Day 7

Epiphany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going now!" Jaemin shouted as he opened the front door of their house. ".... Oh wait. They're at work." He paused, having a short moment of realization. He shook his head before opening the door completely, only to stumble back in surprise. "Jeno?" He tilted his head in confusion, seeing his boyfriend at their front step of the door. 

He looked at him from head to toe, realizing the male before him isn't wearing his uniform. "Don't tell me you're cutting classes. Aish~ You bad boy. Make yourself comfortable if you're going to use my home as a--"

"Let's go on a date." He smiled, cutting off his small rant. "W-What?" Jaemin blinked in surprise, not getting to process his words when he pushed him further inside. "We can't go on a date when you're on your uniform, Nana. Go change."

"Ugh, I feel like After School's Nana whenever you call me that." The latter pouted but complied anyway. It wasn't as if he could do anything about it, anyway. If Jeno wanted it, then he'll do anything. "Woah, wait, why are you following me?" Jaemin's eyes widened when Jeno also entered the room along with him. "What? Can't I watch?" He shrugged, as if it was the most innocent thing to do.

"You ert!" Jaemin shouted as he tried to push Jeno out of his room.

Keyword: Tried. 

"Hey," Jeno laughed, grabbing his waist as he pulled him close to his body. Jaemin avoided his gaze, suddenly embarrassed at the sudden closeness. "I already had my tongue inside your mouth numerous times already but you never complained. I already saw you without your clothes on, and you even let me grab your without any complains. Why call me that now?" 

Jaemin looked everywhere except Jeno. He was definitely embarrassed that he just had to point all those out. "W-Well... You-- Uh.. I.. Ugh, you." He groaned in defeat before pushing him off, opening his closet to take out some random clothes. "As much as I'm aware we're both hormonal teenagers, Jaemin, we can't do that not unless we're legal." Jeno said, taking a seat on his bed.

Wait... What? Jaemin looked at him, wide eyes before hitting his top at him. "ert! Ugh, I swear, Jeno, that's not what I meant!" Jeno only laughed loudly at the male's embarrassment, having fun to see him in his current state. 

Once he was done changing his clothes, Jeno took his hand. He smiled at him, pulling him into his arms and rested his chin on top of his head. 

"I love you." Jeno muttered while rubbing his hand against his back. Jaemin smiled, "I love you too. Where do you plan on taking me?" He looked up to stare at Jeno's eyes. The latter winked, "In my heart."

Jaemin's smile immediately disappear. "Aish... That was so lame."

Jeno laughed, pecking his lips. "You still love me, right?"

"But really, where are you taking me?" 

"Hm... I want to make up all our fake dates."

Jaemin tilted his head in confusion. "We're going to all those places now?" Jeno shrugged his shoulders in response. "We got the whole day. But it would if we sit down and eat all day." He grinned right after, "I got another plan."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter