Photograph

Dodaeng One-Shots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Doyeon felt hopeless, she was desperate. She had the whole day to photograph something she found beautiful but still she had nothing. She bit her lip, she always did that when she was frantic.
God, why oh why was it so hard for her? She remembered Somi's words from the day before.

Flashback:

"Wow this will probably the easiest A everrr."
Doyeon raised her eyebrow. Somi was never this confident when it came to photographing. That girl could draw extremly well but taking photos was not really her forte.

"How come?"

"I think to take a picture of something pretty is not that hard but I guess the Kim Doyeon would have trouble in doing so, right?" Doyeon rolled her eyes at Somi's unnecessary sass. Doyeon had to admit, finding something pretty was not really hard. But knowing their strict art-teacher Kahi, she was expecting more than a picture of a flower or something.
Doyeon sighed. At least they have a whole day for the project.

Flashback end.

Doyeon scrowled at Somi's sassy but true words. It was already nighttime and she had to be home soon. Doyeon massaged her temple, at least she had to do ONE picture.
It was better to come with a half-assed one that with none at all, right?
Doyeon felt something wet hitting her cheek.
It was beginning to rain.
'Great', she thought, 'I don't even have a umbrella.'
She quickly went inside the nearest building to shelter herself and her camera.
It was dark and the rain was heavy. Doyeon tried to make out something in the darkness and saw a light in the distance. She felt immediatly drawn to it, something was calling her. She felt like a moth drawn to the light. Doyeon squinted her eyes. The light was probably just 100m away. If she ran, she could make it in 30 seconds.
She bit her lip again, should she do it?
Then she thought, 'whatever, what is there to lose?'
She clutched her camera and began to ran.

She immediately was soaked by the rain. Her clothes clinging onto her. The heavy rain made it difficult to see anything, but she was getting nearer.
Now she could make out the shape of the building, it was a café.
She slowed down her pace when she was just infront of it.

She opened the door and was greeted by the smell of cake and coffee. Doyeon felt cozy and warm even though she was soaking wet. She was getting some weird looks from the other customers but she ignored them. She took a seat next to the heater and made herself comfortable.
She looked around and noticed that the cafe was not really crowded. She was just one of five customers. She wringed out her hair and put her camera in the table. The light in the café was a nice shade of yellow. Maybe she could capture the atmosphere. She raised her camera and looked trough the ocular to make a photo.

Doyeon's breath hitched. She lowered her camera slowly and looked across the room now without her lense. Her heartbeat was beginning to speed up. She finally found it.
There sat a girl with wavy brown hair and bangs. Her split-ends were purple. Honestly not everyone could pull that, but it sui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter