Very Very Very

Dodaeng One-Shots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This was their last comeback. The last song they will sing together as I.o.I. The last time they will be together as 11.


Yoojung sat in her dorm room alone. She put the lights out so that everybody thought, that she was sleeping.
Everyone else was either in the
kitchen or in the living room.
She laid on her bed, staring blankly at the white ceiling.
She didn't know what to think about it, yes she was happy that they were making a comeback again as a whole group but it also was their last.
In just 3 months or less, they will split.

Yoojung will never wake up to Nayoung's nagging again. She will never see Chaeyeon's beautiful face first thing in the morning again. She will never hear Jieqiong complaining about the washing-order again. She will never watch Sohye and Mina having a childish food-battle again, even though they're on their diet. Yoojung will never hear Sejeong using her ahjussi voice again, when Yoojung was feeling down. She will never fall asleep to Yeunjung's sweet voice again. She will never cuddle Chungha on their couch again. She will never talk with Somi again, about everything, their dreams, their future.

Without knowing Yoojung began to sob. She muffled her cries behind her hand. She didn't need the others to hear.
Yoojung was shaking badly, her eyesight getting watery and unfocused. She tried to calm herself down, trying to breathe evenly again.

When someone knocked on her door, she stopped breathing. When the door opened, Yoojung closed her eyes tightly and prentended to sleep.
Her heartbeat was going a mile when she felt the weight on her bed getting heavier. The person was sitting down and slowly leaned to Yoojung's side.
Just when Yoojung could feel the person's breath on her face, she let out a shaky breath.

"You know, you can't fool anyone, Choi Yoojung."
It was Doyeon.

Yoojung stubbornly faced away from Doyeon, even though Doyeon knew that she was awake and probably crying.
Yoojung tensed up when she could feel Doyeon caressing her cheek.

"Talk to me."
Yoojung shook her head and hid even further in her blanket.

Doyeon sighed in frustration and pinched her cheek. Yoojung slapped her hand away and whined, rubbing the 'injured' spot.

"Leave me alone."

"Not until you tell what's wrong with you."

"No."
Doyeon looked worriedly to her friend, Yoojung was never like this, except for that one time in their trainee-era. Doyeon shivered at the memory, it was for both of them a painful experience but it helped them grow more into their friendship.

"Yoojung please, I hate you seeing like this." Doyeon pleaded, she hated feeling helpless when her friend needed her. She pulled Yoojung to her and hugged her tightly.


Yoojung couldn't hide her tears anymore and broke down crying into Doyeon's shoulder, holding Doyeon's waist firmly as if her life depended on it.

"Yoojung, t-tell me."
Doyeon felt her voice tremble. Seeing Yoojung so vulnerable broke her heart. Yes, Yoojung was a very sensitive person and cried pretty often, but she never sounded so broken and so sad before.

"T-this is t-the l-last time, Doyeon-ah." Speaking became difficult for Yoojung, she took a sharp inhale of breath after every word.
Doyeon widened her eyes, realizing what she was taking about.
Doyeon's eyes began to get watery. She never thought about it to deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter