Chapter One

Mianhae Saranghae [Yoongi X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Peaches and Cream. Sweeter than sweet. Chocolate cheeks and Chocolate Wings.” I sang to myself with my earphones on.

I have just finished my shift on my work so I waited for a bus to take me home. I took a seat at the back, beside the window as I let the vehicle do its job. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and let the album I was listening to play on shuffle mode. Still jamming to the music, I opened my twitter account and scrolled down my tlist. I smiled proudly while reading all the updates that BTS are starting to break records, not just in Korea but also internationally. I was scrolling non-stop when it suddenly vibrated so I slid my finger downwards to see my notification.

- 방탄소년단 has just tweeted a photo –

I quickly tapped it and Jungkook’s selca suddenly appeared on my screen. I almost squealed on my seat seeing how good-looking he is. Fortunately, I was able to control myself and didn’t get the other passengers’ attentions. I can’t stop smiling as I tapped the heart and retweet button after replying to his tweet. Afterwards, I tapped his selca and saved it to my gallery as I set it as my new homescreen.

‘I change my homescreen for like…. everyday?’ I chuckled at my thought.

Yes, my homescreen will always be not loyal but my lockscreen won’t be and it will always be the photo of the great King of Selcas, MinSugaJjangJjangMenPpungPpung a.k.a. Min Yoongi.

Yeah, I’m a trash for Bangtan but I became a fan since… two months ago? And that’s because of my friend, Lee Jisoo. The ARMY virus is just so contagious.

As soon as the bus pulled over to a stop, I got off and walked straight home when someone suddenly headlocked me. I frowned at him when he shifted his weight to me making me walk with heavy steps.

“Yah! Song Yi An!”

He just chuckled at me and walked normally beside me, not removing his arms around my shoulder.

“It’s been a while, Sha Yin. How have you been? Busy of work?” He asked smiling.

‘Yeah. It’s been a while since we saw each other.’

I nodded. “Yeah. Tiring but I have no choice or my predators won’t have anything to eat.” I joked referring to my intestines so he just chuckled.

“Me either. But you know it isn’t bad to have some fun and enjoy life, right? So why don’t we go to the mall or park first before going home?” He asked grinning from ear to ear but I just gave him a sigh.

“Mian, Yi An-ah, I’m really tired right now.” His shoulders shrank. “Maybe… Next time?” I suggested as his face lightens up. “How about this weekend?” I smiled as he smiled and hopped like a child who has just received a candy from his mom.

“Really? See you then, Sha Yin-ah!” He said enthusiastically as he took the other way while waving goodbye to me cheerfully. I waved back at him smiling as I took my own way home.

There no stars at the skies so the roads were lighted by the lights on some houses, shops, headlights from vehicles and the streetlights.  It was late night already so there were only few people on the road. I could clearly hear the beeping of the cars and some people’s voices when I noticed that I’m not hearing any music in my earphones anymore. I took a look at my phone and saw that the full album has finished playing. I turned it off again, plugging off the earphone and kept it in my pocket.

I continued walking when I passed through a convenience store. I decided to come in and bought two ramyeons for me and Jisoo. I was already at the counter when I saw through the glass wall a familiar guy outside. He was sitting on one of the tables while eating his served cup of ramyeon. He was wearing a hoodie and his mask was on his chin. I narrowed my eyes trying to register who was the guy I was seeing.

‘Park Chanyeol of EXO!’ I shouted in my thoughts when the cashier suddenly snapped me in my thoughts.

“I… I’m sorry.” I apologized and laughed dryly as she hands me my ramyeons.

I exited the store as my feet take me to where Chanyeol was but my conscience was contradicting.

‘By the look of his clothes, he’s obviously in a disguise so that fans won’t recognize him. I should not bother him and give him his privacy.’ I decided even though I really want a signature and selca from him. I tried my best to turn my feet on the opposite way and acted like I didn’t see him.

I was not so far away from my dorm when I noticed that the lights inside were on through the window.

“Maybe she’s home already.” I mumbled to myself and I wasn’t wrong when I saw her shoes the moment I opened the door.

“Shine unni!” Jisoo called out as soon as she came out of her room. “Finally, you’re home.”

I took off my shoes and put the ramyeons above the table before dropping my tired body on the couch as Jisoo sits on the smaller couch still holding her phone.

“I worked overtime.” I groaned.

“Aish, Unni. Don’t stress yourself too much with work. Give yourself a time.” She advised and slid her finger on the screen of her phone.

“I know. I know.” I sat properly on the couch as I rest my back against it, folding my arm in front of me. “I’m gonna go out actually on the weekend with Yi An.” I stated. She then widened her eyes and turned her head to me.

“You?” She pointed at me. “And Yi An Oppa are going out?” She asked amusingly. “Are you… dating?”

I chuckled at her and playfully threw my hanky at her. “We’re just gonna hang out. It’s been a while since we saw each other.” She gave me a teasing nod. “Yah! What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter