Chapter 1

Complicated

 

Confession

“Gui Gui, can you fetch the bucket of water?” asked one of her best friends.

“Yep” said Gui Gui, went to fetch the bucket of water and as she came back, she accidently tripped on her foot which made the bucket fall onto the and all the water spilled.

“GUI GUI!” shouted one of her best friends.

“Sorry, Mei Mei” said Gui Gui.

“Mei Mei, don’t get angry at Gui Gui” said Ya tou.

“I am not angry, I know she didn’t mean it of course” said Mei Mei.

“Of course she didn’t mean it, she is well known as the clumsiest person in the school” said Ya tou, smiling.

“So embarrassing” said Gui Gui, covering her face with her hands.

“Just be careful next time” said Mei Mei.

“Who said we are your best friends” said Ya tou, still smiling.

“Hehe, let’s go to lunch best friends” said Gui Gui, excitedly.

At the canteen:

“I will go get the drinks” suggested Gui Gui.

“Thanks” said Mei Mei and Ya tou.

As Gui Gui went to get the drinks, she bumped into a guy because she wasn’t focusing where she was walking.

“Ow…” said Gui Gui, rubbing her head. “Sorry, as she looks up it was Aaron, the most popular guy in the school.

“Watch where you are going” said Aaron, coldly.

“I was, anyways so sorry” said Gui Gui.

“Psh…” said Aaron, giving her a cold stare and left.

“What’s the expression? He has no manners, geez, psh…” thought Gui Gui.

Gui Gui came back all pissed as she sits down angrily.

“What’s wrong Gui Gui?” asked Ya tou.

“I accidently bumped into Aaron and he just gave cold stares and words” said Gui Gui.

Mei Mei nearly choked on her water.

“Aaron?” said Ya tou.

Gui Gui nods her head.

“The top, popular guy, Aaron?” asked Mei Mei

Gui Gui node her head again.

“OMG, serious, he is so handsome” said Ya tou, happily.

“Yeh, cool, smart, handsome” said Mei Mei.

“Oi guys, enough, he acts like he is a prince but inside he is a devil, how can you guys like him?” asked Gui Gui.

“Because, he melts every girls hearm my Aaron” daydreamed Ya tou.

“What the…” sigh Gui Gui.

The next day: lunchtime.

Gui Gui was going to the classroom to get her bag. As she was walking, she heard someone talking, she peeked through the window and it was Aaron and Hebe. Hebe was the best piano player, she won many awards across the states and she was also very pretty. Gui Gui listened carefully.

“I have something to tell you” said Aaron.

“Oh, so this a confession of the most popular guy” whispered Gui Gui and took out a camera from her pocket, she started recording.

“Would you go out with me?” asked Aaron.

“Sorry, I don’t like you” said Hebe.

“What do you mean you don’t like me?” asked Aaron, surprised.

“Being a musician, you have to travel a lot, asking me to go out with you is like would you choose career or love” said Hebe.

“Then which one are you choosing?” asked Aaron.

“Career, being a best musician, career is very important, sorry Aaron, I like you too but…” before Hebe finish,
Aaron broke in.

“I get it” said Aaron. “Career over love”.

“Aaron, for you I would…” stopped Hebe when she heard a phone rang.

The phone wasn’t hers nor Aaron’s but Gui Gui’s.
Gui Gui stopped recording and got her phone out.

“Aiyo, why ring now?” said Gui Gui, hitting her head. She heard a voice which made her froze.

“Who is it outside?” shouted Aaron, loud enough for Gui Gui to hear. Aaron started walking to the door, Gui Gui bit her lip softly, knowing Aaron is coming. If Aaron find out it was her, she is so doom so Gui Gui decided to risk it. She ran before Aaron arrived, she kept running, she can hear Aaron screaming “ Stop running”.

“Yah, stop running” shouted Aaron when Gui Gui ran out the door.

“I think it is going to be fine, it is not like she can do anything about it” said Hebe.

“Still, I will find out who she is” said Aaron.

6 comments and i will update

@EmmaTM:Thanks emma, yep heres the first chapter hope u like it

@EvenWu: LOL i will try to update soon, i have a skill and knowledge test tomorrow wish me luck hahas.

@GL<3: HAHAS sorry exams is coming up so i wont be updating as often forgive me yeah? ^^

@Bubble: LOL and sorry bubble, i am trying to beat my own record in comments for days to treasure and it is also because i want to know you guys r reading it so i know i am doing good. Sorry again... i will update if i am free

@Blue_Sky: LOL heres the first chapter

@xiaogui23: Thanks, hahas here's the secret

THANKS FOR READING!!!