Chapter Five

Mianhae Saranghae [Yoongi X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

"Yinnie, I like you." He confessed looking straight at the girl's eyes.

Sha Yin's brows were crossed and Dalpaeng could read her confusions. He cleared his throat and took a step closer.

"Yinnie." He called as the girl's uneasy eyes met him. "I like you more than a friend. More than a bestfriend."

He took Sha Yin's free hand and held onto it tight, their gazes not breaking.

"Yinnie, will you be my girlfriend?"

Sha Yin was stiffed. She couldn't utter a word. She felt the sudden dryness of . She blinked her eyes fast at Dalpaeng as the boy suddenly panicked.

"U-uhh." He stuttered. "Yinnie, look. I can wait for your answer. You can think of it first and I'm not--"

"Yes, Min Yoongi!" Sha Yin suddenly uttered making the male interrupted and flattered at the same time hearing Sha Yin say his full name.

"Y-Yes, what?"

"I'll be your girlfriend!"

A wide grin crept on Dalpaeng's face as he hugged Sha Yin tight.

"Thank you, Yinnie." He mumbled as he let go of the hug and faced her again. "So... How about YiAn? Shall we tell him about us?"

"No." She shook her head. "Let him know it by himself." She giggled making the male chuckle as he pulled Sha Yin into another hug.

"I really like you, Yinnie."

"I like you too... Yoongi Oppa."

 

 

Yoongi's parents as well as his relatives knew about his relationship with Sha Yin. They scolded him. They were against with it. Saying that they were still young to enter themselves into a romantic relationship. That they still don't know the real essence of love. However, Yoongi fought for his Sha Yin. He believed that love can't be measured by how young or old you are. He stood on his decision and ignored their comments.

It was their third day as couples. Yoongi was sitting at the last row of their class. Their teacher was having a lecture and all he did is to space out. He felt really sleepy but he was trying his best to stay awake. Despite of being at the back, his teacher then noticed him as he looked at him with his bored face.

"Mr. Min?" His teacher called out as he just replied with a hum casually. "Where is your book?" He asked.

Yoongi roamed his eyes and noticed that he was only the one who hasn't have a book on his table. He looked at his teacher.

"At home." He answered flat.

"And what is your book doing there?" The teacher asked again raising his brow.

"Having fun more than me."

The class chuckled softly as the teacher just caught his temple. He heaved a sigh as he looked at Yoongi's tired face again.

"So did you do your homework?"

"Did you grade my test?" He threw back a question referring to his special exam he took.

"I have other students' tests to grade."

"I have other teachers' homeworks to do." He monotonously answered making the class roar in laughter.

Their teacher's ears went red and they could tell that he was angry but luckily, the school bell has rang so he has no choice but to drag his things and storm out of the classroom.

Yoongi's classmates once again roared in laughter but he didn't give a shi.t. He was fixing his things that were actually untouched when a girl suddenly sat on his desk.

"That was cool." She uttered earning a glance from bored Yoongi. "That's why I like you coz you're such a di--"

"I'm busy right now." Yoongi interrupted her as he grabbed his backpack. "Can I ignore you some other time?" He gave her a sly smirk making the girl dumfounded.

He then exited their classroom thinking how could that girl like him when he actually doesn't have a good looks. He knew himself that he was really ugly and plain that's why he was beyond thankful that Sha Yin returned his feelings despite of his looks.

'That girl was just flirt asking for my di.ck.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter