Chapter Four

Mianhae Saranghae [Yoongi X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Whether I say Sha Yin or Sha In, they are just the same, okay? ;) I hope this doesn't bring confusions.

 

Sha Yin's POV

 

Jisoo and I were having our way home with our victorious smile. We talked an unending stories while we rode the bus which made the other passengers turn to look at us weirdly but we chose to ignore them. I'm sorry but normal people won't understand these fangirling feels.

Trying our best not to fangirl in the streets, we reached our apartment as we saw someone in leather jacket standing by his motorbike. His head was hanging low but by means of his body posture, I could really tell who was he.

"YiAn Oppa?" Jisoo called unsure as YiAn looked up to her, flashing her a bright smile.

"Jisoo-yah~" He called and walked to her opening his arms to welcome her a hug. But before he could wrap his arms around Jisoo, she quickly dodged making YiAn hug the air.

I laughed at his pouting look.

"Why did you do that?"

"You can't touch me." She warned shaking her head and waving her index finger.

"And why?"

"Coz I'm saving my Oppas' touch and scent in my hands and cheeks." She answered closing her eyes and daydreamed again.

YiAn just gave her a confused look as he watched her enter our apartment still not on herself.

"Is that girl okay?"

"She obviously can't get over." I answered raising him a brow.

"Can't get over?"

"Uhuh. We went to a double date." I gave him a smug look.

"Oh. I almost forgot you went to a fansign so your Oppas have probably touched your hands." He stated nodding.

"Yeah. So you can't touch me either." I smiled at him but he just rolled his eyes. "Why are you here anyway?"

"I was bored and I thought you got home already."

"How long have you been waiting?"

"About.... One and a half hour ago?" He answered looking up.

I gasped. "Why would you wait for that long?"

"Coz I know you're coming home anyways." He chuckled and dragged me away from my apartment with his arms around my shoulders. "Yah! Where are we going?"

"Have you eaten your dinner yet?"

"Not yet."

"Good."

What's so good about not eating? I frowned at him but he just chuckled. I let him drag me to wherever he wanted until our steps stopped to the place where I first saw Chanyeol eating his ramyeon.

"I thought you're gonna treat me a classy resto but we end up in a convenience store." I mumbled but the pabo heard me so he gave me light knock on my head. I glared at him but he glared back.

"You should be thankful I'll still treat you a cup of ramyeon."

"Oh! Thank you so much! I feel so honoured to get a treat from the great Song Yi An! Hallelujah!" I sarcastically praised making him laugh as I just ignored him and went in the store first.

 

 

 Third Person's POV

 

The bell has rung and Sha Yin rejoiced internally. Their terror teacher finally exited the classroom as the whole class let out a breath to relieve the tension they felt during their recitation.

She quickly kept her things in the bag and hang it on her one shoulder as she stepped out of the room, going down the stairs to go to Dalpaeng's classroom.

She saw their teacher who has just come out of the room so she immediately entered and went to Dalpaeng's seat. It's not new for her that she caught him sleeping.

"Yah!" Using her hanky, she hit his head making his hair a bit messy.

Dalpaeng lifted his head up with his lazy eyes and yawned.

"What time is it?" He asked with his groggy voice.

"Classes has ended so get your lazy up!"

He stretched first and grabbed his untouched books above his table to keep it in his bag. Sha Yin kept on glancing on her watch for the male was taking forever with just keeping his things.

"Can't you move faster?" She asked sarcastically but the lazy man just gave her a smug look.

"They didn't gave me a nickname Dalpaeng for nothing."

"Aish." She groaned and snatched his bag and volunteered to fix his things for him. "There." She threw his bag back to the lazy man as he gave her a gummy smile. "Keep your title."

"I will." He chuckled as they both left the room. "Where's YiAn?"

"He's absent."

"Why?"

"He's sick."

"Oh." He just nodded as they both exited the school.

Before going home, Sha Yin decided to stop in the convenience store and dragged Dalpaeng with her.

"Yah! What are we going to do in here? I've got a lot assignments to do."

"Don't lie. You don't do such thing."

Dalpaeng chuckled and smiled. Sha Yin knows him very well.

"Sit." He was surprised when Sha Yin po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter