✓ Season 1 : Episode 8

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was avoiding looking at him… Because she would smile like an idiot and it’s a serious meeting for them while taecyeon was boiling in anger he wants to punch him and fight him but he doesn’t want to make a scene in the middle of the meeting. Jeongyeon was so calm and cold listening to the partners’ ideas and opinions about the new project.

“Since Mr. Jeongyeon is responsible for the trading and marketing, I am sure the project will succeed,” JYP said he is the responsibility of the funding of the project.

Jeongyeon looked at him and smiled “Thanks for the compliment, I will work hard”

Taecyeon clenched his fist and his blood is boiling and he couldn’t say nor do anything. The meeting ended after few minutes, jeongyeon was the last to get up after everyone left.  He went out of the room and taecyeon was faking a phone call and standing next to the window, probably waiting for jeongyeon.

“I was expecting to see you here” jeongyeon smirked.

“What are you doing here?” taecyeon raged.

“As you can see I am a businessman now, and I really like your company so I am your partner now” jeongyeon tucked his hands in the pant’s pockets “Irony, right?”  

“Do you think like this you are taking your revenge? Be honest!”

“You are smart taecyeon-ssi”

“I swear if you came closer to suzy, I will kill you with my hands! She is not for you and she will never be! She is from son family now! SHE IS MINE! MINE!”

Jeongyeon clenched his jaw and his eyes were screaming hatred “suzy? No no not all! Why would I follow a married woman around?” he chuckled “I will make her come to me”

Taecyeon held jeongyeon’s jacket’s lapel and pulled him closer “you are crossing the line”

“You did the same when she was still my fiancé” jeongyeon replied and pushed him away “you snatched her from me and it’s time for you to feel my pain!” he fixed his jacket “it’s better for you not to tell anyone about me or you will regret it now excuse me I am a bit busy”

Jeongyeon left while smirking ‘this feels so good’ he thought as the revenge’s taste was pleasing him. He went to momo’s office she was standing near her desk holding a flower bouquet inhaling its beautiful scent.

“Did you like it?” he asked.

She turned her back and looked at him “this is from you?”

“Who loves you here more than me?” he lied…

“I think I do” chanyeol interrupted and came in jeongyeon turned around and looked at him with one eyebrow up.

“Chanyeol please, we talked about that” momo said.

“Why? I told you and I will always tell you that I like you, and you are more than a boss to me” he confessed boldly.

Jeongyeon clenched his fist “well sad to tell you that I and she are dating now!” he was offended! And he hated that! He held her hand tightly while momo looked at him with widened eyes, while jeongyeon was glaring at chanyeol.

“Congratulations, now excuse me” chanyeol said and left some files on her desk. He turned his back and rushed outside the office, seeing momo with another man broke his heart.

“Ah! Really! That guy!” jeongyeon said angrily and pointed at the door “he is so bold!”

“Yeah he told me few times that he likes me but I only see him as a cute little brother”

“Little brother” he rolled his eyes and leaned on the table.

“Someone is jealous?” she poked his cheek and he yelped… Was he obvious? Why was he jealous in the first place.

“I have the right” he shrugged his shoulder and stared at her bright eyes.

“Now leave I am a bit busy”

“Hmm” he whined cutely at her and she giggled shyly while sitting behind her desk.

“I want to concentrate!” she warned jokingly, he turned around to leave but he turned his back to her and left a peck on her lips. While she smiled shyly and looked at the flowers… But will these emotions stay?

 

 

He went to his car he was thinking of what happened while driving?

‘Why was I jealous?’ he thought he blew air from his mouth out of frustration as his thoughts were killing him. Eventually, he arrived at minjun’s p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter