Chapter 2

Complicated

 

Spotted

“Phew, nearly got exposed” said Gui Gui, walking home. “Thanks to this camera, my dream is to become a photographer that’s why cameras come in handy”.

Arrived home:

“Mom, open the door” said Gui Gui, through the bell.

“Coming, dear” said Gui Gui’s mum, opening the door.

“What are we having for dinner?” asked Gui Gui, inside the house.

“We are eating at youe aunties place” replied Gui Gui’s mum.

“Auntie? I thought we don’t have any relatives” said Gui Gui.

“She is my best friend, I haven’t seen her for many years, I saw her couple days ago” said Gui Gui’s mum.

“Oh okay, tell me when you are ready” said Gui Gui, walking to her room.

Arrived at aunties house:

“Wow pretty” said Gui Gui, looking at a mansion with a garden.

“Let’s go in” said Gui Gui’s mum, walking in while Gui Gui followed behind.

“Ah, you arrived, Crystal (Gui Gui’s mum) I missed you so much, this must be your daughter, so pretty” said Sarah.

“Hello, I am Gui Gui, nice to meet you” said Gui Gui, smiling.

“Such a nice name, nice to meet you too, my son went to practice” said Sarah.

“Practice?” asked Gui Gui, confused.

“He is in a band called Sum” said Sarah.

“Sounds familiar” said Gui Gui.

“Let’s stop talking, let’s eat before the food gets cold” said Sarah.

“That was nice, thank you for the meal” thanked Gui Gui.

“Thanks Sarah, it was very nice” said Gui Gui’s mum.

“Aiyo, why be so polite, we are like a family” said Sarah.

Gui Gui and her mum went home.

It was lunchtime at school, Gui Gui and her friends went to the canteen for lunch. After they got their lunch trays, they found a table. Aaron and his friends sat two tables away from Gui Gui. Gui Gui didn’t realise and continued eating.

“Do you really like Aaron?” asked Gui Gui.

“Of course I like him” said Ya tou.

“My Aaron” said Mei Mei.

“Ah…” sighed Gui Gui, getting goosebumps.

“Ah choo” sneezed Aaron.

“Are you alright bro” asked Jiro.

“Must be someone talking about you” said George.

“Ah choo” sneezed Aaron again.

Suddenly Gui Gui’s ohone rang, the ringtone strucked Aaron, Gui Gui went out of the canteen to answer the phone. Aaron followed Gui Gui out.

“Hey mum, how come you called?” asked Gui Gui.

“I am going to come home late tonight because the office is very busy” said Gui Gui’s mum.

“Ok, be careful” said Gui Gui and hanged up.

Gui Gui was about to go back in the canteen but Aaron grabbed her hand, Gui Gui turned to see who it was.

“Aaron?” said Gui Gui.

“You are the girl who heard the conservation between me and Hebe?” asked Aaron.

“What conservation?” lied Gui Gui.

“No need to fake it, your ringtone tells everything” said Aaron.

“Ringtone? Oh right, last time my phone rang and he remembered it” thought Gui Gui.

“Yeh and…?” asked Gui Gui.

“I want you to forget what you heard that day” said Aaron.

“Sorry I can’t” said Gui Gui.

“What do you mean you can’t?” asked Aaron.

“Because I recorded it” answered Gui Gui, holding the camera in front of Aaron’s face.

Aaron was about to grab it but Gui Gui quickly put the camera behind her.

“I can only give it to you if you fulfil my three wishes” said Gui Gui.

“Why three wishes?” asked Aaron.

“Have you seen a genie give one wish?” asked Gui Gui.

“Yes?” said Aaron. “Wait, when did I become a genie?”

“I don’t know, do you want the tape?” asked Gui Gui.

“Yes” said Aaron, coldly.

“Ok, I ‘ll tell you my three wished after I have thought
of it” said Gui Gui.

“Yah!! Don’t go too far” said Aaron.

“Huh? Far? I am close to you right now” said Gui Gui, confused.

Aaron just stared at her and Gui Gui stared back.

Suddenly, a bunch of girls came running from the hall, Aaron grabbed Gui Gui’s hand and ran which pulled Gui Gui with him. They stopped once there wasn’t anymore screaming.

“Hey, you can let go now” said Gui Gui while Aaron was
still grabbing her hand.

Aaron just realised he was still grabbing Gui Gui’s hand, he quickly let go.

“I thought you hate me, why did you save me?” asked Gui Gui.

“Don’t think I like you, I saved you because if they attack you, you probably be disabled then I can’t get back the tape” said Aaron.

“Oh… wait if I get attacked, wouldn’t it be easier to get the tape?” said Gui Gui.

“Whatever, after three wishes, you have to give me the tape” said Aaron and walked off.

6 comments and i will update

@Sapphire: Hahahas really?? i've only seen goong S mayvbe i should try princess hours

@foreverstar: LOL thanks it has more guilun scenes in it

@jumjumarsh:LOL thanks, here's the chapter the next chapter is sweeter

@EvenWu: Hahahas thanks the test was alright wasn't hard but i hope i get a good mark

@Akari Yoshimura: Thanks Akari, hahas

@Bubble: LOL bubble, i know you always want more guilun moments i will try my best to add more and the next chapter has a guilun moment.

@xiaogui23: LOL hahas yeh i feel sorry for Aaron but i have to. To make this story work. Hope you like it

@star: Hahas really?? i've never watched princess hours even i am a dramafan lols anyways thanks

THANKS ENJOY