Chapter 4

Complicated

 

Expected

The next day:

Hebe left already to America. Aaron tried not to care and searched for Gui Gui.

“Aaron?” said Gui Gui as she sees Aaron walking over to her.

“Aaron” shouted Mei Mei and Ya tou, surprised.

“Hi, you want to go to the amusement park?” asked Aaeon to Gui Gui’s group.

“Yes!” shouted Mei Mei and Ya tou.

“Oi guys” said Gui Gui and turned to Aaron. “Why are you taking us to the amusement park for?”

“Why can’t I? Doesn’t friends hang out together?” said Aaron.

“Friends? I thought you were joking” said Gui Gui.

“I never joke. Are you going or not?” asked Aaron.

“I am!” said Ya tou.

“Same here!” said Mei Mei.

Aaron looks at Gui Gui for an answer.

“Fine, I am going” said Gui Gui.

“Let’s go” said Aaron, leaving.

They arrived:

“Let’s take photos” suggested Ya tou.

“Yeh” said Mei Mei.

“I’ll hold the camera” said Gui Gui.

Mei Mei and Ya tou putted their arms around Aaron’s arm side by side.

“I,2,3” said Gui Gui and took the photo.

“How about Gui Gui and Aaron take one together” said Ya
tou.

“No, thank you” said Gui Gui.

Mei Mei snatched the camera and Ya tou pushed Gui Gui to Aaron. Aaron caught Gui Gui and puts his hand around Gui Gui’s shoulder.

“What are you doing?” asked Gui Gui.

“Just get this over and done with” replied Aaron.

“Ok,1,2,3, smile” shouted Mei Mei and took the picture.

Gui Gui got out from Aaron’s grip and walked up to Ya tou.

“Mei Mei and I are going to buy ice cream, you and Aaron can to the haunted house first” said Ya tou, leaving with Mei Mei.

“Oi guys” shouted Gui Gui when they left.

“Come on” said Aaron to Gui Gui.

Gui Gui just stood there. She was scared. Aaron grabbed Gui Gui’s hand and pulled her into the haunted house. Gui Gui held Aaron’s hand tightly when they entered. A zombie jumped out randomly which made Gui Gui yelp. Suddenly a phone rang from the movie, a girl came out ( the ring). Gui Gui started screaming so loud which nearly made Aaron go deaf. The ring started walking towards them, Gui Gui screamed louder and Aaron decided to do this. He walked up and punched the ring in the face (poor the ring) The ring was unconscious, Gui Gui was still screaming because she closed her eyes so she couldn’t see what Aaron did to the ring.

“Yah! Stop screaming already” shouted Aaron.

Gui Gui was still screaming. Aaron was really annoyed and was about to go deaf. He kissed Gui Gui which stopped her screaming immediately. Gui Gui opened her eyes to see what happened. Gui Gui pushed Aaron away.

“What do you think you are doing?!!” shouted Gui Gui.

“You wouldn’t stop screaming so I…” said Aaron.

“Enough…” shouted Gui Gui and went out.

Aaron followed, something struck Gui Gui.

“What happen to the ring?” asked Gui Gui, curiously.

“Oh, I punched it and then it went unconscious” said Aaron.

Gui Gui eyes widen. “Girl basher”

“I am not a girl basher when I punched it, the wig fell
off and it was a man” said Aaron.

Gui Gui gave a WTH look at Aaron.

“I’m serious” said Aaron. “Wanna go and see?”

“I don’t know you, get away from me” said Gui Gui, walking away.

“Come back” shouted Aaron.

Gui Gui just kept walking, Aaron caught up to her. Mei Mei and Ya tou went up to them and gave them the ice cream.

“Let’s go early, I’ve bought mochi for my mum” said Gui Gui.

“Ok, I’ll get the car” said Aaron.

Gui Gui was opening the door, excited to see her mum. As she opened the door.

“Mum…” paused Gui Gui, she was shocked.

Everything in the house was gone and no one was at home. Gui Gui went around the house looking for her mum and discovered a letter. She opened the letter and started reading.

To my dear daughter, Gui Gui.
Sorry dear, mum has to leave here because the office is going to be bankrupt, I own other people a lot of money, I went far away so don’t worry about me, I sold the house already, you are going to live with your aunt, Sarah’s house. I will be back as soon I solve all the problems.

Gui Gui scrunched up the letter and threw it away from her. Her eyes were watery and she tried to hold it back. Gui Gui stayed in her room, Sarah came and picked her up and sat beside Gui Gui.

“Gui Gui, your mum did it for your own good” said Sarah.

“For my own good? She doesn’t even trust her own daughter that I can help her” said Gui Gui, sadly.

“Gui Gui…” paused Sarah.

“2 years, she only stayed for 2 years, she abandoned me again, the first time when I was 2 years old, she left me to the servants to take care of me and all she cared about is work, work and when she came back, I have never blamed her because she was my mum but now, she left without even telling me, why did I born? With a mum who doesn’t even care about her daughter” said Gui Gui, crying.

“Gui Gui, don’t be like this, you still have me” said Sarah, comforting Gui Gui.

“I am always alone, thank you aunt, I treated you as my
mum” said Gui Gui as she leans on Sarah shoulder.

“That’s good, I always wanted a daughter from now on you won’t be alone anymore and don’t blame your mum” said Sarah.

SORRY GUYS THAT I HAVENT UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME COS I HAVE EXAMS COMING NEXT WEEK AND LIKE I NEED TO STUDY. I need to say SORRY again cause exams is next week i won't able to update early so i hope you guys can be patient. oh yeh do you guys have facebook if you guys do, you can add me Winnie Luo and my display pic is a cake with a face so i can tell you about my update. THANKS

@Akari Yoshimura: HAHAS yeh guilun are so cute together, hehe maybe Hebe will come back or not LOL read more and find out.

@EvenWu: HAHAS thanks hehe yeh they are friends

@love_vampire: LOL thanks for loving it

@Bubble: HAHAHAS read more to find out

@mango: LOL Aaron took a deep breath because he thought Gui Gui will misunderstood so he was relieved that she didn't misunderstood.

@xiaogui23: HAHAS yep dw it gets exciting throughout the story

@rachaellie: LOL thanks