Prologue

Past and Present ➡ Sugakookie

Yoongi P.O.V

 

"Nurses!Bring him to the emergency room!He's in a really critical state!"

 

The doctor shout.Five nurses,two girls and three boys come in sight.Looks of panic and fear plastered on their face,as they hurriedly push him to the emergency room.I stand here,silent and helpless.Hoseok,Seokjin and Taehyung sit on the chairs,holding hands together as they cry while Namjoon and Jimin lean on the wall,shifting uncomfortably.Jimin has tears that falls non-stop,I can hear him hicupping.

 

I sit beside Taehyung.Regret,is what I'm feeling right now.All of this wouldn't happen if I was there.If I was not too stubborn.Then Jungkook should have been okay.Veins pop at my neck and forehead as I hold myself from crying.A bitter chuckle escaped my lips.Even now,in this horrible state I'm with my ego.

 

-----

 

Five hours had passed since he is admitted into the emergency room.No news,nor signs from the doctors.I am still in the same spot,not bother to stretch my aching limbs.Namjoon decide to take Seokjin to comfort him while Hoseok bring the other couple to cafeteria to make them cry less.

 

I stare onto the white wall,decorated with a big quote that said 'Human's anger only last for five minutes,and the rest are their ego'.Well,I guess that is right.

 

Jungkook did everything for me.Smile for me.Cook for me.LOVE me.But my ego is higher than our love.I'm stubborn,hot tempered.I don't care about the other's feelings.Sometimes I spit out painful venoms.Sometimes I hurt them with my actions.A person like me doesn't deserve someone like Jungkook,nor Seokjin,Jimin,Hoseok,Taehyung or Namjoon.I-

 

"Hey Yoongi" Namjoon appear out of no where,his deep voice snapping me out from my thought. "Are you okay?"

 

I nod "I'm alright Namjoon.You don't have to worry about me" Lie.Lie.Min Yoongi is a liar.

 

Namjoon scrunch his nose,feeling insecure about my statement.He was about to ask more when the doctor exit the emergency with sweats on his forehead and face pale.Oh god please tell me that Jungkook is just alright.The others arrived shortly after the doctor was there and Namjoon approach the doctor,asking about Jungkook's condition.

 

"Mr.Jeon is okay.I'm glad that all of you brought him few minutes early or else it will be too late to save him" the doctor says with a tint of relief in his voice.All of our expression soften but the doctor loud cough caught our attention again.His relieved expression is now replaced with guilt.

 

"However..." he trailed off

 

"Tell us doctor" I speak up,going infront of him.I tried my best to maintain my expression but what he said next make my world stop.

 

"Mr.Jeon has an amnesia" he started "When he fell into the sea,he was surprised and his brain receive too much at that time.The fall give a big impact at him,as well making his memories locked up in certain part in his brain.I also notice that he was stressed and when he woke up earlier,he was scared for a second.But we have sedated him and let him sleep for a while"

 

If it is not for Hoseok,I would have fall to the ground.My eyes widen is horror,my pupils contracted to smaller circle.My breath hitches.No,he can't lost his memories.Our memories.He can't forget about us,about me.No,no..this is all my fault...

 

"Yoongi,calm down.I'm sure he will be okay" Seokjin came to me and engulf me in a tight hug.I stay silent.

 

"But does he have some physical injurues,doctor?" Taehyung ask,tears at the rim of his brown eyes.

 

"There are some waters in his lungs,and he may having a slight phobia to the sea.Aside from that,he doesn't have physical injuries..."

 

When they continue on talking,I can feel my body going numb.I can't hear what they are saying.All I can think about right now is Jungkook.

 

'H-hi'

 

'Hey hyung'

 

'Hyung let's go to the new cafe!'

 

'Hyung you're so lazy'

 

'I love you Yoongi hyung'

 

'Don't leave me...hyung...'

 

'Goodbye Yoongi'

 

'Goodbye Yoongi'

 

'Goodbye Yoongi'

 

'Goodbye-'

 

"YOONGI!" For the second time,Namjoon snap me out from my thought.I look up at them,sighing as I give them a reassuring nod.The doctor look at me in sympathy.

 

"Young man,don't lose hope.God arrange everything for us,and I'm sure that everything will be okay.Now I have a meeting with the other surgeons.You can visit Mr.Jeon if you want.He's awake but be careful,he's fragile" The doctor exclaim,giving me a light squeeze on shoulder.I mouth a thankyou to him and he smile.He walk passed us and soon,his footstep died from our hearing.

 

Seokjin hold my hand tight.He take a bold step and open the door slowly,revealing a familiar boy wearing a white hospital clothes.He is staring to the sky,his palm under his chin as his elbow supporting it.There are two bag of bloods on the table.He is startled when Jimin gasp.

 

"Jungkook...." All of us said in unison.Taehyung and Hoseok was about to run to him,until Jimin grabbed their wrist and tell them about what the doctor just said to them earlier.Jungkook look at us,slightly terrified.He put both of his hands on his chest.

 

"W-who,who ar-are you?" My eyes twitch.I has the urge to scream angrily at him to make him remember that we are his friends.But I don't want to repeat the same mistakes that I've done to him before.I take a deep breath and walk towards him.Slowly I sit on his bed,holding his hands.

 

"They are your friends.That shortie is Jimin-"

 

"Hey!"

 

"-your adopted older brother.The brown hair with green streaks is Taehyung,the pink hair is Seokjin,the tallest is Namjoon while the boy with high cheek bones is Hoseok" I explain.Taehyung,Jimin,Hoseok and Seokjin wave at him while Namjoon just smile.I can feel Jungkook hands are not stiff anymore.He look at me with his big purple eyes.

 

"How about you?Who are you?"

 

I look at the others.They give me confident looks.Sigh.

 

"I'm Yoongi,your boyfriend"

 

He froze.His are wide as he look in disbelief.Before he can say anything,I cut him off.

 

"You might be surprised but that is the truth.I was your boyfriend before you lost all of your memories.We love each other back then.However,with the state you are in now,I won't force you to love me"

 

I bite my lips,trying not to having a mental breakdown.I hate being weak infront of the crowds,my friends,those who I love.My heart is aching so much,it beats too fast.

 

"Tell me" I heard him said.

 

"Pardon?"

 

"Tell me your story- I mean,our story.I can feel that all of you are special.Especially you,Yoongi"

 

I'm...speechless.He cup my face,staring into my eyes lovingly.That look.That look that I missed.

 

"Alright" I breath out "I'll tell you everything about our adventure"

 

I smile.The others at the back sit on the sofa near Jungkook's bed.Although I hate story telling,I'll do anything for Jungkook.

 

To be continued.

.

.

.

.

.

For the next chapters,I'll write about their past until the moment they are in now,during the prologue.Because hey,it will not be fun if I proceed to the sad part.Right?

 

I'm extremely sorry for all of the grammatical and spelling errors as my english is still in the process of improving.