✓ Season 1 : Episode 7

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two were in a state of shock, they just met almost two weeks ago but he already managed to make her fall for him “I know we met a few days ago but I want to know you better momo-ssi” he said.  She looked up at his eyes the first time he ever saw her eyes this close he yelped as their dark color was so beautiful and charming ”your eyes are so beautiful” without him knowing he said what he saw and felt.

She didn’t reply at all but her cheeks turned into red as his stares made her so shy he held her hands tightly and caressed her hair “can I take this as a yes?” she nodded and smiled shyly.

‘Mission passed’ he thought.  He left his room and laid on the couch … he smirked and chuckled a bit until he remembered her kiss and touched his lips, he can still their soft feeling and taste the cherry lipstick favor he pushed away the thoughts of him liking her kiss and drifted to sleep… But he was happy that finally he can be closer to her and be more involved with her family and the company he wants to make them broke and suffer like he suffered before.

 

Morning

Dahyun woke him up and he got up immediately, he sat on the couch and rubbed his swollen eyes and puffy morning face. While momo was in the kitchen drinking water he got up and smiled upon seeing her in the cute pink pajama “good morning “ he said while looking right into her eyes.

“Good morning” she replied and gave him an awkward smile, trying to avoid his stares.

“You look so beautiful without makeup”

She touched her cheeks and blushed more “What beautiful? I look ugly”

He shook his head and caressed her cheek “You are not” they smiled at each other and “I will change my outfit and let’s hang out, shall we?”

She nodded excitedly bringing a smile to his serious face. He did his daily routine and wore black pants and white t-shirt with black jacket

 

Momo said goodbye to his mum and Dahyun and thanked them for this warm night and morning and jeongyeon can tell that his mom liked her.

As they left the house he was looking at his new motorcycle, but he was going to his car instead.

“Is this yours?” she asked and pointed at his new cruiser motorcycle.

He nodded “wanna try?” he asked shockingly and she again nodded excitedly he smiled and came closer to her, he took the open face helmet and put it on her head her face looked small and her cheeks were so puffy and red.

“You look so cute!” she blushed and cringed at his words.

He sat on the motorcycle first but she was shy to sit behind him, she can’t deny it. He is making her feel fluttered and safe. They kissed yesterday and touching him now was making her nervous. After few seconds she sat he turned his head and looked at her “your hands momo” she wasn’t holding into anything and she just let her hands down.

“I am okay” she replied.

He grabbed her hands and wrapped them around his waist with her hands on his stomach. He smiled sneakily and drove off he was happy with her touches, especially when she will accidentally grip into his t-shirt he couldn’t deny it, he is a man after all. He was driving and the weather was so nice and refreshing.

She was smiling the whole time enjoying the nice breeze, then she left him and lifted her hands in the air he was looking at her through the side mirrors and smiling instinctively. They arrived at cheonggyecheon river they were walking next to each other jeongyeon’s hand was touching hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter