Nightmares

illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin wakes up with jolt.He gasp.It is raining outside and  windy.Jimin feel  strange.Why is here is so windy?He asked himself and search the  cause.He saw the  window is open wide and there is a figure  standing there.Since it was dark,he can't see who is that.The figure look like Taehyung from the back.He look at Jhope's bed.Empty.

Jimin jump out from the bed and grab his towel to take a shower because he feel uncomfortable .His body is sweating.Jimin look at  the window.He is sure that  is Taehyung.He knows Taehyung body shape since they were together for a long time.

"Taetae,close the window.Its getting cold in here."Jimin said as he go to the bathroom.There is no respond from him.Jimin just ignore and take his shower.

While in shower,he heard the door open.Maybe its Hoseok hyung just came back from anywhere.After he finished,he walk to the closet to take his cloth.Jhope is sitting on his bed while playing with his phone.The window closed already.

"Where is Taetae?"Jimin asked Jhope while wearing his shirt.

"He went to Namjoon hyung to take his charger back.We bought a burger for you."Jhope  give a small bag to Jimin.He take the small bag and realize something.

"We?"Jimin look at Jhope.

"Yes,me and Taehyung."Then Taehyung comes in.Jimin's face change.

"But...Taetae was here.The window opened and  he was standing there."He pointed at the closed window.

"What are you saying?I went to eat burger with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter