keke. Ne, I understand now, I like her :b It’s so silly, to look at my old entries and know that I like her. But how do you treat a girl you like? Hmm...... I think I’ll go ask hyung. Be right back, ppyong~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, diary ^^ It’s midnight now keke. I realized I forgot to tell you what happened today and also I’m here to tell you what hyung told me ^^. I asked him earlier and he said that if I like a girl, I should always protect her and be there for her ^^ So I did the right thing today!

Today, when I was looking at her, she seemed to look very distracted. I thought she realized I was looking at her, but when I ‘casually’ turned my head, I saw a guy throwing disgusting looks at her. Then when he wanted to sit beside her I don’t know what came over me and I...Aigoo, I can’t bring myself to write it down >///< So... I...held her hands and _____ her >///< Mehrong, you guess yourself, diary! Anyway, I almost gave myself away >.< But luckily she didn’t find out that I’ve been crushing on her for 2 years... Then I walked her home <3 Keke, I was so happy I couldn’t stop smiling :DD I can’t stop thinking of her! Omo, it’s 2am now :b Youngmin hyung is for me to off the lights and get to sleep now. But I can’t sleep >.< Eottoke? Suddenly it’s very cold. Diary, do you feel it too? I sneezed just now, I wonder why. Anyway, I hope I sleep, nights, ppyong~

P.S. I said to see her tomorrow, I hope I can <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......

PABO!

No, not you diary, it’s me. Today I did a really stupid thing... I wanted to protect her like how I did 2 years ago when she was cold, but...I’m too weak. Pabo, pabo, pabo! She came late today, I thought I couldn’t see her, but when she boarded the bus at the last second, I thought I was going to have a heart attack! But I couldn’t see her because she picked a seat in the front and there was a lot of people... But afterwards when all the people cleared out, I saw her sleeping with panda eyes (like mine). Then when the bus jerked, she almost hit the bus seat! So I ran over and sat beside her, catching her just in time. The air-con was directly aiming that seat, but because she looked like she was about to wake up, I didn’t dare move an inch to adjust the blowing direction. I just want to protect her... Who knew? I fell asleep and the next thing I knew I was leaning on her... Not only that...I passed out after that and woke up in her brother’s bedroom with a fever... I’m so ashamed of myself diary... And when I tried to make up to her by inviting her to an afterschool snack, but she said she was busy...I guess she just didn’t like me but didn’t want to hurt me either...;___; Her brother, Minwoo (I think I spelled it correctly) didn’t seem to like me very much either... When we were alone in the room, he said, ‘I don’t know what you’re playing at, but you better not step on 2 boats at the same time. And if you don’t know what I’m saying, then stop flirting with every girl you see.’ I don’t get what he meant? Hmm...I’m staying home today, partly because hyung insisted, partly because I have no face to see Pikachu anymore... Hais...What do I do, diary? I think my first love has just ended before it even started... D’:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It feels like a dream <3

I broke my thumb today and now it’s in a cast, diary ^^

Ne, I’m happy because...... *drumroll* my favourite Pikachu fed me my favourite pikachu cake ^^As in, she fed me Jeongmin’s special cake keke.  (Jeongmin hyung works in the sweet shop :D) I almost felt like kissing her...>///< Somehow people thought we were going out together...not that I mind (I really, really like her!) But I was scared she would, since she’s a girl. It kinda broke my heart when she was fighting for her single status when we were accused to be going out together...but I was fighting together with her, so I guess I don’t have much to say :b I still have hope! Everything she told me makes me feel like she may have some feelings for me too <3 And the way she blushes...... <3 It makes me blush too :b Ahh, listen to my heartbeat~ <3

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t know what happened. ;__;

Molla. Molla. :’(

I should’ve been more careful. I should’ve known. I can’t write everything down, diary. Mianhaeyo. Because I think if I do, you will be too wet for me to write in.

Noona came to my class after school to look for me today, (she’s one of the children of the sweet shop owner) and she told me to run to the garden behind the school, or I’ll regret forever. And...she was right.

Pikachu was drenched and sitting in the fountain, she seemed to be crying. All I heard was, “I like him!” I don’t know who it was, but nothing mattered anymore, because someone was about to hurt her. I didn’t think and ran and stood right in front of her. So I got slapped, who cares. I took Pikachu’s hands and ran, I didn’t know where to go, to say the truth. My head was a mess and all I could think of was preventing her from getting hurt. Then somehow we were at the bus. She was hurt. I didn’t even realize I was crying.

......

Mianhae, diary, I’m trying not to cry ;___;

Her face was red, her eyes were red. She was crying. She said she was okay but I know she wasn’t. I didn’t know what to do, so I hugged her.

......;___;

She said not to see each other anymore. I’m sorry, I really can’t continue anymore. ;___;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn’t come to school today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn’t come to the bus today either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been 3 days. I haven’t seen her for 3 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took off my thumb cast today. I don’t know how long it’s been. Probably months, years, but when I check the calendar, I realize it has only been less than a week. I think she’s avoiding me. ;___; Tell me what I should do, diary...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She really is avoiding me. I asked hyung how was she, hyung said she was like me, a body without its soul. It breaks my heart, I don’t know what to do...eottoke? ;___;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what to do. Wish me luck, diary. This Saturday, we’ve all agreed. I need to tell her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dear readers and subscribers,
Chapter 10 is the final chapter, and I want to make it special, so I'll release it part by part, only editing and updating Chapter 10, will you still come to read even if there are no emails or things like that? I promise it'll be nice ^^

 

From: The Miaows (author)