[Past] - School camp part 2

Past and Present ➡ Sugakookie

[Past] - School camp part 2.

 

Italic - Yoongi's inner self

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoongi P.O.V

 

I enter the silver coloured plane silently.Jungkook is following me behind and I can clearly heard the snickers of Seokjin and Hoseok.My arms are quickly fold onto my chest,eyes rolled.I continue to walk until the middle without caring about their stupid cooes.Or snickers.

 

I take the seat near the window first.My favourite place is always near the window.Why?Because if we're sleepy or bored we can lean on the windows and avoid our heads hanging.That hurts like hell.

 

My now emerald pupils glance at the kid beside me.He's reading a book,titled 'The Unknown Sender'.Pretty much it's a horror genre book.Jungkook is focused on the book.And by the time he tucked his hair behind his ear,I noticed a dark purple piercing with a small iris tattoo.Weird.I think I saw someone who have similar tattoo like that during I was a five years old child,but under their right eye.

 

Jungkook flipped the page continously- flinching on certain parts.I took this opprtunity to examined his features.His black hair is glided to the back showing his slightly tanned forehead.His fingers are slender but smaller than mine.He look like a gentleman but his stance described him as a feminine.

 

I quickly darted my eyes to the window,pretending to watch the white clouds when Jungkook look at my direction.My lips are hurting as I bite it nervously.He didn't caught me on checking him out right?A breath of relief left my mouth when Jimin called him.I can feel that the short guy is grinning evilly at me.Fck.

 

Weird.Why did I do that?Min Yoongi is not gay,totally not.

 

Sigh.Yes,this is the true identity of me,a prideful guy who has a high ego.

 

I haven't felt like this for years.I'm literally confused.About my uality or did I like Jungkook?Both actually.I don't know.But what for sure is I am not gay.Look?I won't admit it.This ego of mine won't go,and this ego is also the one that upset both my parents,especially my mother.

 

Tch,past is past Yoongi.They are the one who doesn't understand you.They are the one who blamed you for failing a really important test when it actually is the teachers fault who doesn't did a good job on teaching you.They are the one who make you upset.THEY.

 

But come to think of it again Yoongi,if you doesn't make them sad then why are they stressed everytime they come back home?

 

Wait who are you?What are you doing in my head?

 

I'm your inner self a.k.a Suga.Now stop talking and let me get you straight to the point.

 

I decide to stay quiet.He chuckled in victory.

 

Think again Yoongi.If they are the one who make you upset,why would they sit on the couch,crying on how they should change you to be a better man?Why would they have bad headaches thinking bout the payment they have to settled whenever you did any ruckus at the school?They raised you with love.They raised you well.You're lucky to have your real parents by your side,unlike Jungkook.But he respect everyone.Think Yoongi,think.That's why god give us brains.

 

After that,he left without giving me space to talk.All of his statements were true,though.A pang of guilt hit me.I...I make them suffered?

 

"Hey hyung" I was snapped out from my thought when I heard Jungkook soothing voice.He look at me worriedly.

 

My fist tighten "Jungkook,is it wrong to be someone who cared about nothing except pride?" I asked.He look at me in confusion but open his mouth to talk.

 

"I am not a good advicer but to me,it's okay if you care about pride.But if you get carried away by it,you may hurt other people.And that is not prideful.It's called egoist.You cared about yourself and not others" he stated "Why?"

 

The kid jumped on his seat when I flashed a cold glare.I'm not mad at him,but by the fact he just said explained what I am right now.With a 'tch' I tilted my head to the window,replying "None of your business"

 

"O-okay..I'm sor-sorry..." Jungkook stammered then continue on whatever he was doing.He was hurt.I can feel it.Sigh,what have you done Yoongi?

 

 

 

--Time skip--

 

 

 

Author P.O.V

 

The whole journey was filled with silence between Yoongi and Jungkook.Yoongi was really guilty about what he had done to the poor kid,seeing him lowering his head and whimpering slowly in his seat.He make a quite big space for the older,too.

 

Luckily for Jungkook,they finally arrived at Hawaii airport.He quickly took his luggage and ran to Zitao,his favourite panda hyung.The older was furrowing his eyebrows when Jungkook follow him,lips downwards.He asked Jungkook if he's okay and the younger would smile and nod his head.

 

However that won't stopped Yoongi.He sprinted towards the younger after they exited the plane,gripping onto his wrist.Jungkook flinched,froze on the spot.

 

"Listen,I'm sorry for what I had done to you earlier.I didn't mean it.I apologise,okay?" He blurted.The younger sigh,then turn to him with the most sincere and angelic smile he had ever seen.His heart skipped a beat.

 

"It's okay hyung.I was wrong too because-"

 

"Tony!"

 

"Chimchim!Yeollie!"

 

He was cutted off when they heard two loud girly shrieks from afar.Jungkook giggled(which Yoongi tried hard not to surpass a small smile)seeing his brothers,Jimin and Chanyeol run to their long lost friend Tony.The tall built up man open his arm and embraced both of the guys,swinging them in the air.Yoongi look in amusement when he see the Tony guy lift up the giant with no difficulties.

 

"Well hyung,let's go.Don't want to be left behind,right?" Jungkook chuckle,dragging the older man to where his friends are.Ms.Jihyo told them that they could hang out for a while,then go to their van for their next destination.Joongki was right behind her,sweatdropped when the principal enter an ice-cream shop singing happily.

 

On the other hand,Tony was still hugging Jimin and Chanyeol,causing Taehyung and Baekhyun to sulk in jealousy.The big guy let both of them go when Jungkook fake a cough.He was intsantly brighten up and bring Jungkook to the air while spinning him slowly.

 

"Awww little Kookie!You have grown so fast.I'm a proud papa" All of them are surprised when he speaks fluently in korean.He put the giggling Jungkook to the ground,crying on Chanyeol shoulder.The giant joined,patting his back while mumbling 'I feel you'.All of them laugh including Baekhyun,Taehyung and Yoongi.They are weird.

 

Yoongi stared at Jungkook,a smile plastered on his face.He feels happy just by watching Jungkook happy.His emotions are mixed.He doesn't know what to do but by the meantime,he should enjoy this moment.

 

Little did he doesn't notice,the other was also glad that the grumpy Min is smiling happily.

 

To be continued.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Special thanks to xxpanda23xx and rinshuko for your comments!and rinshuko HEHEHEHE why do you think that  jungkook might confessed first?*wink wink* Thanks to those who upvote and subscribed to this boring story!

 

BTW who is a carat here?Who is your bias(es)?and bias wrecker(s)?

 

My bias is Hoshi(idk why I still manage to be loyal to this cute piece of sh- I mean fluffball) and my bias wreckers are Scoups,Jeonghan,Joshua,Jun,Wonwoo,

Woozi,Mingyu,Dokyeom,The8,Seungkwan,Vernon and Dino HAHAHAHAHAH

 

P/S : It's a little bit short,sorry :P

 

Until next time,bye!