Day 3.2

Epiphany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin had his arms crossed while waiting for Jeno in front of the school's gate. He told him to wait for him there, so he did. His mind was to preoccupied for him to be fully aware of his surroundings. He looked at his watch, it was nearly 5pm yet Jeno still hasn't came back.

Just what did he needed to do to make him wait for him that long?

Jaemin bit his lip as he fidgeted around, anxiously waiting for the latter to arrive. He wanted to go home, but he didn't want to leave Jeno at school. 

Taking a deep breath, he decided to look for Jeno inside.

He wasn't sure where to go first. He didn't even know where Jeno was. But his instincts told him to check their classroom first. 

Jaemin didn't hesitate to break into a small jog. For once, he couldn't think of possible scenarios on what could be happening to Jeno. Could it be bad? Good? What could it be? The male panted once he stopped in front of their classroom. Is he here? He thought, slightly hoping he would find a familiar male inside the room.

Laughter. He could hear both a feminine and masculine voice. Voices he knew too well.

His eyebrows furrowed, peeking through the window of their classroom. His heart clenched at the scene before him. So that's why he plans to go home late? He frowned, watching Jeno and Eunseo interact with each other so comfortably. Since when did they become so close? His frown only got deeper as he continued to watch them.

He couldn't hear them, he wasn't good in lip reading either, but watching them share laughters just made him so jealous and annoyed. 

"Thank you," He managed to read Eunseo's lips before they wrap their arms around each other. Jaemin scoffed. He definitely had enough of Jeno. 

He turned his heel around before leaving the school with heavy steps.

Jaemin didn't understand why he kept on hoping. He always hoped that maybe Jeno would like him; but why didn't he stop himself? Why didn't he convince himself that they were just acting? A heavy sigh escaped Jaemin's lips, it was the umpteenth time today. He didn't care if Jeno was left alone there. He has Eunseo anyway. He scoffed.

Has Eunseo proven him wrong? Did he lose? Was he really going to lose Jeno now?

So many questions clouded his mind, he didn't notice he bumped into a stranger. "A-Ah, I'm sorry!" Jaemin stuttered, immediately bowing deeply to the stranger he bumped into. "It's okay," He heard him chuckle. "You're from that international school, right?" He said and Jaemin couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean?"

"Aye, you came from that school but you don't know the meaning?!"

Once more, Jaemin blinked in confusion... then in realization. "Ah!" Jaemin laughed, "It's institution, not international." He corrected, causing the male to laugh loudly in embarrassment. "Oops, sorry. But hey, how's it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter