A Wierd Day

My Guardian Angel

Minhyuk's POV

               *So warm...* I thought as I snuggled into the source of warmth. Just then, it started moving. *Why is it moving?* I thought as I slowly opened my eyes. *What the-* My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. It was Yoonhae, sleeping soundly in my arms. *How did she get here? What happened?* I wondered as I glanced up at her bed. *Did I somehow pulled her down here?* I thought as I looked back at her. I mean, I am the one "trapping" her. I sighed as I stared at her sleeping face. *She's looks beautiful...* I thought as I felt a smile creeping up my face. *Wait, what am I thinking?* I thought as I snapped out. *Doesn't she have school today?* I thought as I reached out to wake her up. Just then, the alarm went off.

 

Yoonhae's POV

               I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I slowly blinked my eyes open. As my eyes adjusted, I see a very handsome face staring right at me. It took me a moment before it hit me. "OMG!" I shireked as I pushed him away and scrambled up to my bed. *I forgot about yesterday!* I thought. He then slowly sat up while rubbing the back of his head. "Well, good morning to you." he greeted with a groan as his face contorted with pain. *Did he hit his head when I pushed him away?* I wondered but disregarded it anyways. "G-good morning." I greeted back awkwardly. *Oh, right. School!* I thought as I quickly got up and went into the bathroom to get ready.

 

               "Good morning, eomma!" I greeted cheerfully as I entered the kitchen. "Good morning, sweetheart." said mum with a smile. "Go sit down. I'm already done." she said and I went over to the dining table. *Now, where did he go?* I thought as I looked around. He wasn't in my room when I got out of the bathroom. "Who are you looking for?" asked mum as she placed the plate sandwiches and sat down. "Hmm? Oh, no one." I said quickly. *Wait, did she just say, "who"?* I thought as I glanced at mum. "What's wrong?" asked mum as looked at me. "Oh, nothing nothing. Just thinking how my eomma is this beautiful." I said. "Like you." said a voice out of nowhere which made me jump in my seat. *Why, this guy. I ought to-* my thoughts were cut off as I heard my mum giggling. I looked at her as she said, "Well, that's why you're just as beautiful. Now eat up." With a smile, she started eating. I turned to glare at him first before I began eating.

 

               "Where did you go after I went into the bathroom?" I asked as we were walking to school. "The garden. There were really pretty flowers back there." he said. "Oh, well yeah. My mum likes flowers so..." I said as he nods. After that, we continued talking until he stops when the light turned green. "You're not going to cross?" I whispered since there were people around. "Nope. You go ahead. I'll see you later." he said. I nodded in response and quickly crossed the road. Before entering the gates, I turned around to look at him. He was still across the road and he waved as he sees me looking. I responded with a small and quick wave then turned to enter the school compound.

 

-A few hours later-

 

               "That's the end of today's lesson. Before you guys head off, I'd like to remind you that the tickets to this year's prom will start selling next week. Be sure to get your tickets!" said Mrs Jang. The class responded with yesses and nods then proceeded to leave the class. As I was packing my bag, a figure approached me. "So?" said Hyeju. "So what?" I replied. "Aren't you going to ask him?" she asked. "Hyeju ah, you know I can't do something like that." I said with a sigh. "Well, you have to let him know one way or another. Else he'd get taken by someone else." she said. I know Hyeju has a point but I can't seem to be able to muster the courage to. Confessing is not as easy as it sounds.

 

               As we were walking out of school, we noticed Taeyong in front of us. I was about to greet him when I saw a girl walked away from him. *I didn't see her there.* I thought as I look at her retreating figure. "Hey, Taeyong!" greeted Hyeju. "Oh, hey." replied Taeyong with a smile. "Who were you talking to just now?" she asked. "Ah, no one in particular. She just had something to ask me." he replied with a shrug. "Oh, what did she ask you?" asked Hyeju. *Tsk, this girl. She just asks anything she feels like.* I thought as I mentally cursed her for prying too much. "Ah, well... To prom." he replied with a small smile. "Omg! Then what did you say?" asked Hyeju. *Omg, this girl-* "Yah, you're asking too many ques-" I said as i was cut half way.

 

               "I declined it." he replied. *What?* I thought as my eyes widened at his answer. I looked over to see Hyeju wearing the same expression. "You did? But why did you-" "That's enough questions Hyeju." I said, cutting her off. "Sorry, Taeyong. We'll get going now. See ya!" I said as I left quickly, pulling Hyeju along. "Why did you do that? I was about to ask him why he rejected her." said Hyeju. "I know but you were asking a little too many questions." I replied and Hyeju pouted in response. After walking a little further, we reached the bus stop and parted ways there. "See ya tomorrow!" said Hyeju as she waved. "See ya!" I replied and continued walking.

 

-At home-

 

               As I was doing my assignments, I couldn't help but wonder why Taeyong actually rejected that girl's offer. I mean, she was quite pretty. "What's wrong with you?" asked Minhyuk who was sitting on my bed flipping through a magazine. "You've been sighing since you started doing your work." he added. "Nothing much." I replied. "Having troubles with the assignment?" he asked as he looked at what I was doing. "No. It's just... Well, you know the school year is ending soon. So that means i'll be graduating and there'll be prom as well." I said. "Uhuh. So?" he asked in confusion.

 

               "Well, you see, I've been having a crush on this guy for quite a while now and I thought of confessing to him." I said. "Oh, well, just confess then." he said. "That's easy for you to say. Confessing isn't as easy you know." I said with a pout. "It's all the same in the end." he said in a soft mumble. *What?* I thought as I looked at him. "I don't know. Just do what you feel like. It's your life." he said and then proceeded to conitnued flipping through the magazine. *What's up with him?* I thought as I continued with my assignments.

 

               "Who's the guy?" he asked all of a sudden. "Hmm? Oh, erm. Taeyong. Lee Taeyong." I replied. "Never heard of him before. How does he look like?" he asked. "Well, if you want to know, follow me to class tomorrow." I said. "We'll see how it goes." he said with a shrug.

 

-Next day-

 

               "You sure you're fine following me to school?" I asked softly. "Yeah. Why?" he asked. "Well, yesterday you just stopped across the road so..." I said as I looked at him. "It's fine." he replied. Soon enough, we reached the school gates. Just as we were about to enter, Minhyuk paused in his steps. "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked to make sure. "Yeah, it just feels like the first day of school all over again." he replied and then continued walking. I shrugged and followed close.

 

               "So this is your class..." he said. "Yeah." I said as I sat on my chair. "I really wonder how you don't recognise me when my class is just next door." he informed. *Interesting indeed.* I thought as I shrugged and got ready for class. "Why not pay your class a visit then?" I asked. He was about to reply when he was beaten by an incoming figure. "Yoonhae ah! Good morning!" greeted the ever cheerful Hyeju. "Morning, Hyeju." I greeted back. "Guess what, I got to know the reason why Taeyong rejected the girl yesterday." said Hyeju excitedly as she pulled a chair to sit beside me. "Really?" I asked as I looked at her. "Yeap! Turns out, he simply didn't want to go to prom with her." she said. "Oh, i see." I responded. "But, here's the interesting part." she said as a smirk slowly crept up her face. *Ok, I don't like the look of this.* I thought.

 

               "He rejected that girl because he wanted to go with this girl whom he had been crushing on." she said. *What?* I thought as my eyes widened. "I wonder who that lucky girl is?" she smriked as she looked at me. "Stop it." I said as she laughed. Just then, the main character stepped in. "Morning, Taeyong!" greeted Hyeju. "Morning, Hyeju. Morning, Yoonhae." he replied with a smile. That smile that's enough to melt any girls heart and most certainly mine. "Morning." I greeted back softly. Taeyong was about to say something when the lecturer came in and told the class to settle down. 

 

               "So that's the guy. Hmm." said a voice all of a sudden which made me jump in my seat. *I totally forgot about this guy.* I thought as I mentally cursed. "Yeah." I replied in a whisper. "Hmm, he's not half as bad." he remarked. *Psh, as if you're so handsome.* I mentally replied. After that, he didn't even say a word for the rest of the lesson until break period. Impressive. I was packing my bag when Taeyong turned around to talk to me.

 

               "Yoonhae ah, are you free this weekend?" he asked. *Omg. Is he asking me out? Omg omg ok, calm down and answer.* I thought as I calmed myself mentally. "Well, y-yeah. I am." I replied. "Oh, great. Do you want to go to the library together? I was planning to study for the final examinations." he asked as he rubbed his nape sheepishly. *Oh my lor- he is asking me out! OK CALM DOWN.* I thought as I cleared my throat. "Well, ok. Sure." I replied. "Awesome. I'll text you when and where to meet later." he said with a smile. I nodded and he left after that. *OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED* I thought as I mentally screamed.

 

               "Omg! Did he just asked you out?" asked Hyeju excitedly. "He did." I replied. "Oh my god! Ok, you better make yourself look cute on that day." she said. "Guess i probably have to dig out all my clothes huh?" I said with a giggle. Hyeju was about to say something when her phone rang. "Hello? Oh, hey. Uhuh... Oh, ok. I'll be there soon. Bye bye." she said as she ended the call. "Hey, I need to head over to my club room for a while. You go first and I'll join you later ok?" she said and I nodded in response. I then continued packing my bag when a voice spoke.

 

               "What's there to be happy about?" he asked. "I told you I have a crush on him so how can I not be happy?" I replied as matter of fact and he scoffed in response. "You don't have that much friends huh?" he asked. "At least it's better than having a lot of fake friends." I said in reply. "Are you mocking me?" he said sounding irritated all of a sudden. "Huh? No. I wasn't trying to-" "Forget it." he said as he walked towards the door. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" I asked. He said nothing and continued walking. He was right at the door when he stopped with a shock expression. *What's wrong now?* I thought as I went up to him.

 

               However, before I could ask anything, he vanished into the thin air. Not before I noticed his expression turned cold. *What is wrong with-* My thoughts were cut short when I noticed a girl standing right in front of the door. "Erm, can I... help you?" I asked slowly, trying not to sound awkward. She continued to stare at me before saying, "Stop getting in my way."

 

 

 

 

               "What."

 


Updated!

 

Ooooo who do you guys think that girl is? Kekeke.

https://media.giphy.com/media/OooM76m8GXDO/giphy.gif