Chapter Six

Mianhae Saranghae [Yoongi X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT: If ever you're confused, yes, I changed the title of this fic from FIRST LOVE to MIANHAE SARANGHAE.

 

 

 

Yoongi's POV

 

"I was really an idiot back then." I sighed pulling my hair. "I was serious about my feelings for her but I'm such a not to do an effort for our relationship to work out."

"Because you're too young back then." Jin hyung said making me lift my head up to him. "They're right that you're too young to enter such relationship--"

"I don't care if we were too young. All I feel is my feelings for her which are real!"

"I know. I know. Calm yo dude, okay?" He sighed and held my shoulders. "What am I saying is... Maybe.. You showed her your affection as her bestfriend and not as her boyfriend... Which is completely different, Yoongi."

I let out a breath and clasped my hands. "I know."

"But it isn't too late." He squeezed my shoulder. "You have met her again, don't you? Then... Make things right this time."

I smiled, my eyes pierced on the bear-printed umbrella under my bed.

 

 

 

Sha Yin's POV

 

After eating ramyeon and walking at the park with YiAn, he finally walked me home. Bidding his goodbye, I smiled and gave him my appreciation for a great time with him.

I walked in our apartment and saw Jisoo at the slouching at the couch with her phone in her hand, scrolling over her twitter. I sat near her and peaked at what she was scrolling.

"Oh. That kid is so cute!" I squealed making her flinch.

"Unni, I don't know you were here already." She said and sat properly.

"It's okay. So.. Who's that kid?" I ducked my lips pointing at her phone. She then looked at her screen then threw her stare back at me.

"You seriously don't know him, unni?" She asked as I narrowed my eyes. She handed me her phone and looked at the kid's photo. "Big eyes.... Small face... Thin lips.."

"Uughh." I groaned tilting my head. "Ah!" I snapped making her smile. "The caption says it's Jungkook."

She frowned and snatched her phone back. "You haven't seen Bangtan's pre-debut photos, have you?" She asked and scrolled over her twitter again.

"I haven't." I answered and sighed. "I told you I have no much time in knowing them so well. As for now, all I care is about their present and future."

She just nodded as I stood up.

"Have you eaten yet?" She nodded again. "Then I'll take a rest now. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, unni." She smiled as I enter my room.

After washing myself, I changed to my pajamas and dropped my body to my small bed. I stared at the ceiling with my hands clasped above my stomach. I blinked as I registered to my mind the fansign that has just happened. I quickly reached for the album and flipped its pages to reread the answers of Bangtan to my post-its.

I again crossed my brows, thinking of why did Yoongi answered 'Please remember me.'

I bit my inner cheeks and held down the album. Yes! I remember you. You are BTS' Suga, real name Min Yoongi, born on March 9, 1993 in Daegu. Rapper, composer, producer, savage, tsundere, famous of gummy smile and eye smile. Has legs which are ier than SNSD's and skin white as snow. That's it!

I nodded with a satisfied grin when a sudden realization hit me.

Min Yoongi... Dalpaeng?

Dalpaeng and him had lots of similarities. But the thing is... They don't look alike. Well, maybe they have both a fair complexion but their faces are really different. They have the same birthday and birthplace but I don't know if Dalpaeng can compose or produce music. Yes, he was poetic and was really good in literature. He also loves music but I don't know if he makes one back then.

Its not impossible for them to just have similarities, right? They are still different persons. They are totally different.

I convinced my myself nodding. Putting the album above my nightstand, I lied back to my bed and pulled my blanket up to my chest. I closed my eyes and readied to sleep when someone suddenly knocked on the door hardly.

"UNNI! UNNI! YIN UNNI!"

I jumped off the bed and hurriedly opened the door to see Jisoo grinning widely.

"What happened?!"

"Bighit has just accepted our second application to attend the next fansign tomorrow!" She excitedly said as my shoulders shrunk.

"Tomorrow?" I pouted. "I'm at work during the fansign so how could I attend?" I sulked.

"Can't you be absent for just tomorrow, unni?"

"I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter