[Past] - New kid and a familliar face

Past and Present ➡ Sugakookie

[Past] - New kid and a familliar face.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoongi P.O.V

 

Yawn.I wipe the tears that are at the rim of my eyes and lean on my other hand.Today is just another boring day,but since it is a new start of a new semester I feel much better.There will be new juniors and I will have new slaves.

 

Just kidding,I am not that bad.A kind badass as you can say,I only ask them to do what I want when I'm lazy.But if someone piss me off I can send them to the emergency room with ripped skin and purple bruises all over their body.

 

"Hey look,that is the mighty Min Yoongi"

 

"Shh keep quiet or he will hurt you!" 

 

I heard the students said.I couldn't be that terrifying.I look onto my clothes.All I wear is the same school uniform,with two buttons undone.My blue blazer is on the table,as my sleeves were fold until my elbow.I wore a special necklace that my mom gave me when I was 5-years old and there are some piercings on my ears.Three on each ears.My hair is red,and I didn't think of styling it so I leave it messy.

 

Well,this is normal for me.

 

I continue on yawning,doesn't bother to look around and ignore the stupid screams of those stupid fangirls.I bet that Seokjin is arriving.

 

"Seokjin oppa!kyaaa!!"

 

Told ya.Well,he's pretty popular.Kim Seokjin is someone who no one doesn't know.He's famous not only because of his looks,but great personalities and good grades.A definition of perfect as what the fangirls and teachers usually said.But his pink hairs bother me so much because it's too pink for me.His blond hair was so much better although he look like a fckboy at that time.

 

"Yo Yoongi" someone pat me on my shoulder.I look around,greeted by a wide smile and a peace sign.I nod as he sit down beside me.

 

This is Jung Hoseok.One of the school clowns along with Kwon Soonyoung,Lee Seokmin,Kim Taehyung,Park Chanyeol,Kim Jongdae and someone with the Bem?Idk he always dab- oh yeah Bambam the thailand kid.All of them are really weird,like really.Last year they pulled a prank on the principal and as a detention they have to cleaned the boy's toilet for three months.Eww.Even Sir Heechul has enough of their s.

 

"Hows Namjoon?and wheres Taehyung?" I asked,furrowing my eyebrows.He look at me while cringing.

 

"Namjoon is at the principal office because he broke the achool vending machine and Taehyung is running from Lee Jihoon who's chasing him with an electric guitar because he pranked him.I tried to stopped him but your cousin is too violent for his height and he hit me.LOOK" he parted his front  hair,revealing a big bruise.And you know what I did?

 

Laugh of course.He should know that no one mess with the school devil a.k.a Lee Jihoon.And about Namjoon,Kim Namjoon to be exact he is one of my friends.He's different though,everything he touch breaks like that oneday he break Hong Jisoo's guitar.That poor boy cried four days and four nights because of him.And Taehyung...I have no comment.

 

By the time I stop laughing,the teacher enter our class with two kids and one of them seems familiar.My eyes squinted as I want a better sight of them.Wait-

 

"Hey Yoongi" Hoseok said looking at me.I nodded.

 

"The short boy with brown hair is Taehyung's middle school crush,Park Jimin"

 

"Yeah,I know Hoseok"

 

I was busy staring at the other boy,though.First,he look timid.Second,he's taller than me.Third,he look like a bunny.And fourth he's holding Taehyung's crush hands.Are they dating?Hah,poor Taehyung.

 

"Class,today,we will have two more students.However,both of them are actually younger.This short boy leap a year while the taller one leap two years because,they're smart.Now shortie introduce yourself"

 

I smirk when Sir Ryeowook called him shortie.The shortie look irritated.Calm down short guy.

 

"Hey,I'm Park Jimin.As the teacher just said,we're actually younger than most of you.This boy is my younger brother,Jeon Jungkook.Hurt him and I'll cut your d¡cks.Nice to meet all of you"

 

Wow,I dont know short people like him can be intimidating.And Jeon Jungkook?Hmm,they doesn't look alike,but they are brothers?World is strange.And it give me headaches.Tch.

 

I was not paying attention to the teacher ; dozing off.All I know is the timid kid- I mean Jeon Jungkook is sitting beside Hoseok,which is also infront of me.My eyes are glued to both if them.Hoseok is busy talking about pulling a prank on another of the school devil,Do Kyungsoo while Jungkook look at him in utter confusion.I continue staring at them in amusement.

 

"You know Hoseok hyung,you're weird"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"What I mean is,why do you want to prank someone especially if the person is a satan incarnate?I don't know why people these day want to die early.Please save this innocent soul" 

 

I burst out laughing.Everyone look at me weirdly.Well who won't if the god of evil Min Yoongi suddenly laugh like this.This kid is special.I need to know more about him.

 

I need to know more about Jeon Jungkook.

 

---- Lunch Time ----

 

Zzzz.

 

Zzzz.

 

Zzzz.

 

"Um,excuse me"

 

I groan,who dare to wake me up from my sleep.My fist tighten as my teeth gritted.Never in a million years that someone who woke me up will live peacefully.With an annoyed and fierce face,I look up just to see that the Jeon Jungkook boy is standing infront of me,sweating too much.His face is slightly pale.Am I too frightening?I don't know why but my expression soften,and I let him talk.

 

"Um..Seokjin hyung and Hoseok hyung ask me to wake you up because they have to help the teachers and told us to meet them at the school garden.Uhh,they also told me to you to said code : MYLS"

 

Out of blue I did an eyeroll.I haven't heard of that code for five years and suddenly they decide to bring up that code again.Foolish humans that want to die in my barehands.They're lucky that they are my friends.I notice that the kid is shifting uncomfortably so I stand up,stretching my limbs.

 

"Thankyou for giving me their messages,kid.Now let's go" I said while yawning for the tenth time today.The kid nod,following me behind quietly.

 

We walk along the corridor peacefully.Since it lunch time,students rarely stay at classes because they will go outside.Yeah,we are allowed to go outside of the school during lunch time.

 

Iris Highschool has always been like this.Although we are free to go anywhere during lunchtime,our grades are more important than our life.Fail once and you will have classes during summer for ten hours.Although I'm a badass,my grades are good.I never fail,just that my grades are not excellent like Namjoon's.

 

"Hey look the new kid is with Min Yoongi"

 

"I think he messed with Min Yoongi"

 

"Poor boy"

 

Tch.Once again with their gossips.Jungkook sigh,looking down more as the gossips are getting worse.I glance at him,walking slower,finally standing properly beside him.

 

"Don't hear what they said" I whispered to him.He was startled for a second "They are just some stupid humans.They don't like me so you shouldn't be too stressed about it.Now,don't be such a slowpoke and walk faster"

 

Then we continue on walking no cool things happened.

 

I'm bored.

 

How can this kid be so quiet.

 

Tick

 

Tock

 

Tick-

 

"There you guys are!" I heard a familiar voice.With an unamused expression,I looked over Hoseok who is beaming and hopped on Jungkook for a hug.Weird.

 

Taehyung come over me,squealing how handsome Jimin is.He's a lovesick.Jimin,Seokjin and Namjoon are sitting on the bench,chatting.I make my way to them with Taehyung continuous rambling about Jimin filling my ears but he immediately stop when we arrived at the sitting spot.

 

I look over Hoseok and he is still hugging Jungkook who's squirming under his really tight hug.Hoseok has made a liking towards the kid ever since he made me laugh.I feel sorry for the kid though.It must been horrible to have a monkey incarnate clinging onto you tsk tsk.

 

"So Jungkook,Jimin.Why do you guys moved here?" Seokjin asked when Hoseok stop clinging to Jungkook.Jimin shrugged

 

"Our hyung said that we need more in our studies.He's in this school too" Jimin explain,stuffing kimbap into his puffy cheeks.Taehyung secretly took a photo of him,and is giggling creepily.Hn,fanboy much.

 

"Who's your brother?" Taehyung in,eyes sparkling while looking at the short boy.

 

"Park Chanyeol"

 

Okay I want to laugh.

 

"Park Chanyeol?No way,he's tall and you're short"

 

"You,Kim Namjoon,call me short once again and I'll roast you.I might be short but I'm not dumb" he glared at Namjoon.

 

"Hyung,that is not nice.I acknowledge that Chanyeol hyung is dumber than us but he's still older" Pft now I like him more.He has the sense of humor that I want.Hoseok and Taehyung burst out laughing,leaving Jungkook in a confuse state.Namjoon stood there,rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

 

"But,Jungkook is a Jeon?" Seokjin asked more.Why is he so into the other's business?¿?.Jimin was busy chewing on his food so Jungkook has to explain on his behalf.

 

"When I was five years old,our parents were bestfriends.I also play with Jimin hyung and Chanyeol hyung often then.But oneday,we were involved in a plane crash.I was the only passenger that survived that time,though.My parents saved me.I do still have scars behind my back and on my forehead but the scar in my heart seems like it didn't heal yet.And after that,Jimin hyung and Chanyeol hyung's parents adopted me"

 

Jimin Jungkook's hair,saying that all of it is okay while the other have a sad smile plastered on his face.Actually,I didn't expect that this shy kid has a really terrible past.

 

"I'm sorry about it Jungkook but don't worry,we are here for ya,right Yoong?!" Hoseok beam,tilting his head at me.

 

"Yeah" I agreed.Having another friend doesn't hurt I think.Jungkook sigh in relief,smiling back in process.

 

"Thanks"

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

This is probably the longest I've type so you should be grateful you peasants.

 

 

 

P/S : What do you think bout this(chapter)?And was the prologue too long?

 

#HappyBelatedBirthdayParkJimin