✓ Season 1 : Episode 3

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the investigation he left immediately to the jail, he refused to meet his mum and Dahyun as he was ashamed of himself they couldn’t even hire a lawyer he was hopeless and weak. He arrived at the jail’s big room full of bed and criminals they were staring at him with mean eyes as if he is the only criminal one here, he looked humble and innocent not like them until one guy approached him he looked young and small.

“Hey, I will take you to an empty bed” he said and jeongyeon followed him.

“I sleep on the upped bed and you can sleep down” he said and jeongyeon sat on the bed he bounced on t a bit, it’s nothing like his comfortable bed.

“Thank you” he smiled humbly at him but the men were still staring at him.

“I am Jackson by the way”

“I am jeongyeon”

“Nice to meet you”

Jeongyeon nodded and Jackson left him alone, he laid on the bed… depressed.

 

After few hours, jeongyeon was reading a book he brought with him, he was reading it calmly until a guy with a tattoo and scar on his cheek came closer to him “Ya get up”

Jeongyeon didn’t compile and just looked back at his book he was so sad and didn’t want to talk to anyone.

“I SAID GET UP!” the guy hollered making jeongyeon sigh and got up.

“What?”

“You look young how old are you?” the guy was touching jeongyeon’s shirt and patting his shoulder but the latter pulled his hand off him “Twenty four and please don’t touch me”

“You are crossing the line!” the guy threatened as he pulled out a knife!

A knife? In a prison?

“Sojeon! Enough!” a man in his 60s yelled “He is still new we don’t want to scare him” he added while sitting alone on a bed reading a book he looked old and not that evil and mean like the other men.

Days passed…

Some men are annoying jeongyeon but he is so calm and so lazy to even make troubles… his mum sent him some clothes and books to read. He was sitting and reading a book calmly when Jackson interrupted him

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Uhm Reading” jeongyeon looked at that old guy then at Jackson “ya Jackson I have a question, who is that guy?” he asked and pointed at him.

“Him? you don’t know him?” Jackson was shocked “he is one of the biggest gangster in Korea, he is leaving the jail next week his name is kim Minjun he is so scary and no one dares to talk to him or even get closer to him but when he loves someone he do the maximum to them! I envy these people”

“Cool” jeongyeon’s eyes were fixed on him. He was curious about him. Eventually, he was using the toilet when he overheard two men talking.

“Take the knife and kill him, he shower at night” one guy said Jeongyeon heard them and widened his eyes. Minjun got up and went to the bathroom and that guy followed him after a while jeongyeon got up and went to the bathroom slowly the guy was about to stab Minjun but jeongyeon didn’t hesitate to stop him and fought with him, Minjun noticed him and saw the guy laying on the floor and jeongyeon was taking his breath after punching the guy non-stop.

“Are you okay sir?” jeongyeon asked.

The old man nodded while staring intensely at the young guy in front of him Jeongyeon bowed and left for his bed he rubbed his fist as it turned guy because of that man it was night and everyone was sleeping so jeongyeon got up to take his blanket. The other guy saw that jeongyeon saved Minjun he came closer and tried to stab him, jeongyeon turned around and the guy was already on floor Minjun saved him.

“I think we are in draw now” Minjun said and everyone woke up because of the man groaning on the floor. Jeongyeon nodded at him while staring at his eyes deeply.

“Everyone go back to sleep!” Minjun ordered and they obediently they bowed and went to their beds.

“You follow me” he said and pointed at jeongyeon.

“Ya open the door” Minjun said to the cop! The latter compiled and opened the yard’s doo they only open it 4 hours a day, it was almost midnight and the two saw on a bench.

 “Thank you my son for saving my life” he said patting jeongyeon’s lap.

“No it’s okay, I did what everyone should have done”

“No, I don’t think so” Minjun smiled at jeongyeon’s innocence “Why are you here son?”

Jeongyeon sighed and told him the story.

Minjun hummed and kept staring at jeongyeon “so?”

“You are really a good kid but she made you a bad person” he commented.

“Yeah I think”

“Son ... in life you won’t meet people who are kind and humble like you, you should show this side to people who deserves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter