✓ Season1 : Episode 2

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days passed… Taecyeon is annoying suzy all the time in the hall and she is now working overtime, while jeongyeon was busy in his jobs too he rarely see suzy now… He almost has the money for their wedding and house.

 

Today suzy was as always folding some shirt at the gallery when her friend told her that taecyeon wants her at his office.

‘I wonder why he called me’ she thought as she walked to his office she took a deep breath and knocked the door.

He smiled at her and closed the file in front of him “Suzy-ssi please sit down” he offered her the seat in front of his desk.

“No I am okay” she said humbly with her hands behind her back. After he insists she decided to sit. He grabbed a small box from the drawer of his table and gave it to her.

“Yes sir? Did I do something wrong?” she asked, she was afraid that she might get fired.

“A small gift for you and your hard work to our company” he smiled.

“Thank you so much but I can’t accept it” she refused it as humbly as she can.

“Please I insist” he stared at her for a while “I am your boss don’t forget”

She opened the box and found a new cellphone, one of the newest brands in 2011.

“I hope you will use it well, I saved my number in it”

She was shocked by his action and smiled “thank you sir”

“You can go back to work now”

She bowed and left she was smiling so hard while looking at the box she put it in her bag and continued working, she wished time can pass quickly so she can check the new phone and its new functions and settings. While standing in the shop hall she was looking at a woman who is buying clothes without looking at the price and choosing randomly she sighed and looked away she wishes she can buy an outfit like this, she looked down at her old shoes and sighed.

She left work around six she was so exhausted and being on the first day of her period didn’t help, while waiting for the bus a nice car stopped in front of her.

“Miss suzy” said taecyeon “Come in” he yelled a bit, suzy looked around, the bus didn’t arrive yet and it started to rain so she hoped in and sat beside him.

“Thank you for being obedient today” he teased while she smiled shyly. After driving for a while, they were close to the street she lives in. She was afraid that her possessive fiancé might see her and he won’t be pleased at all.

“Thank you for the ride you can stop here”

He parked on the right and looked at her “Suzy-ssi, let’s be close… I am really happy with your performance at work”

“Thank you sir I am just doing my job” she smiled “drive carefully and goodnight” she left the car, oblivious that she forgot her scarf next to him.

 

 

 

 

Night

She was in her bedroom exploring the new phone while laying on the bed when taecyeon’s name showed on the screen.

“Hello?”

“I hope you are liking it” taecyeon said, he was holding her scarf in his big hand and smelling it.

“Yes thank you so much” she blushed.

“I hope you won’t refuse desire to eat lunch with you tomorrow so I can give you your scarf” he said.

“…” she closed her eyes and was silent...

“As your boss I will talk about work I need to ask you few questions” he lied.

“Okay sir”

 “See you tomorrow then”

 

 

“WOW! Who were you talking to? You are smiling like an idiot” chaeyoung said as she sat next to her blushing brother

“A girl I like” he said boldly.

“Who is she?” she said excitedly.

“A new staff in the store hall, her name is suzy”

“Good luck with her bro!” she said elbowing him and he patted her head.

‘I will make her mine’ taecyeon thought as he looked at the TV in front of them.

 

Meanwhile jeongyeon went to visit suzy she came out of her room and hugged him tightly.

“What’s wrong with your face?” she asked concernedly as they walked holding hands.

“I got fired from my part-time job” he looked down but she caressed his back.

“It’s okay you can find another job” she comforted him as she mentally cursed their destiny “and you have me you should be happy!” she joked and he smiled brightly until he saw her phone in her hand.

“What is this?” he asked while pointing at it.

“Oh it’s from my boss, he said I am working hard! Such a nice company!”

“Interesting” he raised his eyebrow “why did you accept it?”

“He insisted”

Jeongyeon got really annoyed but he was so weak and tired to fight with her so he just brushed it off.

“It’s okay it’s just a phone” she said and held his hand “Shall we eat a sandwich?” he nodded and the two had a calm poor date.

 

Next day, lunch time

He took her to one of the most luxurious restaurants in Seoul she was reading the menu and not understanding anything it was all in English and so expensive. He was looking at her reaction while smiling.

“I will order for you one of my favorite meals”

“Yes please I am not understanding anything about it”

He laughed “I like that you are not shy about you being poor or uneducated”

“What’s wrong with me being poor?” she raged “It’s not a crime!”

“I am not being offensive don’t get me wrong I mean more than once I saw you taking the bus and you refused to get into my car I rarely see these kind of girls”

“My mum raised me well” she faked a smile

“I can see that”

“What does your fiancé work?” he asked as he was chopping the well-done steak on his plate.

“You told me it’s a business lunch”

“Yes I like to know the personal lives of my workers” he lied.

She sighed “he works as a waiter and used to work as a part-time job but got fired yesterday” she said a bit sadly.

“He works two jobs a day and he probably make what I make in 2 hours, irony”

She got uneasy and looked down

“Suzy-ssi did you wish someday that you were rich?”

“Yes”

He smiled “that’s why I really like you, another girl will say like no, and money is not important you are really amazing” he said and kept staring at her eyes and she was just looking at him “and pretty” he added she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter