✓ Season 1: Episode 5

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He went back to his office and a few seconds later a girl came she sat in front of him after she bowed.

“You are ready right?” he asked as he closed the file in front of him.

“Yes sir” she smiled warmly at him.

“As I told you, you have to keep your eyes open! Being taecyeon secretary will help us a lot”  

“I know sir and I will work hard”

He smiled at her “okay yuju! Good luck on your first day at work”

After she left he looked at the computer’s screen, taecyeon’s picture was on it he smirked as he swore that will do anything to make taecyeon broke and powerless.

 

Next day, Sunday

Jeongyeon was parking his car in front of Son’s mansion, he saw momo leaving with her car, it was so early the weather was so beautiful and sunny “Let’s see this rich girl where she goes in the vacation day” he said as he revved up the engine and followed her.

She stopped in front of a grocery shop and he waited in his car, his eyes cold eyes were glued to the door waiting her to come out.

“She will probably buy some condoms and alcohol” he smirked “I really hate rich spoiled people”

Eventually, she came out holding huge plastic bags and she put them in the trunk, he chuckled as she struggled to make them fit in the trunk, the way she clapped for herself and run to the driver seat made him froze and the smirk on his face disappeared…’ Does she really look like a bad girl?’ he thought.

He continued driving until he saw her parking in an orphanage! A guy that’s probably the janitor helped her with the plastic bags and boxes. Jeongyeon waited a bit then he put his mask and cap on. It was an open day people were coming in and out of the orphanage as there was an exhibition.

“Welcome sir” a girl said as he came in, she handed him a brochure and he ignored it while looking around.

“What is this?” he asked her firmly.

“Uhm an exhibition of handwork items that the kids made” she replied and she was a bit scared of his mysterious look, she had to follow a kid that was running around while he went in and start looking for the handmade items. He held pencils with names dug on them when he overheard to women talking.

“Ahh did you see momo? She came even though she is so busy these days”

“Yeah I know she is the sweetest! Even the kids love her the most”

“Why she didn’t tell the press?” jeongyeon asked boldly he didn’t care that they knew he was listening to their conversation.

“She never cared about press” the woman frowned “she donate us money and toys… She likes kids and that’s all”

The other woman nodded in agreement. He raised his eyebrow and continued walking as he was stealing glances at her, the way she laughed and played with kids… She looked innocent just like them. Even the workers were hugging her and talking to her… She didn’t care that her nice jeans were now ruined as a kid spilled some of his juice on her.

 

Jeongyeon left as he was afraid that he might get caught he sat in the driver seat and removed his mask angrily “that what they always do! They hide their dirty job by doing some good things so they can make people trust them!” he spoke to himself… Convincing himself that momo is same as her brother or as any other bad rich person.

Then he saw her leaving, she sat behind the steering wheel and called someone, simultaneously jeongyeon’s phone rang, he cleared his voice and answered.

 

JY: “Hello?”

MM: “Hey, it’s me momo how are you Mr. Jeongyeon?”

JY: “Oh momo? I am doing great and you?”  

MM: “Fine, actually I am talking to you for business I know it’s Sunday but if you are free I would like to meet you and talk a bit about work”

JY: “yeah of course, where shall we meet?”

MM: “um do you know Arittaum Seonyu?”

JY: “Sure let’s meet there”

Jeongyeon smirked and called Minjun telling him about what happened and that everything is working as they planned, he changed his outfit and wore a nice suit before he went to the restaurant and she was waiting for him she changed her outfit and wore more formal pant and shirt he went to her table and they shook hands.

“Are you hungry?” she asked

“Yes”

“Let’s order food then we will talk”

“Okay”

He was stealing glances at her while reading the menu, the way she was playing with her earlobe and reading, she looked so classy and y no man can deny it… Not even jeongyeon.

“Actually yesterday I told my dad what happened and he was so thankful to you for saving me, he was shocked when he knew that you work at MJ company, he already wants to make a deal with this company” he was staring at her while she was talking non-stop about the company “MJ Company is for shipping and transportation right? Our company export some of our merchandise to overseas so shipping companies are important to us and company like yours is the best in this department nowadays”  

“Oh that’s a great chance actually” he muted “But I don’t know if we can accept this offer”

“Mister Jeongyeon we can make an official meeting with you and my father he wants to make the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter