Chapter Seven

Mianhae Saranghae [Yoongi X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

"Min.... Yoongi?"

Yian's eyes narrowed as he studied the familiar face in front of him. It was a bit hard for him to recognize his bestfriend but it didn't take long enough when he stood up and pulled Yoongi for a shoulder bump.

"Damn! Min Dalpaeng! Is it really you?" He asked amusingly with his wide smile.

Yoongi suddenly felt awkward when he noticed that everyone's attentions were on them. He just sat and so was YiAn who knelt again. He gestured YiAn to come closer and whispered to him.

"We can't talk long right now since everyone's eyes are all on us. Just pretend you are a fan now or both of us will be a dead meat to our manager."

Yian then understood him and gave him an assuring smile as Yoongi leaned away.

"I'm sure this isn't your property, right?" Yoongi asked to him pertaining to the album.

"Yeah. It's Yin's. You know fanboying isn't my thing." They chuckled.

The staff then gestured Yian to move already to the next member so Yoongi wrote something on the post-it quickly.

"Make sure Yinnie's gonna check my post-it." Yoongi mumbled to his bestfriend which Yian just gave back a thumbs up. "See you next time, bro~"

"Yeah. See you next time~"

 

~*~

 

The fansigning was finished early in the evening and Yian was trying to find a way to talk with Yoongi.

"Hey, Oppa, why aren't we going home yet?" Jisoo asked him when she noticed that almost all of the fans have already left the venue.

"I need to talk to Dalpaeng." He answered while checking out on the staff's room.

"Huh? Dalpaeng? Is he a staff?"

"Aish." Yian frustratedly scratched his hair when he didn't see Yoongi while peeking in the door. "Nevermind..--" His phone suddenly vibrated so he pulled it out to answer the important call.

After a minute, he was rushed so he handed the album to Jisoo.

"Jisoo-yah, I'm sorry but I won't be able to take you home. I suddenly have an urgent meeting so please go home safely, okay? Tell Sha Yin to check the post-it inside that album. Take care, dongsaeng." He smiled and patted her head before storming out of the venue.

Jisoo just pouted thinking she was going to walk home alone.

 

~*~

 

Sha Yin was already home when Jisoo came.

"Unni!!!" She enthusiastically called out and hugged the older.

Sha Yin just chuckled. "So how was the fansign?"

"As usual, you know their fanservice skills always kill me." Jisoo said smiling widely and dropped her tired body to the couch.

"Didn't Yian walk you home?"

"No~" The younger groaned.

"What? He let you walk alone in the evening?"

"He said he had an urgent meeting so I came home alone."

"Aish." Sha Yin scratched her head and thought of scolding Yian through text.

"Anyways," Jisoo sat down as she handed Sha Yin the album. "Yian Oppa said to check the post its in there." She lazily said.

Sha Yin then excitedly grabbed the album from her and scanned the pages.

"May I read what are the boys' message for you, unni?" Jisoo asked and tried to peek in the album but Sha Yin quickly closed it.

"Nah~" She teased the younger. "Privacy." She stuck out her tongue and went to her own room.

"Unni-yah!~~ I haven't ate dinner yet!~" Jisoo cried out.

"I cooked something for you. Just check it out on the kitchen." She answered back and flopped down on her bed after closing the door.

She kept on smiling seeing BTS's answers on her post-it notes.

'I wonder how did Yian interact to them.' She thought and laughed imagining how irritable Yian could be earlier in the fansign.

She turned the page and those were already Suga's photos. Her eyes quickly darted on the post-it as she gasped and got up from bed. She rubbed her eyes, thinking that she was just imagining things but she wasn't.

Yoongi has just freaking wrote his number on the post-it.

'But how?' She still cannot believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter