The Confession.

Be my girlfriend - The Bus Ride

 

From the last episode...

 

You: *They say, “Don’t fall in love with him, if he’s not ready to catch you.” If it’s you Kwangmin, I think I’m ready to fall really, really hard. <3 *

You and Kwangmin gazed into each other’s eyes. It was like the time was frozen just for the two of you. Just for two Pikachus falling in love with each other. If only this moment would last forever... <3

But sadly, it didn’t.

Girl: Wild Pikachu appeared! Pikachu uses aegyo and clumsiness, critical hit! It’s super effective!
Youngmin: You’re really lucky Kwangmin, she’s falling really hard for you, literally!

You and Kwangmin snapped out of each other’s spell, and then Kwangmin stood up and offered you his hand. You took it shyly, but as you did so, you noticed Kwangmin grimace sligthly.

Kwangmin: Gwenchanayo?
You: Aniyo, but is there something wrong with your hand?
Kwangmin: A-aniyo...

Then the little devil suddenly popped out of nowhere and “gently” pulled Kwangmin’s right thumb.

Kwangmin: Ah! >A<
You: Omo, gwenchanayo? *Kwangmin, how can you still think of me when you are hurt?*
Girl: Tsk tsk tsk, getting hurt while trying to be a hero.
You: *Did I just...hurt him......again?*
Youngmin: Aigoo... *Kwangmin will never admit he’s in pain in front of her...* Looks like we’re not gonna get any math done. Gajah Kwangmin, let’s go see hyung, he should know what to do. Do you want to come? Your namjachingu is hurt, Pikachu.

And Youngmin was looking at you.

You: Ah, mwoya, my name is not Pika-
Girl: Pikachuu~~ go go! It’s really nice there ^^ You get to be treated like a princess! XD
You: *sigh looks like from now on I’m a pokemon...a pokemon that...Kwangmin loves.... >///< Focus, focus! Well since extra math is cancelled...* Alright, I’ll go.
Girl: YAY~ Pikachu is coming~! Pikachu, I’ll treat you to my favourite sweets and show you my FAVOURITE oppa in the whole~ world!

You look at her lovingly, back to the angel image again ^^. But for some reasons Youngmin was not looking very good.

You: *Youngmin must be really worried about Kwangmin...*
Kwangmin: Hyung...
Youngmin: Ne?
Kwangmin: Can I...um...change? O///O

Suddenly all eyes were on Kwangmin’s pickahu suit.

You, Youngmin & Girl: *pfft!*
Girl: Kwangmin oppa, you’re thumb is broken, do you want your yeojachingu to help you? ;D

And there were suddenly two crimson red tomatoes in the room.

Youngmin: Yah, dongsaeng!
Girl: Arasso, arasso. Oppa is so naggy~ Mehrong~

And you and Kwangmin stood there and watched them bicker childishly. Somehow, Youngmin, being the big brother and all that suddenly became a kid again. You could watch them all day, but Pikachu wanted turn human again.

Kwangmin: Hyung...can you...um, help me? O///O
Youngmin: Ah, ne! Dongsaeng and Pikachu, please help clean up the rest of the mess. And remember Dongsaeng, NO BULLYING.
Girl: Mehrong~

So while Kwangmin went to change, you and the little devil started cleaning up the room when she looked at you cheekily and made you blush, again.

Girl: You know, it’s alright to fall in love, when the right one is there to catch you. ;D

*about half an hour later*

*Ring~*

Worker: Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to-
Youngmin: Hyung annyeong~
Worker: Oh annyeong! ^^ Youngmin-ah, what are you doing here? I thought you’re taking a break to do extra credit?
Youngmin: Ne, I brought-
Girl: JEONGMIN OPPA~~~!
Jeongmin: Oh annyeong my princess! ^^ You haven’t been coming lately!

Then you watch the person called Jeongmin ruffle the angel’s hair.

You: *Whew, looks like it’s not just Kwangmin. So this is her favourite oppa?*
Girl: Ah, that’s because of oppa! He told me not to come disturb him work! Hmphs!

And you saw her point accusingly to Youngmin, who averted his eyes gullibly, seemingly avoiding her accusations.

Youngmin: *whisper* Hyung, Kwangmin broke his thumb, eottoke?
You: *Why is Youngmin whispering to Jeongmin?*
Jeongmin: Ahh, I may not know what to do, but my noona does ^^ You’re lucky she’s here today, she’s talking to a friend of hers. Come on, Kwangmin.

While Kwangmin and Jeongmin was gone, you looked around the shop and there weren’t many customers but most of them, were girls. The thing is, they all seem to be looking towards your direction, whispering something like, “The 3 min princes appear together! Best day ever! I felt like I’ve died and went to heaven!” Before you could eavesdrop on all of them, I mean, overhear much, Jeongmin returned.

Jeongmin: Kwangmin’s getting fixed up now, my noona says it’s not too bad ^^ What happened?
You: *Thank god...*
Youngmin: Ah, it all started...with Pikachu.
Jeongmin: Mwo? Pikachu?
Youngmin: Ne. *gestures to you*
Girl: Pikachu, I’ll introduce you! This is my FAVOURITE oppa in the world, Jeongmin oppa! ^^

Somehow when she said that, Youngmin’s face suddenly grew darker.

You: *I wonder...*
Jeongmin: Oh Jinjja? ^^ It’s my pleasure, princess ^^ And this is beautiful princess is...?
Girl: PIKACHU! KWANGMIN OPPA’S YEOJACHINGU! XD

Then suddenly the atmosphere changed. The shop suddenly grew deadly quiet, like time was frozen as everyone look like they were shot, everyone except you and the angel, or is it devil now?

Jeongmin: o__o
Youngmin: *facepalm*
Jeongmin: .......OH! You mean Kwangmin’s yeojachingu is Pikachu, the pokemon! ^^
Youngmin: Ne!
Girl: Mwo? Ani-

To your surprise, Youngmin suddenly clamped his hands on and practically wrestled her into a private room – the kitchen probably, leaving you and Jeongmin outside.

You: Umm. Are they...?
Jeongmin: Oh, they’ve always been like this, never stops bickering :D

Then you realize that the atmosphere was back to normal after that “kidnapping” act. Everyone was chatting and smiling again, as if nothing happened. Now they’re conversation of choice was something like “Dongsaeng is such a joker, she’s so cute, for  a second there I thought I died!”

You: *Could this be...?*
An older girl: Jeongmin-ah, Kwangmin’s thumb is all fixed up now, I’ve fixed it up in a cast so he could heal better, he can take it off in about a few days ^^ Remember not to let get it contact with water :)
Jeongmin: Gomawo Noona, I’m so lucky to have you as a noona ^^
Jeongmin’s Noona: Such a sweet-talker, you ^^ I’ll be going back now, message me if you can’t make it home for dinner okay, I’ll send it to you ^^ Annyeong~
Jeongmin: Ne, annyeong~

So you watch as Jeongmin’s noona push open the glass doors and left the shop. She feels so warm, like a big sister you never had, even though you hardly know her.

You: *They look so close...hmm...I wonder why Minwoo is mad at me...*

Then Jeongmin pulled you out of your thoughts by ringing a mushroom shaped counter bell.

Jeongmin: Princesses, I’m going into the kitchen for a while, please ring the mushroom if you need me ne?
Female customers: Ne~
Jeongmin: Kamsahamnida~

Then you, Kwangmin and Jeongmin headed towards the kitchen, and found Youngmin and the little devil sitting back-facing each other with ugly faces. Jeongmin, who seemed to be very good at making the mood, immediately soothed the tense atmosphere. Either that, or this is so common, he’s gotten used to it.

Jeongmin: Yah, Kwangmin-ah, how can you get a girlfriend without my permission? Even hyung hasn’t have one! ;D

Upon hearing this, the two who were giving each other cold shoulders immediately came together to tease about you two.

Girl: Aren’t they cute? Kwangmin oppa and Pikachu, like they’re made for each other!
Youngmin: Even I didn’t know until recently! Let me properly introduce you. Hyung, this is Pikachu, and Pikachu, this is Jeongmin hyung, and though you are probably really close already, this is my next door neighbour, you can call her the devil.
The devil: Mwoya! Can I call you unnie, Pikachu?
You: Ne, and I’ll call you dongsaeng? ^^
Dongsaeng: Ne, Pikachu unnie!
Jeongmin: Hey, don’t leave me out! XD
You: Annyeonghaseyo, Jeongmin-sshi :D
Jeongmin: Ne annyeonghaseyo ^^ Since you’re Kwangmin’s girlfriend and we’re friends now, so just call me Jeongmin oppa ^^ So, spill the beans you two, when did you start going out? ;D

You and Kwangmin look at each other, looks like the truth is finally going to come out.

Kwangmin: Actually...
You: ...we’re not...
You & Kwangmin: ...together...*no matter how much I want*

Then it was silence, finally someone’s listening! Or not...

Youngmin, Dongsaeng & Jeongmin: Geojitmal!
Jeongmin: You’re finishing each other’s sentence!
Youngmin: Just look at the way you look at each other!
Dongsaeng: Kwangmin and Pikachu forever!!
You & Kwangmin: ......

Just as you were about to defend your single status, the counter bell sounded and Jeongmin immediately flew out of the room. So the debate between Young-saeng group against Kwang-you group carried out violently until Jeongmin’s head popped in the kitchen.

Jeongmin: Youngmin-ah, someone’s looking for you! Princess, please come for a minute ne?

Youngmin & Dongsaeng: Ne~

Then they both looked at each other, hmphed at each other, turned their heads and stalked out the room, pushing each other at the door trying to get out first (Dongsaeng won, of course). Looks like they’ve remembered they were just fighting. Then you realize, only you and Kwangmin were left in the room alone, sitting next to next other. To say the truth, after Kwangmin got hurt because of you again, you weren’t sure how to react in front of him...You were contemplating what to say to him, when he broke the silence, surprising you again.

Kwangmin: Mianhaeyo...
You: *why does this sound familiar?....*
Kwangmin: I’m giving you so many troubles, I understand if...if you don’t want to have any connections to me...First troubling your brother, then now, everyone thinks we’re...
You: Kwangmin, please don’t think like that. Since I’ve met you, all you’ve gave me is...protection, and...and happiness...I wouldn’t trade meeting you with anything else in the world...
Kwangmin: ......Jinjja?
You: Kwangmin, I......

 

*to be continued*