✓ Season 1 : Episode 4

Years & Years [Re-Writing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir why you are helping me?” jeongyeon asked the question that had been coming to his mind.

“You are reminding me of my younger self, the way you are humble and kind but people like us can’t live peaceful life is so cruel so I become rougher and stronger, I leanred the lessons life gave to me and I am happier” he muted a bit “but there is always one person or one topic that can make you weak, and you have to make sure to keep It a secret”

“Do you have one?”

Minjun nodded “but for you, it’s early to meet that thing you have to be strong in front of everyone now”

“I will but sir can I go and meet my mum and sister? I miss them”

Minjun smiled warmly “of course you can but go without your car don’t show up in your hometown now soon you will go back to your house don’t worry”

Few minutes passed he got up and took a taxi to his house he was wearing a black suit with black coat, a cap and a mask he knocked on the door dahyun opened the door she gasped as she saw a tall black figure in front of her and he went inside the house immediately and covered so she won’t scream.

“It’s me” he repeated and removed his mask and cap

“Oppa!” she hugged him tightly “what are you doing her? Did you escape? And why you are so masculine and manly now?”

He laughed and side hugged her “I am free now, but don’t tell anyone okay? Where is my mum?”

“She is sleeping” he went to her room and sat beside her he noticed that she was holding one of his shirts making him get teary-eyed, he kissed her forehead making her panic and gasp.

“Shhh It’s me jeongyeon” he hugged her.

“What are you doing here son?” she said between her tears.

“I am free now mum, but I can’t stay here okay? I just came to visit you”

She was caressing his cheeks and looking at his small face “mum take those” he handed her money “I will visit you often and call you okay?”

“Oppa where are you staying? And from where all this money? Can we have some explanation?”

“You will know later” he fixed his suit and patted his worried sister’s back.

“What are you planning to?” his mum asked concernedly.

“You will know later!” he repeated. He gave them a last hug and kiss before he went to the hotel he will stay at. He booked a suite and sat on the couch he looked at the file on the table with momo’s pictures on it. He held one and stared at her smiling face.

“I will make it disappear like mine” he frowned and looked away.

Morning

“Yes chaeyoung I am leaving now, okay okay” momo was talking with her sister on the phone she was about to open her car’s door when someone pinned her to the car.

“GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!” He yelled at her, he took out his knife and threatened her.

“Ok--ay c-c-ccalm d-down“ she was searching for her wallet in her bag when someone came and pushed the guy on the floor.

“I am holding my phone, if you didn’t disappear from my sight in 3 seconds I will call the police and you will be in a big trouble so one, two-” said jeongyeon! The guy got up and ran away immediately.

“Are you okay?” jeongyeon asked as he picked up momo’s bag.

She bowed her head “Thank you”  

He smiled at her as he looked deeply into her eyes, it was the first time he sees her personally, he had to admit, she is way better than the pictures. He straight blonde her and defined jawline with the bright shining dark eyes. She was alluring.

“I am jeongyeon I think you are momo right?”

“Yes, how did you know?”

“I am your fan. I like your designs” he lied.

She smiled and bowed her head humbly

“I am sorry I think you are busy you can go” he said stepping back she sat behind the steering wheel and drove off he smirked as he watched her going farther and went back to his car

He sat in the back seat and a guy sat in the passenger seat, it was none other than the fake snatcher from a moment ago.

“Good job take the money and disappear for a while” jeongyeon ordered the guy bowed and left the car quickly.

“He did well?” shownu asked.

“She was shaking” jeongyeon chuckled as now his plan started.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter