Share Love Day

Love's Misfortune... or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That next day, everyone was giving flowers to their loved ones and close friends.

It was that time of the month again.

It was Share Love Day!

“Jeonghan, what flowers are you going to give me?” Kyungsoo smiled.

“Aigoo, you three pick a flower you want!” Jeonghan pulled out three flowers.

“OKAY!” The three of them grinned.

Wonwoo noticed one flower, a sunflower rather, on the bed of Jeonghan.

“Eh? Hyung, are you giving that sunflower to Seungcheol hyung?” Wonwoo smirked.

The two oldest hyung looked at the sunflower in surprise.

“Eh?! You’re really giving him?!”

“Is it not okay for him?” Jeonghan scratched his nape.

“Of course not. It’s just that, we’re just shock is all.” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Let’s go now or we’ll miss class.”

At the arts room, Wonwoo glanced at Mingyu’s table and saw plenty of flowers. Even the expensive ones!

“What do they see in that idiot?” Wonwoo mumbled as he continued sketching.

“Hyung…”

Wonwoo looked up and was surprised to see a bucket of daisies in front of him. Held by Mingyu.

“What is this for?” Wonwoo raised an eyebrow as he took the bucket.

“Share Love Day.”

“Hmm. Who else did you give flowers?”

“Eh? Umm, only Minghao and y-“

“Okay. Thanks. You may now go.” Wonwoo turned his back against Mingyu and grumbled.

Mingyu also gave Minghao flowers. Wonwoo doesn’t feel special anymore.

Mingyu just smiled but then noticed a pretty rose standing outside of Wonwoo’s bag.

And what made Mingyu grinned was the letter that read, ‘To Kim Mingyu.’

“Then I’ll take this, hyung. Thanks.” Mingyu swiftly took the rose from Wonwoo’s bag.

“What do you me-“

Wonwoo’s eyes widen when he saw Mingyu smelling the rose.

“It has my name in it. Thanks.” Mingyu patted Wonwoo’s head and walked back to his seat.

Wonwoo groaned. It was so embarrassing.

“Eat me now.”

Meanwhile, Baekhyun frowned when he saw his senior Lee Sungyeol receive a bouquet of rose from one of the famous heartthrob, Kim Myungsoo.

“Why am I so single?”

“Aigoo, sorry Baekhyun. Are you jealous?” Sungyeol laughed.

“Hyung, how do you it? How did one of the most handsome men fall head over heels for you?”

“He loved me for who I am, Baekhyun. You don’t need to do anything to be loved. Just be yourself. Nobody deserves love that comes from a person who dislikes you for who you are. Your future boyfriend will come soon.” Sungyeol patted.

Baekhyun pouted.

“Speaking of future boyfriend, our president has daffodils on his hand.”   

Baekhyun immediately looked at the entrance and saw Chanyeol smiling at the daffodil bouquet he’s holding.

Chanyeol waved his hands as he saw Baekhyun and neared him.

“Hi, Baek!”

“Hi. Who gave that to you? You look so happy.” Baekhyun smiled. It was forced but no one noticed because he’s a great drama actor.

“Well, it’s not exactly for me.” Chanyeol scratched his nape.

Sungyeol chuckled and left the two alone.

“Eh? To whom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter