It's time we see each other again

Love's Misfortune... or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time, Wonwoo was the only one left. He was at the cafeteria, reading a book.

“If only Mingyu was here, then he would’ve graduate with me.” Wonwoo chuckled sadly.

“Wonwoo sunbae, there is group of alumni looking for you.” Mark smiled.

“Who are they?”

“Just come see, sunbae.” Jeno chuckled.

So Wonwoo entered the arts room and saw his friends.

“Aigoo, our Wonwoo is going to graduate next week!” Baekhyun hugged Wonwoo.

“Aww, it feels like yesterday when I was the one graduating.” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Sadly, it was 3 years ago. You aged a lot, hyung.” Wonwoo smirked.

“Yah!” Kyungsoo whacked Wonwoo’s head.

“Aigoo, it really does make me feel old. Now, you’re the 20 year old in our gang. When I first came, it was Baekhyun hyung. And now, he’s 24.” Jeonghan laughed.

“Stop saying my age in vain!” Baekhyun whined.

“So where’s your lovers?”

“Jongin and Chanyeol flew to Japan for a business meeting.” Kyungsoo shrugged.

“How about Seungcheol hyung?”

“He’s having lunch with a client.” Jeonghan smiled.

“Wah, your lovers look more professional than you guys.” Wonwoo laughed.

“Yah! I couldn’t sleep last night because of my patients! Be thankful I came here!” Baekhyun pinched Wonwoo’s cheek.

“I just took a break from restaurant! I’m really needed there, you know!” Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out.

“Should I bluff too? Umm, there’s nothing to do at the hotel.” Jeonghan smiled sheepishly.

“Aigoo, I wonder what job should I go for?” Wonwoo sighed.

“Think about that later! Now that school’s over, you should treat us on that café you’re still working at!” Jeonghan placed his arms around Wonwoo.

Yes, Wonwoo still does part time for his own money.

So the friends went to the café.

Wonwoo got ready to work as his friends sat at the nearest table.

“The usual?” Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

All his friends nodded with a grin.

While Wonwoo was busy with work, the two oldest asked Jeonghan.

“Yah, so tell us this surprise for Wonwoo.”

“I thought your lovers told you already.” Jeonghan pouted.

“Jongin only told me about him and Chanyeol going to the airport to meet someone.”

“Mhm! And Chanyeol said that they really have a business meeting in Japan though.”

“The business meeting is true. But they fetched Mingyu from the airport first.”

“What?!” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

“Quiet down, hyung!” Jeonghan groaned.

“Wah, how did you manage to get Mingyu?”

“Mingyu is really a client though.” Jeonghan laughed.

“Huh? So is he some sort of boss?”

“Not really. I don’t know how Seungcheol found him but he asked Mingyu to be the interior designer for our upcoming facility rooms.”

“Wah, so Mingyu’s an interior designer.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter