Move Back! Move Back!

Nobody Should Get Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next week that followed, the relationship between BoYoung and Sur went back to normal and they took time out to buy outfits for the coming concert. A lot of this didn’t make sense to Sur. `Who buys a new outfit for a concert? It’s not like a date or something and the members would probably not even spare them a second glance that is if they had even spared the first one`.

Time seemed to fly by quickly and it was now the Saturday of the concert. That night Sur slept over at BoYoung’s place but they didn’t sleep much to Sur’s dismay because of BoYoung’s nerves.

BoYoung was overexcited about the event and all night long she told Sur about the whole of Exo. How sweet of a person and leader Suho was, how absolutely amazing Chanyeol’s rapping was, how more beautiful Xiumin was than her, how Baekhyun was better with eyeliner than the world’s entire female population, how Kai’s smirking would set her on fire, how Sehun’s dancing would definitely melt her, how Chen’s voice would grip a tight hug around her heart, how she would drown in DO’s eyes and how Lay’s dimples would make her day heavenly.

Sur listened attentively at first but she couldn’t get all those names in one day so she just got Suho because he was the leader and DO because who doesn’t remember that? She gradually lost her concentration and zoned out on her friend. She didn’t remember at what point exactly she fell asleep but she does remember being woken up by a grinning BoYoung bouncing on the bed they had shared like a toddler that just had cake.

“Wake up! Wake up!” BoYoung literally shouted on top of her lungs while giggling.

“Unnie, just five more minutes please?” Sur groaned sleepily while keeping her eyes shut. 

“Nope. I’ve already bathed and about to dress. You’ll need to help me out with my makeup too.”

“Um, you do know that this is me you’re talking to right?” Sur opened her right eye with a raised eyebrow.

“So?”

“So!” Sur said as she finally sat up straight, “Me and makeup cannot be mentioned in the same sentence. I’m the plainest girl ever. All I do is apply sunscreen so how am I supposed to help you out?”

“You’re right. I probably need to pass by and see ChaeWon unnie about that.” She said as she thought deeply about it.

“Unnie, you’re good at makeup okay. Just do what you normally do, it’s beautiful.”

“We will see about that. If I’m not happy we’ll stop by their house.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes, seriously.”

“Okay then.” Sur just shrugged and got off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later Sur came out and started getting dressed. She heard the clanking of plates in the kitchen and could smell the coffee from this distance. She let out a happy sigh as she dressed hurriedly. BoYoung’s dress was still in the room and Sur couldn’t help wonder what stopped the girl from dressing already. Her makeup box looked untouched too.

When Sur walked into the kitchen, BoYoung looked at her disapprovingly while shaking her head slowly.

“What are you shaking your head sideways for? Is my dress suddenly ugly or do I have something on me?”

“You can’t be dressed up already.”

“Uh, why not?”

“Cause we have to eat first dummy. What if you mess it up?”

Sur just rolled her eyes as she sat down on the dining chair ready to eat. “Firstly, I hardly mess up my clothes when I’m eating and secondly, even if I do, there is running water and washing soap in this house so I’ll just fix the stain.”

“Well, firstly the jitters and excitement of today’s event will probably be too much for you to eat calmly and secondly, if you’re to wash the stain out now the dress won’t dry in time.” BoYoung retorted.

“Unnie, you’re forgetting you coaxed me into coming with you right? No, coax is a nice word. You manipulated me so I’m not half as excited as you are. Actually, I’ve zero excitement right now so stop worrying and start eating.”

BoYoung rolled her eyes and muttered a, “Whatever!” before she started eating.

Sur offered to wash the dishes but BoYoung vehemently refused saying she’d spoil her dress and that led to Sur waiting an entire hour for her friend to dress and makeup. She decided to use that time to text her fiancé back in her country that she would probably be offline the whole day and that she loves him. She knew the reply would come later on cause of the different time zones. Since coming to Korea, her relationship with her fiancé had been a bit strained due to the long distance but they were both willing to fight through the time zones with the coming wedding as inspiration.

“How do I look girl?” BoYoung asked as she entered the room after what seemed like forever.

“Beautiful unnie. That dress looks good on you and the makeup is amazing.”

“Gosh! I had hoped for a y look.” She said with a slight frown.

“It is y.”

BoYoung gave her an unbelieving look.

“I’m being serious. It is y.”

“Great. Come and I’ll put makeup on you.”

“Not happening.” Sur shook her head in refusal.

“You’re going to embarrass me.”

“You should have thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter