Chapter Three

Mianhae Saranghae [Yoongi X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sha Yin's POV

 

uglYiAn: Ya! Yin-ah~

uglYiAn: i missed u alrdy

uglYiAn: wanna hang out again today?

I scoffed at Yi An's message. Miss my , you pabo.

shinebright: >////<

shinebright: how sweet of u, pabo.

shinebright: as much as I want to hang out again with u coz I miss u too but I'm not free for today.

I chuckled at my reply and a minute hasn't passed yet but Yi An has already replied.

uglYiAn: Oh. y? ㅠㅠㅠ What's ur commitment for today?

shinebright: I hv a date with my oppa <3

uglYiAn: You... WhUt?! @_@ You got a boyfriend, Yin-ah?????

I laughed.

shinebright: Eh? I thought u alrdy know?!

uglYiAn: That's it! I'm ur bff but y I didn't know????

shinebright: ofc u know ^^

uglYiAn: I don't!

uglYiAn: I don't even know my name in ur contacts, Yin-ah!

uglYiAn: OTL

shinebright: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

uglYiAn: Don't ㅋㅋㅋ me!

shinebright: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

uglYiAn: That's it! I'm coming to ur apartment!

shinebright: 0_0

shinebright: u can't!

uglYiAn: I can!

shinebright: >_<

shinebright: im not at home!

uglYiAn: wer r u then???

shinebright: i told u im on a date!

uglYiAn: srsly???

shinebright: im not kidding paboyah

shinebright: oops d fansign's gonna start!

shinebright: tyl!

uglYiAn: wat????

uglYiAn: so u'r on a fansign????

uglYiAn: and u call that ur date?????

uglYiAn: i rly thought--

uglYiAn: AISH!

seen 5:58pm

I just chuckled as I exited my chat box with YiAn. I and Jisoo are in the last row of the queue so I still have time to compose myself and get ready to meet the boys I were dying to see.

It's my first time to meet them personally. Well, except for Yoongi whom I saw during the not-so-rainy night.

My heart started to race as the fans gone wild and the boys started to enter the venue with their cheeky smiles. I smiled widely seeing how adorable they look.

Jisoo kept on screaming her lungs out but I tried my best to keep calm and save my voice for the talking with them later. Just a thought of me having a conversation with them makes me wanna pass out already.

As usual, they greeted us through the microphone as they chose their seats on the long table above the stage. The first line started to go up on stage and knelt across the boys, handling them their album to sign as they started talking.

My palms started to sweat. I can't even take a nice photo of them with my IPhone for my hands kept on shaking. I turned to look at Jisoo and she was on the same state as me. She was rubbing her palms together and fanning herself with her bare hand.

I chuckled at how nervous we were.

Aside of the album which was playing softly inside the venue, the shuttering of the fansites' cameras, talking fans and sometimes the boys playing with the my microphone were all I could hear.

After few minutes of failing to compose myself, we are now getting nearer to the side of the stage.

I breathed in and out few times and thought of how I should start a conversation with them. Each fan has only a minute to talk with them but I don't know myself if I'm gonna ramble in front of them and tell them how I love them so much or I'll gonna freeze in front of them and not be able to talk or better much just pass out. I don't know.

Jisoo squealed as a staff told her to go up the stage already. I even got more nervous for I was up next. I watched Jisoo kneel down across Taehyung who was the first member to stop.

A wide smile can't erase on Jisoo's face as she kept on covering her face with her hands everytime Taehyung speaks at her. Well, he's Jisoo's favorite and I can imagine her tumbling while screaming her lungs out right now. Imagining that I'll get to talk with Yoongi makes me wanna cry internally.

The staff behind Taehyung then gestured Jisoo to move to the next member already. I saw her pouted but Taehyung grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers as he shakes it smiling. Jisoo can't control her wide smile so she dropped her down as Taehyung waved goodbye at her. I was next.

My knees suddenly felt wobbly that I almost tripped on the first step so a staff helped and guided me to Taehyung. The moment I knelt in front of the table, I quickly covered my face embrassed, hoping he didn't saw how I almost tripped.

Just then, I felt his hand removing my hands to my face. Still shy, I dropped my head low only to lift it up again with his fingers on my chin.

"Hello~" He greeted cheekily with his most adorable voice. I squeaked inside as I examined his face this close for the first time.

Dang! If nobody's perfect, then Taehyung's definitely nobody!

He didn't remove his cheeky smile as he looked down to the album and signed it.

"What's your name?" He asked looking up again at me.

I swallowed first and find my voice. "Sh... Sha Yin." I stuttered as his smile grew more.

"Sha Yin?? Shine? SH... SHINEE?!" He squealed at his seat. I chuckled at his cuteness. "Do you know Minho sunbaenim?"

I nodded. "Yes. He's also in Hwarang, right?" I asked referring to his drama.

"Yes!" He excitedly said. "I'm gonna debut as an actor. You're looking forward to it, right?"

I smiled proudly at him gave him a thumbs up. "Of course!" I exclaimed. "I can't wait to watch you act in a drama."

He giggled as his eyes turned half crescent. "Thank you, Sha Yin~" He said sweetly but I pouted.

"I'm your noona."

His eyes widened at me. "Noona?" I nodded at him but he remained surprised. "But how come? You look younger than me."

I chuckled, a bit flattered that I looked younger in his eyes. "Because I was born on 1994."

"Ooh. So you're a year older than me." He mumbled and finally focused on the post it posted in the album with my question for him written on it.

I didn't get to see what he has written on the post it as I reached for the paper bag i brought and pulled out a pikachu plushie for him.

"Thank you~" He said smiling while passing the album to the next member and played with the plushie.

He then gave a last smile at me and hold my both of my hands, interlocking his fingers with mine. I was slowly moving to the next member when he suddenly leaned in to the table just to reach for me and gave me a soft pinch in my cheeks.

My face flushed at what he did but he just grinned at me cheekily. Jin, the next member, then playfully slapped his hand and turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked worrying and I gave him an assuring smile.

"Yes, Oppa." I answered as he smiled back and signed the album. Unlike Taehyung, he quickly read my question on the post it note.

"Namjoon or me?" He read my question as I laughed shyly. His eyes narrowed at me as he leaned closer. "Do you know how to cook?" He asked.

"Y-Yes." I answered nervously because of how near he was at me. "I actually.. love cooking."

He leaned back and confidently wrote down his answer on the post it. "Then I'm gonna choose you."

I laughed. "Why?"

"Coz Namjoon knows nothing about kitchen but to burn it down everytime he tries to." We both chuckled as he asked one more thing. "What's your name?"

"Sha Yin. Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter