✓ Season 1 : Episode 9

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week passed, Taecyeon is being addicted to poker, and he can’t stop. While momo and jeongyeon are meeting every day and he is starting to feel something towards her he never felt like this before, even when he was with suzy, while the latter id happy with taecyeon her mum and jihyo moved into a bigger house in another street so they are not that ‘poor’ anymore.  

Jeongyeon and momo were walking near Han River, it’s their favorite place now where they always meet they were holding hands “what do you want to do in the Christmas vacation?” he asked

“We usually go to a house we own in Incheon in front of the sea, we spend it there every year”

“Oh! We won’t be together?” he pouted.

“Do you want to come? I will introduce you to my parents, you already become friend with chaeyoung haha” she elbowed him playfully and they chuckled shyly.

‘This is my chance’ “okay why not”

“Really?” she said excitedly , and he nodded she tip-toed and kissed him on his cheek for a solid 3 seconds. He looked at her and smiled he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer and they continued walking.

Meanwhile

“All-in” taecyeon said and loosed his neck-tie JYP smirked and looked at him.

“FULL HOUSE” the poker dealer stated and taecyeon LOST. He lost more than 250 000$ in 1 hour. He got up faintly and threw himself in the back seat… How is he going to tell his parents that he is addicted to Poker and that he is losing every single night?

He laid next to suzy who was sleeping deeply, he kissed her forehead and slept wishing he can get away from this easily.

 

Meanwhile

Jeongyeon was leaning on his motorcycle and momo is standing between his legs they were in front of son’s mansion they were holding hands and he was looking at her eyes.

“I need to go now” she said, not showing a sign of her leaving and he was still looking at her “stoop you are making me shy” she said and hid her face into his right shoulder.

He took a deep breath as many things are coming into his mind and the worst thing is his heart, that’s beating fast, so fast, he didn’t expect to fall in love with her that fast he thought he is just using her to forget suzy but the things he is experiencing with momo are totally different. He yelped and leaned in he kissed her on her lips while closing his eyes she closed her eyes and kissed him back his hands were on her waist pulling her so close to him while her hand was on his cheek caressing it slowly with her thumb.

 

Suzy on the other side was watching them through the window, she was seeing jeongyeon’s back but of course she didn’t recognize him, he is more fit now.  
 

Momo boke the kiss and rested her forehead on his few seconds later she went inside the house, jeongyeon put his helmet and drove off to his house with a wide smile.

 

Momo in the other hand was smiling like crazy and blushing as she entered the mansion.

“Was that your boyfriend?” suzy asked excitedly.

Momo nodded, yes.

“When you will introduce him to us? I am so excited to see him, I can see that he makes you happy”

“He does” momo cringed “on Sunday he will go with us to the summer house, he will be with us on Christmas”

“Really? That’s amazing” suzy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter