[Past] - Jealousy and Confession

Past and Present ➡ Sugakookie

[Past] - Jealousy and Confession

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author P.O.V

 

"Jungkookie wake up!wake up wake up!Let's have breakfast with the others!" 

 

Jungkook groaned.He pulled the soft blue blanket over his body.

 

"Five more minutes hyung.."

 

"FIVE MINUTES MORE MY .YOU HAD BEEN TELLING ME THAT FOR THE FOURTH TIME ALREADY YOU LIL ADHLLSSSAJLLF"

 

Hoseok was cutted off by the younger.He shoved a lot of tissues into his mouth to keep him quiet.Jungkook sit up and shot the other an annoyed look.

 

"I know hyung.'We need to eat or else we'll die' s of yours will make me deaf.Now go,I need to take a shower and dress up"

 

Hoseok gasped dramatically "How dare you Jeon Jungkook?After all this time?I treat you like my own son and you do this to me?This is unnacceptable!I'm going to tell this to your mommy!"

 

He dashed out from the room screaming.Jungkook heaved a sigh,slightly twitching when he heard a loud crash.Probably Hoseok.Or maybe Taehyung.Either one of them or both.He reached for his towel and quickly go to the bathroom.

 

He hang the towel behind the door.He stood under the shower and the water.Cold water pour down to his body washing all of the stink smells away.Three days had passed since the rejection.Yoongi and him had bumped onto each other few times but they would just said little things like 'hi' or 'how are you'.Jimin was also getting closer to Yoongi causing especially Taehyung and Jungkook to get jealous.It's not like that there are something 'special' between them,Yoongi just need to discussed some confusing things with the short guy.

 

Jungkook is drenched in pain,jealousy and sadness when he saw Yoongi with anyone.Anyone but him.He is not obsessive.Seeing the older building a distance with him made him devastated.What did he do wrong this time?Even when Hoseok or Jimin or Tony(Only three of them knew about this)accused that he need his time,his insecurity would drove him crazy.And anxiety made it hundred times worse.

 

"Jungkook?"

 

The young man head perks up to the familiar deep voice.

 

"Yoongi hyung?"

 

"Hoseok told me to fetch you"

 

He mentally thank himself for accidently bringing his clothes inside.When he finished dressing up- a sleeveles black tee and black shorts,he look to the mirror to fix his hair.He was about to pull the door open when he slipped and hit his head on the bathtub.His loud and painful scream alert Yoongi that he's in trouble.The older run to the bathroom and open the door,to see the younger is on the floor groaning and holding his head real tight.Yoongi gently scooped the younger into his arm,bringing him to the clinic that is just five doors from Jungkook's room.

 

Once they arrived,a female doctor rushed by Jungkook's side.Yoongi told him what happen and the doctor nod.He stood outside waiting.His foot tapped on the floor in an impatient manner.

 

"Yoongi-ssi,you can go inside now" The doctor called out.Yoongi enter the small warm room right after he heard her.

 

"Is he okay?"

 

"He's okay,despite the fact that he may be feel dizzy for one week.Give him these medicines two times a day.Don't let him shower with cold water,it may affect him.No going out during night either.Other than that,he's okay"

 

Yoongi nods.

 

"Thankyou doctor"

 

The doctor chuckle and flashed a gentle smile

 

"No need to thank me.It is my job anyways" She darted his gaze to the clock "I need to take my leave now.I have some appoinments with the doctors from the hospital"

 

Yoongi thank her again before she left.He watched as she walk behind the door and lost his sight of her.Jungkook's groan snapped him to reality.

 

"Jungkook?Are you okay?" 

 

"I'm okay hyung.Thanks for bringing me here"

 

"Nah,it's alright"

 

He glance at the younger.He look...miserable.His eyebags are a lot worse than before.It's his fault.Stupid Yoongi with his never-ending stupidness.

 

"Yoongi hyung...do you like Jimin hyung?"

 

"Well,he's nice"

 

Jungkook snorted,looking at the other way.

 

"I mean,do you like him like...love?"

 

"Wait what?!Wha- Why the would I like that rude short guy?Why do that question even exist?"

 

Yoongi softened when the younger whimpered.He made his way to his side and pat his head then squeeze his shoulder as if telling Jungkook to look at him.

 

"If this is about the rejection,then it's no.I only like Jimin as a friend.He helped me a lot these days.There is no need for you to get jealous,Kookie" Jungkook blushed to his pet name "Besides,I can truly tell that I'm in love if I can find someone who can make me less egoist.For now,I didn't find them yet"

 

Jungkook nods.His fingers fidget uncomfortably.He feel so embarassed for being jealous over some stupid things.He should just give up.Yoongi walk to the window enjoying the beautiful scenery.It's great that the resort is just infront of the beach.

 

No.No he should never give up.He will try and try and try.He will never give up.Yoongi himself said that he may fall for him and that's a hint that they will probably be together oneday.Deep inside his heart he has a feeling that this grumpy man is his mate,his soulmate.He never felt like this eversince his last ex-boyfriend broke up with him horribly.This time,he is confident about him.His heart.

 

"Hyung let's go to the new cafe!It's just one kilometre from the resort!" Jungkook chirped.Yoongi jumped at his sudden loud burst.He gave the younger a 'wtf' look and rolled his eyes.

 

"You don't have to surprised me like that.I'm starting to doubt letting you stay with Hoseok.Also you shouldn't go out in this meantime-" Jungkook snorted "-urghh,okay.I think a cup of coffee wouldn't hurt"

 

"Yas!I will wait for you outside hyung!"

 

Yoongi watch in amusement when the younger ran off just like that like nothing had happen.A smile creep up to his face and he shook his head.He reach for Jungkook's jacket that the younger forgot,quickly leaving the room to catch on with the other.

 

"Brat"

 

----☆----

 

"Aww look they're so cute together"

 

"Shut up Tae.You're too loud"

 

"But Min,you're scaring other people with your...looks..."

 

Taehyung pointed to the black coat,black shoes,sunglasses,and black hat that the other is wearing.Netizens are looking at them weirdly- especially Jimin.He ignored his retort and continue on spying.

 

If you still doesn't know what they're doing,they are actually spying on Jungkook and Yoongi.They somehow saw both of them inside the new coffee shop called 'Starry Night Cafe' drinking coffees(ofcourse)and chatting happily.They look like some lovey dovey couple having their first date.Jimin at first didn't want to interfere but his curiosity about their relationship is kicking the out of him.

 

Taehyung stayed beside him,staring at his long-time crush.How he glide into his hair,his forehead,his skin,his sharp eyes,puffy cheeks and  well-built abs...He's a definition of perfect.Anyone who got to be with him is so damn lucky.Jimin is too perfect,way perfect to be with him.At these ugly thoughts,his head droop.He stand up,walking away from Jimin to calm himself.Jimin eyes him confusedly.He's fighting with himself to either stay and keep on spying or go after him?

 

He sighed. 

 

"Taehyung!" he shouted,running to Taehyung so he won't lost him.Taehyung look behind and smile gently.

 

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked,stopping him by holding his right hand.

 

"You know.I like someone" Taehyung blurted out "He's so perfect.He's someone that I will never own.He's short,handsome,hot...And I will never have him"

 

Jimin raised an eyebrow.He was about to ask more when he realised who the other is talking about.His gaze tells everything he needs to know.A chuckle escaped his lips.Slowly,he lean onto Taehyung.Nearer,nearer,nearer.Taehyung can feel his hot breath against his lips.Finally,Jimin close the gasp,placing his lips on the other's.

 

"I love you too.Idiot"

 

Taehyung is totally dumbfounded.

 

"B-but,how?"

 

"Silly.I know you're crushing on me for these past years.And I found myself falling for you as well" he laughed.Taehyung pouted "Never thought that your first kiss will be like this?"

 

Taehyung hit his chest lightly and lean over for another kiss "Shut up and kiss me again"

 

"Alright princess"

 

It's lucky that there are literally no one at the place.Except for two people who're hiding behind the bush.One is snapping pictures while the other is snickering.

 

"Never thought that they are so cliche' like this right Kookie?"Yoongi snickered.

 

Jungkook chuckled bitterly "Yeah hyung"

 

'Little that you didn't know,I really want to have a taste of yours.It hurts but I'll still love you'

 

To be continued.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Hohoho so VMin is together now~

 

You guys know,you inspired me to keep on writing.Your feedbacks make me feel like want to write more.Thankyouuu~

 

But,I never reply any of your comments...sorry guys..that is because I am very new to asianfanfics...so..yeah :/

 

Anyway,I'm searching for someone who can help me improve my vocab!I really want to improve my english so I can make my story interesting and not boring with the same words all over ^-^

 

Stay tuned for the next chapters!Goodbye~💞

 

Love,Yuki💞