Reasons why I Love you

I'll be Yours if You'll be Mine

A/N: I'M DONE!!! ING YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I finally finished this damn story. I honestly started this out for fun since i didn't see many jihan or jihancheol hybrid aus and somehow down the line this got super popular and the way things just barreled out of control made me hate this story and not want to continue it. So i'm very glad to be finished with it. Don't ask about extras. There are no plans for now. And i don't want to revisit this for quite some time. Enjoy everyone.  


Jeonghan and Seungcheol stiffened, looking at Joshua, eyes so wide it seemed like they would fall out of their sockets.

“That night,” Jeonghan said softly. His ears perked up, the fur on them practically rising.

“When you came home drunk,” Seungcheol added. His tail couldn’t stop thumping. It almost caused a small breeze.

“Yea,” Joshua said, pulling his legs in, wrapping his arms around them. “I told you two I loved you.” He sent them a sweet smile. “Did you two forget?”

“No!” Jeonghan nearly lunged at Joshua, grabbing on his sweats. Seungcheol jumped, grabbing onto Joshua’s thigh.

“I remember it all,” Jeonghan insisted. “I carried you up here and laid you down and ed your shirt and pants.”

“I took off your shoes,’ Seungcheol said. “We laid down with you and you giggled. It was cute.”

“You petted us and then told us you loved us,” Jeonghan finished.

They waited with bated breath, staring at Joshua so intently.

Giggling into his palm, Joshua lowered it, lashes fluttering softly. “I wanted to ask. Why do you two love me?” He held up a hand, stopping them before they could spill anything. “I know you two love me. That much I can see,” he looked at them, eyes boring holes, “but why?” He had to know why. “And one at a time. I don’t want you two arguing.”

They glared at each other, holding out their fists. Joshua laughed as he saw them do rock, paper, scissors. Jeonghan threw a fist into the air, winning. Joshua couldn’t help but notice that Jeonghan almost always won against Seungcheol in rock, paper, scissors; he was really lucky.

“I saw you looking at me when I was on display,” Jeonghan said. “You were fascinated by me and not in the way normal buyers were. I remember. You stared at me like I was something glorious.” Jeonghan took Joshua’s hand, his fingers, smiling as Joshua let out a small noise. He must have thought Jeonghan forgot all about the auction and Joshua staring at him.  “And when I woke up from that drug induced sleep. You pet me and told me I was safe.” He brought up Joshua’s hand, kissing it softly. “No one had ever told me they would protect me and stay. You were nice enough to even let us go after you dropped all that money.” Laughing Jeonghan continued, “There’s no one like you out there. You’re sweet, loving, soft, and stubborn in the best ways,” Jeonghan moved Joshua’s hand onto his face, “you make it so easy to love you. The way you smile, the way you laugh, everything about you Shua. I love everything about you Shua, because you captured me and made me fall.”

Jeonghan leaned in and kissed Joshua on the lips. “Is that what you needed to hear?” He smirked as Joshua blushed. It was so pretty.

“My turn,” Seungcheol said, shoving Jeonghan away from Joshua. “Shua,” he said it so lovingly that Joshua had to look down. The wolf hybrid grinned.

“I like the way you challenge me. Jeonghan too. I never had someone challenge me over my authority before. The people running the facility all smelled like fear,” he ran his nose up against Joshua’s arm, “but you, you smelled like you’d fight me and take me down or die trying. Your tenacity and backbone is thrilling.” He grinned against Joshua’s hand as Joshua tried to tug it out of his hold due to embarrassment. And the look of envy on Jeonghan’s face was fun too. “I stayed out of interest but then you made me fall in love with you. With the way, you taught me to stand on my own two feet, the opportunities you gave me to grow, the way you held my hand through it all and encouraged and loved me.”

“You’re blushing Shua,” Jeonghan whispered.

“M’not,” Joshua denied shaking his head.

“We made you blush,” Jeonghan grinned.

“Not done yet,” Seungcheol butted in. “As I was saying. The way you taught me to become a better version of myself, smiling at me and kissing me till I woke up every day craving your love and the way you’d smile at me so lovingly. You cave to us and it makes me fall in love more. Because you know you shouldn’t but you do anyhow because you can’t help it. It’s like me. I can’t help but love you Joshua. I’m so thoroughly ensnared in your trap and if you cute me free I don’t want to go.”

Joshua’s face was red as a shiny ruby. He looked at the two of them with wide eyes, blinking at them. “I-I-“

“Do you love us too?” Jeonghan for all of his bravado asked it the question so diffidently.

“I do,” Joshua replied. “I love you two so much. I was just afraid that you two loved me out of obligation or because of the fact that I bought and owned you two and took care of you so you had to love me.” He shook his head, his hair shaking along with it, “I don’t want to build a relationship on foundations like that. Because that’s not a true relationship. So, I held myself back.”

“This means we can sleep with you now right?”

“Seungcheol?” Joshua gasped.

“Not that way,” he said, his own ears getting a bit red. “I meant in the same room. can come later.”

Joshua laughed, blush slowly receding. “Yea. You two can. You two are great heaters during the winter.”

“Can I kiss you?” Jeonghan asked, biting on his bottom lip. “To see if this is real?”

Grinning, Joshua got to his knees, grabbing Jeonghan’s face into his hands. He leaned in, kissing Jeonghan deeply, letting the jaguar wrap his arms around his waist, bringing him close. Joshua moaned as he felt a tongue swipe across his lips. Jeonghan used this opening to finally sweep his tongue in, running his tongue across Joshua’s before pulling away, because he felt a tug on his tail.

He growled at Seungcheol, the damn interrupter.

“My turn,” the wolf hybrid said.

Jeonghan sighed. “Fine.” Gently, he let Joshua go, allowing Seungcheol to slot into Jeonghan’s former place.

The wolf hybrid dominated the kiss, bending Joshua at the waist and making him moan low and deep as he devoured Shua’s mouth in that one kiss.

Joshua smacked at his chest, pulling away. His lips stood out, spit slicked and shiny. “No more kissing for tonight. We can talk about things like next time.” He yawned. “I’m tired. Let’s go to bed.”

“Love you,” they chorused.

“I love you two as well,” Joshua said, grinning so hard his eyes disappeared.


“Jihoon said that the ad is going up today,” Seungcheol said, holding up his phone to Jeonghan who was clearing tables.

Jeonghan grunted. “I doubt people will recognize us.”

“Shua would get so annoyed at being mobbed if we were though,” Seungcheol muttered.

“He’s cute when he pouts though,” Jeonghan mused.

“True.” Seungcheol blinked when he saw the next message. “Jihoon said the ads are going up in Gangnam. That’s a big deal.”

“Joshua wanted to go there later tonight,” Jeonghan said, “maybe we’ll catch a glimpse of it while we’re there.”

“Maybe,” Seungcheol thought.


“You two really look good,” Joshua said, holding onto Jeonghan’s arm with one hand and holding Seungcheol’s hand in his other. They looked hot lounging on the chaise and sitting on the arm chair in the ad. The smolder was something too. “How did you two smolder like that?”

Jeonghan laughed as he stared up at a picture of himself. “Mingyu said to imagine that we wanted to eat you.”

Seungcheol snickered. “It was easy after he told us that.” He nudged Jeonghan, “Remember what the photographer said?”

Jeonghan leaned in to whisper into Joshua’s ear, “The photographer told us at the end that we looked perfect and we’d make people wet their underwear. Are we making you wet Shua?”

“Jeonghan!” Joshua’s ears turned red. “You naughty jaguar!”

Chuckling, Jeonghan nuzzled his ear. “Let’s go home so we can naughty in bed then. I’m .”

“Me too,” Seungcheol whined. “I think we might be having our heat soon.”

That was right. Joshua remembered waking up to seeing some morning wood through their blankets.

“We’ll make you so wet,” Jeonghan groaned.

“Come in tons,” Seungcheol moaned.

Joshua moved away from them, covering his ears. “Let’s go home then. Before people recognize you and we get mobbed. You naughty hybrids.”

“Can’t wait to taste you tonight,” Jeonghan said, his lips lasciviously.  

“Me first,” Seungcheol argued, as they hurried after Joshua’s lean frame. “You had him first last time. It’s my turn now.”

Jeonghan snorted. “Only if you beat me at rock, paper, scissors.”

Joshua tried tuning them out. It took a lot of will power not to turn around and yell at them for talking about who would stick their in him first.

“You know I hardly ever win,” Seungcheol snapped.

“Too bad then,” Jeonghan shrugged.

“Is that them?”

“I think so,” another voice whispered.

“Excuse me. Are the hybrids in the ad?”

Jeonghan turned around, seeing a small group of girls with their phones in hand and their hand pointed upwards. Seungcheol stared at them as well.

“Uhhh,” Jeonghan said. For once in his life he was speechless. Well minus the first time they had with Joshua and the sight of him spreading his legs had Jeonghan tongue tied.

“Run!” Joshua yelled, grabbing their hands.

As they ran down the street, dodging people and weaving in and out, Joshua laughed. “Are you two going to get so famous that you’ll leave me now?”

“Never!” Jeonghan picked Joshua up to make things faster.

“Hell no!” Seungcheol yelled, keeping pace.

“You’re ours now. Never letting you go.”

Joshua laughed into the air as he let Jeonghan carry him to the parking garage, Seungcheol right beside them. He was only teasing. He knew that he’d always have their hearts, like they had his.