Beyond our limits

Love's Misfortune... or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ceremony started and Wonwoo felt like sweating buckets.

Baekhyun also felt the same as Chanyeol chuckled while looking at their intertwined hands. Baekhyun’s hand was sweating.

“Baekhyun, calm down. Why are you sweating so much?” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s cheeks.

“I don’t even know. I’m just nervous for everything.” Baekhyun smiled.

Meanwhile, Jongin fell asleep on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Why is Jongin asleep?”

“He’s been up all night for a proposal. The time difference of Seoul and New York made it hard for him.” Kyungsoo caressed Jongin’s cheek.

The receiving of diploma has started so Kyungsoo woke Jongin up.

“Wake up, Jongin. It’s starting.”

Jongin still laid his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder but now with opened eyes and kissed Kyungsoo’s neck.

“Yeah, I’m up.”

Chanyeol smirked as he caught a glimpse of Kyungsoo’s red face.

Wonwoo was the last one to receive the diploma as he was also the one to say his goodbye speech. He was about to go near the mic when the principal beat him to it.

“Oh, I almost forgot one graduate!” The principal grinned.

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

They’ve practiced the ceremony for the whole week, Wonwoo’s sure everyone was called.

“The graduate that came from America, Kim Mingyu!”

The 6 friends stood up and clapped for Mingyu while Wonwoo was frozen.

There at the door, Mingyu entered with the same toga as his.

Mingyu entered the stage and Wonwoo couldn’t keep his eyes from the latter.

Soon, Mingyu stood beside Wonwoo.

“M-Mingyu…”

“Now, we graduated together. Don’t you have a speech to say?” Mingyu chuckled.

“R-Right.”

Wonwoo walked in front of the stage and held on the mic tightly. He wasn’t emotionally ready now.

Seems like the 6 friends noticed as they started cheering for Wonwoo.

“Go, Jeon Wonwoo!”

“Yah, that’s my friend right there!”

“Woo!”

“Isn’t he pretty?!”

“Wonwoo, you can do it!”

“That’s my smartass maknae!”

Mingyu was silently laughing at the back.

“Good morning everyone. I am Jeon Wonwoo. Student body president and your Valedictorian. School… what can I say about it? Everyone says that high school is the best part of one’s life. It’s that time where we discover new things about our future, friendship, love and even ourselves. High school are where we create what makes us, us. When I first entered high school, I was afraid of a lot of things. I fear constant change. I fear my past mistakes. I fear making decisions. But I realized, fearing is never the solution to living. I realized that if I stay scared, I wouldn’t get to move on. If I didn’t give myself another chance to be brave, I wouldn’t have found what means to me the most. My friends and the one I love.” Wonwoo looked at his friends who were already tearing up and crying and to Mingyu who just smiled at him.

“The school is a scary place. You tend to cower, you tend to fit in, and you tend to hide. Entering school is scary and that’s the purpose! You have to get scared to know that it’s all up to you. That you make your own destiny. That our actions, our choic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter