Chapter Two

Mianhae Saranghae [Yoongi X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisoo-yah!" I stormed in our apartment and ran straight to the living room where Jisoo was waiting for me as I jumped on the couch and squealed like a teenager who has just got a message from her crush.

"Yah! Unni-yah! Calm your down and tell me what happened." She said and waited for me to calm down. I inhaled deeply and let out a breath. I readied myself and told her.

"Jisoo-yah, you may not believe me but... IFREAKINGSAWMINYOONGI!" I squealed again but she was able to understand what I've said.

She froze, her jaw dropped and her eyes widened.

"M-Mworaguyo?" [Trans: What did you say?] She then recovered and stomped her feet against the carpet like a kid. "That's why I told you that I wanna buy the drinks! I should've also seen him!" She sulked but I just stuck out my tongue to her. "Anyway Unni, unlike what you did to Chanyeol earlier, did you approached Suga this time?" She gossiped and I nodded grinning ear to ear. "But I thought you respect their privacy?" She raised me a brow teasingly.

"I did respect him, you pabo. I didn't ask for his signature nor a selca. I just... simply lend him my umbrella."

"Umbrella?" I nodded "Don't tell me you lent him your favorite umbrella?"

"I did."

She chuckled a bit. "Unni, are you thinking that he'll find for you just to return you your umbrella?"

"Of course not." I chuckled at her too. "That was just my favorite, it doesn't have any sentimental value or anything but if by chance, he'll return it to me, then I'd rather keep it and won't use it forever." I grinned staring at the ceiling while my hands were clasped when Jisoo suddenly hit my forehead playfully. "Yah! How could you do that to your unni?!" She chose to ignore me and went back to her seat.

"So did he said anything to you?" She asked again and I shrugged.

"No words were spoken but at least I got to him close and... touched his hand." I squealed again as Jisoo just laughed at me and prepared the ramyeon.

"I guess I should stroll around the streets starting tomorrow." She mumbled.

~*~

Days have passed and Jisoo was really serious about what she has said. Everytime her class dismisses, she chose to walk around the street a bit before going straight home. Sometimes when I come home from work, I couldn't caught her home first and realize that she was outside, strolling again. Even the times when I need to buy something, she'll willingly volunteer but unfortunately, she hasn't stumbled with any idols yet. I don't even allow her to go outside during the late night which I assume when most idols took an advantage to stroll. It's not that I don't want her to stumble with some idols, I just don't want to her to put in danger while strolling around on late nights.

It was Saturday and like what we have agreed, I and Yi An will be having a hang-out. I wore my high-waist shorts that ends above my knees, a black crop top and high-cut black converse. My hair was loosely falling on my shoulders.

I grabbed my black and white shoulder bag as I stepped out of my room. I then caught Jisoo at the living room who was, as always, busy with her phone. She was slumped on the couch and her legs were on the table while crunching the snack on her side.

"Jisoo-yah." I called her and she hummed, not looking away from her phone. "I'm going now."

"Ne~ Take care, unni. Say hello to Yi An Oppa for me and enjoy your date." She teased and I threw her a pillow from the smaller couch. She giggled and finally looked at me. "Just kidding, unni." She said grinning and neared me holding both of my shoulders. "But I won't be shocked if someday you'll take your relationship to the next level. I like Yi An Oppa for you, unni!" She giggled and kissed my cheek as she gently pushed me towards the door. "Go now, unni. Take care! Annyeong!" She kept on giggling as I took steps away and gave her some glares.

She waved at me and focused on the road I was walking. That crazy brat, never ever in my thought that I would date my bestfriend. He's really like my sibling and I won't take our relationship higher for it would only be awkward for us if ever we break up. I'm happy as what I am now with Yi An.

"Yin-ah!" I startled a bit from the sudden call and saw YiAn not so far from me, riding a motorbike.

He chuckled at me when he noticed that I was startled and drove his motorbike stopping right in front of me.

"Hop in" He said pointing at his back. I gave him a confused look and pointed at my shorts. "It's not that short tho. Here." He handed me a helmet.

I just sighed and wore the helmet before riding at his back. Once I got to sit, I immediately pulled down the hems of my shorts, trying not to expose more skin. I then put my shoulder bag in the middle so it won't fall off. He started the motor so I quickly held to his shoulders before I fall but I was surprised when he removed my hands to his shoulders and wrapped it on his waists.

"Hold tight." He warned as he suddenly speeds off.

I closed my eyes and felt the wind blowing my hair. Heck this guy was driving so fast!

"Song Yi An, freaking slow down!" I shouted but I just felt the vibration of his back. I was about to hit him but I realized that I shouldn't break my hold from his or else I'll really fall.

My head was buried to his back as I felt that he was slowing down  and suddenly came to a stop. I looked up and saw that we are already in a parking area.

I got off and removed my helmet, throwing it to him as he skillfully caught it. I was fixing my clothes and hair while giving him a glare. He just kept on chuckling at me while keeping the helmets and securing his motorbike. He then walked to me and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. I elbowed him and he gasped.

"What was that for?"

"I almost died, you freak!" I scowled at him.

He chuckled again. "What are you saying? The ride was quite fun tho."

"What's fun with the overspeeding Song YiAn? What if we get caught? Coz that's illegal! What if we got into accident? You should've drove safel--"

He shushed me and took our way to the entrance of the mall. "None of your worries have happened so forget about that already." He smiled at me. "I'm sorry of that sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter