The Betrayal of the Tiramisu Cheese Cake

Be my girlfriend - The Bus Ride

From the last episode...

 

Kwangmin: I’m giving you so much trouble, I understand if...if you don’t want to have any connections to me...First troubling your brother, then now, everyone thinks we’re...
You: Kwangmin, please don’t think like that. Since I’ve met you, all you’ve given me is...protection, and...and happiness...I wouldn’t trade meeting you with anything else in the world...
Kwangmin: ......Jinjja?
You: Kwangmin, I......neomu, neomu......j-

*Bring!!*

You: ......Jwesong. *sigh* *picks up phone* Yoboseyo? *I’m going to KILL this person*
Minwoo: Yoboseyo, noona, are you busy now?

You: *Omo!* Minwoo-ah...umm...*I can’t say I’m in a sweet shop with Kwangmin...alone... Minwoo somehow dislikes him enough already* Ah...I’m in extra math tuition.
Minwoo: Ah? Oh, um, then...I’ll see you at home...later...
You: *Minwoo seems weird...* Minwoo-ah, gwenchanayo?
Minwoo: Ne, gwenchanayo. *I don’t want her to be distracted, I’ll tell her when she gets home* I’ll see you at home, annyeong.
You: Ne, annyeong.

Then you put down your phone, silently noting to set your phone on silent forever (especially when you are with Kwangmin), then you lift your head and saw Kwangmin looking at you expectantly.

You: Umm...*How do you expect me to say it now?? >///<*

Luckily, the devil doesn’t like knocking, and Jeongmin seemed like someone that would do whatever his princess asks him to. So the devil barged into the room.

Dongsaeng: Pikachuuuu~!! Are you free next Saturday? ^^
You: Umm, ne, I think so?
Dongsaeng: Then come to the fun fair with us!! There’s roller coasters, a HUUUGE ferris wheel, loads of rides, haunted houses and FUN FUN FUN! Come with me~?
You: Well......
Dongsaeng: Kwangmin’s coming!

Then you see her shoot a meaningful glare at Kwangmin, as if saying, “If you say no, I will force you into a Pikachu suit and make you dance and sing IU’s Good Day in front of the public!” Kwangmin, of course, nodded obediently, if not, intimidated. Then she turned back into angel-mode, satisfied.

Dongsaeng: So you’re coming? Pikachu? :DD
You: Hmm......I’ll go if Youngmin songsaengnim will put me off math tutor ;D
Dongsaeng: Okay, consider it done! I’ll go look for oppa right now! OPPAAAA~

And you saw her flitter out of the room in search of Youngmin.

Jeongmin: She’s really an angel, huh? ^^
Kwangmin: Hyung, you’re being too nice to her!
You: It doesn’t seem like you’re in a position to say that, Kwangmin ;D
Jeongmin: HAHAHA! Pikachu’s right, Kwangmin!
You: Aigo, Jeongmin oppa, not you too?
Jeongmin: Ahaha, alright alright, come on, I’ll treat you to something, Pikachu princess ;D Please 2 of you please shoo and be seated and I’ll get something for you right away ;D
You: Jeongmin oppa!

So as you and Kwangmin were ushered out of the kitchen, the devil accidently bumped into you, looking really weird-out and distracted.

Dongsaeng: Ah! Mianhaeyo!
You: Gwenchanayo ^^
Kwangmin: So, dongsaeng...have you......asked Youngmin hyung?

And as he said that he sneaked a peek at you.

You: *I hope I’m not thinking too much, but is this Kwangmin’s way of asking me to go? >///<*
Dongsaeng: Ahmm...I...I didn’t see him, but I’m sure he says it’s okay! ^^ So you’ll come when he lets you off math tutor, right Pikachu?
You: Ne, arassoyo ^^
Dongsaeng: Okay, then, I...I need to help with chores at home, so, I’ll go home first, annyeong!

Then like a whirlwind she sprinted out the doors of the sweet shop.

You: Is this normal?
Kwangmin: Wise man says, dongsaeng’s actions can never be foreseen ^^
You: *pfft* *Kwangmin is so adorkable <3 *

By now, most of the customers have either left or were just little old ladies enjoying their cakes and muffins, so you choose a seat next to the window and both of you sat down.

You: Is Jeongmin good? I wonder how the food is here ^^

Then you notice Kwangmin looking a little uncomfortable.

You: Are you okay?
Kwangmin: Well, you rejected my offer to treat you the last time...*pouts*
You: *Is he still thinking about my reject? >.<* Well...now I’ll treat you, okay? ^^

Then Jeongmin emerged from the kitchen, carrying a tray elegantly.

Jeongmin: Andwae, today, I shall treat you both! Prince and princess, I present to you, le Tiramisu Cheese cake with 2 cherries on top!
Kwangmin: Omo! * A,*

You look at the Pikachu-shaped cake (the 2 cherries were the cheeks) and looked at Jeongmin.

You: -__-
Jeongmin: All in honour of our new Pikachu! ;D You should be grateful; this cake was only reserved for Kwangmin! But now that we have a real Pikachu, I thought why not ;D

Then he bent down and whispered to you, sending you blushing heavily for the millionth time.

Jeongmin: *It’s Kwangmin’s favourite, you can get the recipe from me later ;D* So! Bon’ appétit’!

And he whisked his tray off professionally and returned to the candy bar, leaving you and Kwangmin facing each other with a pikachu-shaped cake in the middle, and might I add, with only one spoon – all thanks to Jeongmin, the romantic.

You: *This feels just like...a real date >///<*
Kwangmin: Umm, go on and try the cake, its good! Really......good * A,*

It was pretty obvious Kwangmin wanted to eat the cake; his expression was just too obvious! So you decided to tell a little white lie.

You: Ah, I’m on a diet, plus I’m not hungry now, so you go on and help yourself ^^
Kwangmin: Are...you sure?
You: Ne ^^
Kwangmin: Well...alright then ^^ But you should know, you look......beautiful without having to do anything...O///O
You: ...Jinjja? G-gomawo... o///o

And you two fell into silence as you looked out of the window to avoid getting a high temperature just because of facing Kwangmin and Kwangmin fiddled with the spoon. Then you realized he wasn’t fiddling with it, but was having difficulties using his right hand because his right thumb was broken. So you watched from the corner of your eyes as he awkwardly cut off a small portion of the cake and try delivering it to his mouth, but failing. Instead, chocolate syrup (Pikachu eyes) landed slightly left of his lips, creating a brown spot on his flawless complexion.

You: *pfft*
Kwangmin: Ahh, so embarrassing. >///<

Then you saw him trying to it away with his tongue, but it was too far away. So as you tried to suppress your near-exploding laughter, Kwangmin hurriedly took tissues and wiped his cheek with his left hand. This only made things worse, since he was not used to using his left hand, so the chocolate syrup just kept on spreading.

Finally not able to stand his awkward sweetness, you dabbed some water on a tissue and half-laughing and half-trying-not-to-laugh, you leaned over to help him clean up, you wiped his cheek gently. When you were cleaning the corner of his lips, you couldn’t help to look at his full, luscious red ruby lips...And Kwangmin seemed to notice that as well, and your eyes met and you two were mesmerized again. But acknowledging that this is a public area, you snapped out of it immediately and to resolve the awkward moment, you found something to get busy about. But this last minute thing never seems to do you justice, because you would always be getting out of an awkward position, only to get into an even more awkward position.

You: Here, I’ll feed you!
Kwangmin: O///O
You: *OMO. Why. Did. I. Say. That.* o__o
Kwangmin: Er...
You: I mean, you injured your hand...so...yeah......*Kill me now, please T.T*
Kwangmin: Um...okay, then......
You: *Can’t take that back now...Here goes...* Here, aaa~

So, with a burning scarlet face, you fed Kwangmin spoonful after spoonful, and that moment was definitely sweeter than any tiramisu cheese cake with chocolate syrup and 2 cherries on top <3

 

*At your house*

 

You: *Today~ is~ the best day~ of my life~~ <3 * I’m home ^^
Minwoo: ......

You saw Minwoo sitting on the sofa, looks like he was waiting for you, so you went over and collapsed next to him.

You: Minwoo-ah, noona is having the best day ever~! ^^
Minwoo: Your best day......was extra math tuition.
You: *Yikes! I forgot!* Well, uh...ahmm...yeah, I found out I’m not totally horrible at maths! ^^ *Whew*
Minwoo: Jinjja?
You: ...Ne ^^’’
Minwoo: Oh, then I’ll give you a test. What does 2 people times 1 cake plus 2 cherries divided by 1 spoon equal to?
You: ......o__o
Minwoo: I saw you. And now I know, I am nothing compared to them...nothing.

And you heard Minwoo’s voice crack on the last word. When he turned and ran into his room, you saw a glimpse a tiny droplet escaping his face. Without hesitating, you ran after him.

You: Minwoo-ah!!

But you were too late, he had locked himself in his room and no matter how you pounded on his door, he refused to open up. Next was a blast of music. A sign that meant Minwoo was crying, and he didn’t want anyone to hear him. You heard your own heart shatter.

You: What...happened? ;A;

 

*to be continued*