Chapter 9

Complicated

 

Tape

She saw Aaron through the window in the classroom. She opened the door abit and stopped when she saw Hebe. Aaron and Hebe was talking, Gui Gui decided to wait.

“Aaron Yan! Don’t treat me as a kid, just because I don’t say anything doesn’t mean, I don’t know anything!” shouted Hebe which shocked Gui Gui.

“I never did” said Aaron, coldly.

"We are dating, you should tell me everything” said Hebe.

“Who said we are dating, I forgave you and be friends again, you misunderstood” said Aaron.

“No, your lying, you got close to Gui Gui just for the tape” said Hebe.

Gui Gui’s eyes widen. “Tape? He got close to me just for the tape?”

“What are you talking about? No” defended Aaron, angrily.

“I am talking about you using Gui Gui for the tape” said Hebe.

“Are you crazy? I said NO” said Aaron.

“Really? You never liked her” said Hebe, walking closer to Aaron.

Aaron stared at Hebe as she came closer. Suddenly, Hebe kissed Aaron, Gui Gui saw and was angry, she ran home. Aaron pushed Hebe away.

“The feelings are real for Gui Gui” said Aaron.

“Aaron…” said Hebe and Aaron left.

Gui Gui hid in her room, ignoring everyone and she found the tape on her desk. Tears fell down her cheek, she sat on the floor.

“How can I be so stupid? Not knowing that he only became friends with me because of the tape” said Gui Gui, crying. “Everything is fake!” Gui Gui curled into a ball and was sobbing.

Wang zi knocked on the door of Gui Gui’s room, no one answered, he knocked again, no one answered. Wang zi opened the door and saw Gui Gui curled into a ball. He went up to her and knee down in front of her.

“Gui Gui, are you alright?” asked Wang zi, concern.
Gui Gui looked up, Wang zi saw her tears which made him got worried.

“Gui Gui, why are you crying? What happened?” asked Wang zi, curious.

“Wang zi…” cried Gui Gui, she couldn’t stop her tears.

Wang zi hugged her tightly and gently her hair.

“It’s alright, I’m here” said Wang zi.

Gui Gui cried harder and slowly fell asleep during it was tiring after all those tears.

Gui Gui and Wang zi was putting the decoration up for tomorrow night. Aaron came with Hebe who followed him to help with the decorations. Once Gui Gui saw Aaron, she froze and ignored him.

“Hey Aaron” said Wang zi.

“Hey Wang zi…” said Aaron and saw Gui Gui.

Gui Gui gave him an angry expression and continued decorating. Aaron was confused.

“Need any help?” asked Aaron.

“What do you think?” joked Wang zi.

“Okay” said Aaron, smiling.

Hebe followed Aaron.

“I am going to find Mei Mei and Ya tou” said Gui Gui and left, without looking at Aaron.

But Aaron knew she lied, Mei Mei and Ya tou was on leave to Japan to help their parents business ( Mei Mei and Ya tou’s parents are good friends). She was walking around the whole school, thinking about the past. The more she thought, the angrier she is.

Next day: At Wang zi’s house.

“You ready?” asked Wang zi, outside Gui Gui’s room.

“Wait, nearly” said Gui Gui, packing her bag.

She saw the tape on her desk. She stood there thinking if she should take it or not. She angrily putted the tape in her bag and went in Wang zi’s mum car. They arrived, everyone was there, Wang zi opened the car door for Gui Gui before she could.

“Thanks” said Gui Gui, confused about why did he do that for.

“Let’s go” said Wang zi and dragged Gui Gui in the hall.

They entered:

“Wait for me here” said Wang zi and left.

Gui Gui stood there looking around and saw Aaron near her. Suddenly the lights went off, the stage was fill with music. Gui Gui saw Wang zi on the stage singing(lollipop), Gui Gui was surprised and started cheering. Aaron saw Gui Gui’s expression towards Wang zi and was disappointed. The music ended, everyone clapped and sat on the table. Wang zi stood in front of the table.

“Hey guys, tonight is our gradation night” said Wang zi.

“Yay!” everyone shouted.

“Tonight, it is going to be fun” said Wang zi.

“Hell yeh!!” shouted everyone.

Aaron sat one seat away from Gui Gui and was playing with the fork beside the plate.

“I would like you guys to vote if Gui Gui should go out with me or not” said Wang zi.

“Wang zi, don’t joke about these things” said Gui Gui, shocked.

“What? Wang zi asked Gui Gui out?” shouted Aaron.

“I am not joking, I am serious, if you agree, put your hands up” said Wang zi.

Gui Gui was confused and shocked at the same time. Everyone stopped putting their hands up when Aaron grabbed Gui Gui’s hand and trying to take her somewhere.

“What are you doing?” asked Gui Gui as Aaron grabs her hand.

“Let’s go” said Aaron and pulled Gui Gui.

Wang zi was shocked and confused as well as everyone. Aaron pulled Gui Gui to a storeroom.

HAHAHAS, sorry this fanfic is going to end in the next chapter, the next chapter is more exciting hehe ^^. DW GUYS!!! i planned out another fanfic of guilun which i will post as soon as possible LOL

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!! tomorrow is my birthday. 16th of december LOOL

@GL<3: HAHAHAS :)

@Bubble: LOOOOL

@EmmaTM: HAHAS same here, i love reading jealousy scenes especially Aaron and Gui Gui

@SweetPrincess: LOOOL i'm good u? i reckon, you haven't comment for a long time and u changed your name hehe ^^ thanks for loving it

@lovely_vampire: HEHE :D i agree hahahas