[Past] - Weird and a strange,sudden confession?

Past and Present ➡ Sugakookie

[Past] - Weird and a strange,sudden confession?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Author P.O.V

 

Sun rose slowly to the sky,shooting sunlights to every places in Seoul.White clouds form and birds flapped their wings excitedly as they got in  their group.

 

Whilst the birds are already up in the sky,Jungkook,the other way is still curled up in his baby blue blanket,soft snores filled the room.He groaned and grumbled when Chanyeol loud voice behind the door disturb his sleep.Groggily,he wears his fluffy slippers,walking to the door to open it.

 

"Yo Jungkookie!Get up!Today is school remember!" the giant gleefuly exclaim.Jungkook rolled his eyes and rub his face furiously.

 

"I know hyung.But it's still 6 a.m" he snap.Chanyeol whimpers as his non-existence cat ears flatten onto his head.Jungkook sigh.Inhales,Exhales,take a deep breath "I guess it's no use to be angry.I'll come down later.Thanks for waking me up" and he slam the door.

 

Ever since the came back from Hawaii,Yoongi is very strange.Extremely strange.Like he will stick with him 24/7.And because of that,he can't sleep well,causing him to be cranky like this.Jungkook sigh, and headed to the bathroom for a quick morning shower.

 

"So cold" his teeth clench at the water's coldness.He was used to Hawaii's warm weather that he came back to Korea shivering.The towel neatly wrapped around his waist as he stepped out from the bathroom "Hmmm,what should I wear today?" He thought then come a conclusion for a rillakumma sweater,skinny jeans and a top hat that Tony gave him.

 

A glint of amusement is shown on his face when he see his reflection on the mirror.He look surprisingly good than usual.His shoulder dropped as he sigh.

 

"Yoongi hyung wouldn't like me back even if I dress up lile this"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oh how wrong he was.

 

He froze when Yoongi affectionately placed his head on his shoulder,sneezing at the coldness.Hoseok wiggle his eyebrows teasingly that caused the Yoongi to sleep-slapped him on the face.Rubbing his face painfuly,he whines "Why do ya slapped me?!?"

 

"Because" Yoongi shot him a 'you know it' look "You're stupid"

 

"WE NO FRIENDS ANYMOARRR" Hoseok run away,anime tears running down his face as he shout those words.Jungkook chuckled and Yoongi look at him.

 

He cocked an eyebrow "What are you laughing at?" 

 

"It's just...you...you're so different these days.." he chuckled again.

 

"How?"

 

Jungkook in a deep breath,warmth spreading across his cheek "You opened more to reality and rarely sleep in class.Hoseok hyung also like this side of you.And you...you make me confused...why?" he whispered the last sentence(loud enough for Yoongi to hear him)turning his gaze to the trees outside.He was startled when Yoongi suddenly stand up then ruffled his hair.

 

"Because kid,I'm considering you" and then left the poor kid,confused by the older's.He pouted then continue eating,trying hard to process what does Yoongi told him.

 

For a smart student,he's dumb when it comes to feelings.

 

~~~~~Time Skip : After School~~~~~

 

Students scrambled infront of the gate,some going home by their own vehicles,some walking with their friends or neighbour.As for Jungkook he had to went home alone since both his brothers have meeting with the school sports club.Taehyung went with Seokjin and Namjoon has to teach Hoseok english for the upcoming test.

 

The wind slapped his tanned cheek,causing him to shiver.He clutch his blazer tighter to his body,eyes not leaving the road.A tap on his shoulder surprised him...again.

 

"Need a friend to walk with?" the voice offered with a calm,collected face "I'm alone as well"

 

"S-sure.." Jungkook stuttered.

 

Their walk isn't as loud as fireworks but isn't as quiet as an empty house neither.It is an uncomfortable silence,accompany with the rustling sounds of leaves.Jungkook whipped his head at the childrens that are playing in the park,feeling joyful just by watching them all,just like his childhood.He missed screaming around with no care or sulk because Chanyeol took his ice cream or laugh when Jimin put him over his shoulder and played pirates.

 

Honestly,growing up with those guys really cheer him,though his parents are not there for him.Perhaps,God take them away because he wanted him to be able to stand on his own feet (or for short,independent) so in the future,he won't burden anyone.Especially to his loved ones.

 

The sufferings he went through teach him the meaning of life.'When life give you lemon,you didn't have to make lemonades' that means even when you're going through a hard phase,you'll not going to be a failure,something like that.You can fix things and change your future,everything is not too late!

 

"-ook,Jungkook.Jungkook" he snapped to reality at Yoongi's voice.He barely shout at him but make himself clear for him to hear.Flashing a nervous smile,he ask "Yeah?"

 

"We arrived at your home" he explain,releasing Jungkook's hand that he's been holding.Jungkook blush.

 

"Wh-why are you making my mind all mess up?Are y-you just playing with my f-feelings?" he muttered.Yoongi stared at him for a while,leaning closer and closer until Jungkook's back hit the door.Somehow,the shorter managed to towered over the taller younger,pinning him with his right arm beside his right ear.

 

Yoongi whispered "I'm considering you on being my girlfriend.I'll pick you up tomorrow so wait for me and don't go to school on your own" and poke his forehead.Jungkook,in reflex,touched the place Yoongi had poked him.His lips curled upwards as he smile the brightest he can.Girlfriend huh.

 

Weird and a strange,sudden confession?That's definitely Yoongi's style.

 

To be continued

.

.

.

.

HAPPY LATE CHRISTMAS GUYS

well damn rinshuko do you hv some future reading or something?

I dedicated this chap to every readers and my birthday was on 24 dec,two days ago btw,someone ask me about it long time ago but i didnt hv the chance to tell ya