A New Love Maybe?

Love's Misfortune... or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Club time was finished and Jeonghan was all alone.

“Where was the way to the dorm again?” Jeonghan sighed.

Jeonghan was mindlessly walking around the campus when he stopped in front of the music room. He heard a beautiful voice from inside so he entered the room.

“Neo ttaemune manhido uresseo. Neo ttaemune manhido useosseo. Neo ttaemune sarangeul mideosseo. Neo ttaemune, neo ttaemune moduda illheosseo.”

Jeonghan took a peek at the singer and saw the most handsome guy he has ever seen.

“Who is he?” Jeonghan mumbled to himself.

The guy stopped singing then he sighed.

“Show yourself, creep.”

Jeonghan’s eyes widen. Did he see him?

“I did see you. Now please stop creeping behind the wall.” The guy rolled his eyes.

Jeonghan bit his lip as he showed himself.

“Umm, hi.”

“You’re the vice presidents’ dorm mate, right?” The guy raised an eyebrow.

“Vice presidents?”

“They’re all vice presidents. Baekhyun sunbae is the vice president of the drama club. Kyungsoo hyung is the vice president of this music club and I heard from a friend of mine that Wonwoo is the vice president of the arts club.”

“Fortunately, I’m also a vice president. Or else I would be out of place.” Jeonghan pouted.

The guy just hummed.

Jeonghan just stood there awkwardly so the guy face palmed and stood up in front of him.

“What are you even doing here, newbie?”

“Well, it’s quite common for a newbie.” Jeonghan scratched his nape.

“You don’t know the way to the dorm, do you?” The guy raised an eyebrow.

Jeonghan shyly shook his head.

The guy sighed.

Jeonghan just looked at him confusedly.

“I treat Kyungsoo hyung as a friend and I don’t want him to worry so I’ll take you to your dorm.”

“T-Thank you.” Jeonghan bowed.

“How old are you?”

“Umm, 17.”

“Then don’t bow to me. We’re just the same age. Let’s go.” The guy rolled his eyes before making his way outside.

Jeonghan quietly followed the guy.

When the two arrived at the dorm, the guy was about to leave when Jeonghan held his arm.

“What?” The guy looked at Jeonghan boringly.

“Thank you again. May I know your name?”

The guy thinks for a moment before sighing.

Jeonghan thinks that he heard the guy sigh more than speak today.

“I’m Seungcheol.”

“I’m Jeonghan.” Jeonghan lend out a hand for Seungcheol to shake.

Seungcheol sighed again before shooking his head which made Jeonghan tilt his head to the side.

“Goodbye.” Seungcheol turned around and walked away, leaving Jeonghan’s arm in mid-air.

Jeonghan scoffed before looking at his hand.

“Does my hand look filthy to him?”

Jeonghan was about to knock on the door when Wonwoo opened the door.

Everything was too fast that Jeonghan found himself inside Baekhyun’s embrace.

“I’m sorry! We thought you’d already know how to go home. We were so worried! You should’ve called m-“

“Hyung, we haven’t exchanged phone numbers yet.”

“Shut up, Wonwoo!” Baekhyun glared at Wonwoo who just shrugged.

“But who took you home?” Kyungsoo sat next to Jeonghan.

“Your friend.” Jeonghan shrugged.

“Which friend specifically?” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Seungcheol.”

“Eh? The music club president?”

“He’s the president?” Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

“Well, yeah.”

“Wah! That guy is really incognito, you know! He’s really private and scary sometimes!” Baekhyun latched onto Jeonghan’s arm.

“Really?”

“Aigoo, he looks up to you as a sunbae, Baekhyun. Don’t describe him like that.” Kyungsoo whacked Baekhyun’s head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter