Day 4

Epiphany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Enlighten me, Na Jaemin, why are you third wheeling with us when you're supposed to be with your lover boy?" Sanha asked while taking a sip on his favorite pineapple juice. The said male didn't respond, engrossing himself with the food across him, absent-mindedly playing with his food.

"Did they fight?" He could hear Rocky whispering to Sanha, only getting a shrug in response. 

"It's just a small argument. I just don't want to talk to him right now." Jaemin muttered, half lying. They didn't argue or fight at all, it was just him and his hard head that made him want to ignore Jeno. "Are you sure? Lover boy seems to be looking for you." Sanha answered while looking ahead of him. Raising an eyebrow, Jaemin turned around to look at his direction.

Idiot, don't look! You're supposed to be mad at him! Too late. He already did. 

Why does it feel like destiny? Jaemin thought as their eyes met. As if they were like in a drama, they were able to find each other despite of the massive crowd between them. As if they were actually made for each other. 

Jaemin immediately shook his head, breaking the contact. He didn't want to think that way. No, he was supposed to hate him now. He made him feel so many things in a span of one week and none of them even made him happy.

It was only temporary happiness that he gave him.

"Code red, code red, lover boy is coming!" Sanha warned yet the nickname he gave to Jeno only frustrated him, "He's not my lover boy! Gosh!" He groaned before standing up, running past Jeno. 

", ugh." Jeno cursed when Jaemin ran past him. He didn't want to cause another unneccessary scene if he grabs his arm to stop him. "Why is he avoiding me?" He asked the couple Jaemin was with but they only gave him a shrug in response. "We should be asking that," Rocky answered, "And Jaemin won't tell us either. He barely touched his food." He nodded at the food that is now messily arranged on his plate.

Jeno sighed. He didn't understand, what did he do? 

He took the moment to think. What happened yesterday? He went through every thing that happened, but he couldn't seem to find...

Holy . His eyes widened. Could it possibly be...?

"Did you find out–? Hey, answer me!" Rocky shouted when Jeno broke into a sprint, exiting the cafeteria. Sanha sighed, "They're so complicated."

"I don't get why you forcefully dragged me all the way to the roof top, Jeno." Eunseo let out an irritated sigh once the male let her go. She crossed her arms, "This better be good."

Jeno could only emit a loud childish whine, "Eunseo! Jaemin is mad at me. He probably saw us hugging yesterday and—"

"Don't tell me I have to do some crazy to get him to notice you again, no?"

"Ugh, I don't know!" Jeno ruffled his hair in a frustra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter