[Past] - School camp part 1

Past and Present ➡ Sugakookie

[Past] - School camp part 1

.

.

.

.

.

Author P.O.V

 

Time flies very quickly,as today is the sixth week since school started.Everything has been so well at Iris Highschool.Both their academic and sports are still excellent.

 

The bell rings loudly,signalling the students to enter their classes.However,a red head walk calmly along the hall ignoring everything arounds him.Yes,it is none other from Min Yoongi.His footstep can be heard from his classroom,since he's the only one outside now.

 

"Ah Min Yoongi" The teacher said in an unamused tone.This has been the usual for him "Go to your seat.Glad that you arrived on the right time"

 

Yoongi nod,walking lazily to his seat with his hands stuffed in the pocket.His and Jungkook's eyes met for a second,resulting Jungkook to give him a small smile and a wave.

 

"H-hi"

 

The red head eyes widen,and he look at the other side not even care to greet him back.He avoid any eye contact with Jungkook for straight ten minutes.

 

"As I was saying,next week we will have a school camp-" the class errupted in loud cheers.

 

"Silence!" The teacher slam his hand on the table quickly shutting them.He eyed them dangerously and continue

 

"As I was saying,our school will have a camp to search more talents from each of you.This camp may give benefits to you and even the school so behave.I don't want to hear anyone from my class act like retarded kids there,understood?"

 

"Yes,songsaenim"

 

"Good.The school has arranged your groups,though there will be other students from senior year and junior year.I'll tell you your group now.Yugyeom,Bambam,Jinyoung,you will be in the same group with senior year Jackson Wang,Mark Tuan,Im Jaebum and Choi Youngjae....." 

 

The teacher continue on telling the groups to the students whilst Jungkook bite his lips nervously.His hands are cold.Having anxiety is a pain in the .You would get nervous for the slightest thing,like when the teacher is announcing your group for class projects.Jungkook eyes perk up when he heard his name.

 

"Hoseok, Yoongi,Jimin,Jungkook,you will be in the same group with Kim Taehyung and senior year Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin"

 

And he breath out in relief.Maybe this time fate is not too cruel at all.He take out his notebook,writing his a new part of his horror story.Somehow,this bunny guy finds inspirations for his story in the class,despite the loud screams of the annoying fangirls,and weird girls that like to play with stupid things.He scribbled on the light blue paper,eyes focusing on his small notes.

 

°I gritted my teeth anxiously.My body shook in fear and pain as I watch the door being pounded by someone- or something.I carefully touch my side,feeling a really long gash is pouring out crimson blood.My heart stop when the door is opened,revealing a demon,dark demon with long fangs,dressed in black.His slim hands are holding someone's head,cackling evily as he called my name.

 

"Look,our little Yeorin hurt herself" 

 

He laugh again,this time showing me the true identity of the head.No...no..this can't be!

 

"Aww sorry little Yeorin,your mom decided to not obey me so I have to punished her~ You don't mind right~?"

 

I gag infront of him,which entertain him more.His psycho laugh make me feel sick.Everything about him make me feel sick.I want to revenge.But I can't.I am slowly weakening,getting absorb into his world,the hell.

 

"You awful demon" I spat.He dropped mom's head,then walk towards me.

 

His hand grab my hair forcefully "If you disobey me.You will die like how your pathetic mother does" his threat send shiver to my spines.A weak nod is all I can do.I need someone.God,please help this suffering kid.°

 

"Wow Kookie.I don't know that you write so well.Let me read your book~" Jungkook jump in his seat.He look up and see Hoseok hovering over his book,eyes sparkling.Jungkook hesitated for a while,but with Hoseok puckering his lips and eyes watering he can't say no.

 

He huffed "Fine.But only you can read it,alright?Jimin doesn't read this yet.He'll throw tantrums when he know you read my story earlier than him"

 

Hoseok saluted,turning back to his seat with excitment.Jungkook shook his head,flashing a small smile when his weird hyung flipped through the thirty pages book.It has been ten years since someone read his stories.Hoseok is considered lucky,because he is the first one to read it.

 

'Maybe they are not that bad' thought Jungkook.

 

-------

 

"Huarghhh" Jungkook yawn loudly,tears b at the edge of his eyes.He look over the clock that woke him.5.30 it reads.With a lazy eyes he took his towel and march towards the bathroom.

 

It doesn't take long for the young man to wash up.Not like Jimin nor Seokjin who take like forever.And don't forget about dressing up.

 

"Today is the camp" he said outloud.Eyes roaming through his big wardrobe "First time going to Hawaii,though.I wonder how rich the school are"

 

Like what Jungkook said,today,seventeeth April is their camp day at Hawaii.The girls students however are at a different location ; Paris.Jungkook and his friends,along with his adopted brothers Chanyeol and Jimin were really excited for the camp.Baekhyun,Chanyeol's 'mate' help Jungkook to packed,choosing the right clothes for him to wear during the camp.

 

After five minutes of debating over a black nike t-shirt with jeans and a white ripped long sleeves shirt with black shorts,he pick the second one.Once he finished,he grabbed his lugagge and navy blue jacket,then go downstairs to breakfast.

 

"Goodmorning,mom" he greeted Mrs.Park,her adopted mother who's busy cooking breakfast for all of them.The long hair woman turn her head on him,replying with a soft smile.Jungkook look around and see there are no signs of his brothers.

 

"Where's Yeollie hyung and Jiminnie hyung?" he asked in curiosity when the woman bring hot pancakes to the table "Oh,wait here let me help"

 

"Thanks Kookie.Your brothers are still upsatirs by the way.Do you mind calling them for me?" she plead in a sweet voice.He nod,running upstairs to wake his brother up.

 

He went to his oldest brother's room,first.It was a little bit dark when he entered so he switched on the lights and see something very normal to him.Chanyeol is on the floor,sleeping soundly.

 

'Maybe he's having those dreams about Baekhyun hyung,again' he rolled his eyes at his own thought.He begin to shook his brother body,shouting at him to woke up.The tall giant groaned.But since the younger was shaking him too hard he opened his eyes,meeting with a grinning Jungkook.

 

"Wake up Yeollie hyung.Today is the camp,you would not want to make Baekhyun hyung wait-"

 

"Oh yeah sh¡t Baek will be angry at me.Thanks Kookie"

 

Soft chuckles escaped his lips when his brother dash to his bathroom,screaming and groaning about how careless he is to overslept.He exit the room,then to his next destination ; Jimin's room.

 

He was greeted with girly voice singing in the bathroom.The lights are already switched on,and the bed is clean.No trace on the bed,the floor,or anywhere.Again,he break into a chuckling fit.Jimin was the most excited one among all of them.He said that he wanted to meet with his old friend Tony who runs a coffee shop near the famous beach,Waikiki Beach.

 

"Jiminnie hyung~ I know you're excited but hurry up,breakfast is waiting~" he tease,earning a punch on door with the other shouting for him to shut up.

 

Jungkook infront of his adopted family sure is really lively.

 

---- Time skip----

 

The three siblings arrived at the airport breathing heavily.Chanyeol take a look on his watch and sigh in relief.

 

"It's 7.15"

 

The other two mentally thank their driver who was driving like mad just to make them arrived in time.With aching feet,they walk towards their group.The reason they are late?Long story short Chanyeol forgot his passport,traffic jam and their cat died.Jungkook did cry for fifteen minutes straight.

 

"You guys look like " Yoongi commented.Jimin stayed silent,slumping on the nearest chair beside Taehyung.He motioned Jungkook to explain.

 

"There were many obstacles earlier" he explain between breath,mumbling something gibberish under his breath.Seokjin laugh,patting both the younger male back reassuringly.

 

While waiting for the teachers to finish organising their flight tickets,Jungkook and the others start to chatted.Well,most of the time Hoseok is talking about Yoongi's talents about rapping and composing songs.The taller-guy-than-Jimin snorted at his statement.He was about to kick him in the face until he heard an angelic chuckle.

 

"Wow Yoongi hyung,you can compose?That is awesome" 

 

Yoongi turn to the amazed bunny with straight face.But you can clearly see the faint blush spreading on his face.He was constantly praised about his talents but when this kid does that,he feels weird.Hoseok cracked an evil grin.Now he has a new secret that he can use to blackmail his bestfriend later.

 

"Okay childrens,listen up" A voice beam.The principal,Mrs. Jihyo give them a wide grin "I have organised your flight tickets.Although we does have some difficulties since you guys are in a really big amount,my brother who is this airport owner managed all of it for us.Now,the teachers will give you your tickets.Oh and for your information,I will follow the boys while my assistant Woobin will follow the girls.Enough of the talking,now let's go to our plane"

 

All of them nod in sync.'Thankyou' and 'Thanks' were all over the cold air when they are given the tickets by the teachers.Jungkook bow at Mr.Bumzu,then turn to Jimin.

 

"Hey Jimin hyung" he called.Jimin hummed in reply "Can I sit with you?"

 

"I'm sorry Kookie but I'm sitting with Taehyung.Hoseok hyung is with Seokmin."

 

Jungkook frown.

 

"Okay then,I'll just sit with Seokjin hyung-"

 

"I'm sitting with Namjoon,baby bird.Mind sitting with Yoongi instead?"

 

Seokjin smirk,glancing at the expresionless Yoongi.Yoongi point to himself while saying "Me?"

 

Hoseok in "Yes Yoong.Besides,you guys can know each other better right Seokjin hyung?"

 

"That's right" 

 

The redhead stare at them with a 'wtf' look,then take a glance at Jungkook.He look so...lost.Thinking that the older might do not want to sit with him.He let out a defeated sigh."Okay,I'll sit with Jungkook"

 

Somehow,deep in his heart,he feel thankful to Hoseok and Seokjin that he can sit with the unique kid.

 

To be continued.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

1750  words asdfghjkl.

 

It has a lot of conversation and less explaination so it was a bit boring sorry.

 

For the next chapter,I'll try my best to write bout Hawaii.I really want to go to there one day :P

 

Hope you guys enjoy this crappy chapter.

 

+ Special thanks to xkooklinex97 because she/he was my first commentor!