Realization

My Guardian Angel

Yoonhae's POV

                    "I think I have feelings for you." said Minhyuk and I let out a gasp. *Omg what is happening. Did I just received a confession? Omg omg omg help.* My mind was in chaos and I couldn't think and say anything. I technically went into panic mode. "Erm. I know this is too sudden but... I just thought I should let you know." said Minhyuk as he studied me. *Ok, Yoonhae. This is probably about time you say something, idiot!* I mentally screamed as I tried to think of a reply. However, just as I was about to say something, Minhyuk cut me off. "It's ok. I know you think this is stupid with me being in this state and... You have someone you already like. This is stupid. You know what, forget I even said anything." said Minhyuk before he turned and vanished into thin air, leaving me alone. *That idiot didn't even let me say anything.* I thought as I bit my lower lip. But even if I was given the chance, what would have I said to him? I was so confused at that moment that I didn't even know what to feel and do. Just then, a knock got me out of my train of thoughts.
 

                    I turned to see Taeyong standing by the door. "Is everything ok?" he asked as he stepped in and walked towards me. "Oh, yeah. Everything's fine." I said. "Did you get the thing you forgot in class?" he asked. *Huh.* I thought as I stared for a moment, wondering what he was talking about. "Oh! No, no. I think I lost it somewhere. But it's fine." I said. For a moment, I forgot the excuse I used to leave the campfire just now. "Oh. Well, let's go then. It's kinda creepy with the hallway being dark and all." he said as he looked around warily and I let out a chuckle. "Alright, let's go." I said and we left. As we were walking towards the courtyard, Taeyong stopped and spoke, "You know, I was kinda sad you weren't with me when the campfire lit up." *What?* I thought as I looked at him. "I really wanted to see the campfire together. I was even looking forward to it." he added softly while looking down. *Is he implying what I think he is?* I thought as my eyes widened. Taeyong then snapped his head up. "Sorry, was I mumbling to myself? Let's go join the others." he said with a smile and continued walking. 

 

                    After we joined the others at the campfire, everyone was dismissed and I am now walking to the bus stop with Hyeju. "Ok. Tell me what's up." said Hyeju as she stopped in front of me. "Huh, what you are talking about?" I asked as I looked at her in confusion. "Something's bothering you, right?" asked Hyeju as she placed her hands on her hips. "Well..." I trailed off, not sure what to say. "Is this about a confession?" she asked. "Kinda." I replied with a sigh. "Ok. What about it?" she asked further as we continued walking. "Well, it's my first time receiving a confession so I just didn't know how to react. I mean, I'm not even sure if I like him." I said. "I mean, there's even this other guy too so..." I added. "Hmm... Ok. Let me ask you. How do you feel when you're with that person?" she asked. *How do I feel when he's around?* I thought. "I guess I feel... Like I could be myself. I feel comfortable and I laugh alot." I said. "And what about when that person is not around?" she asked. "Kinda lonely. Bored." I said. "See. There you go. You do like him." Hyeju said with a smile. *So I like him?* I thought. Just then, the bus arrives and Hyeju gets up.  "Wait, this isn't Taeyong we're talking about you know." I said quickly. Hyeju stopped and turned towards me. "I didn't mention any names you know. So who was that person you, were talking about?" she smiled and winked before boarding the bus as she left me with the sudden realisation.

 

- A while later - 

 

                    I am currently lying on bed as I thought of what just happened with Hyeju a while ago. *Does this really mean that I like him? I like Minhyuk?* I thought. Suddenly, the scene where Minhyuk confessed to me replayed in my mind and the feelings I felt came gushing back which causes me to blush. I then grabbed a pillow and covered my face with it. *That look in his eyes... Come to think of it, he was really cool.* I thought as I felt a smile creeping on my face. Then, I felt a sense of determination. I am going to tell how I feel towards him and I shall tell him when I see him.

 

 

 

 

                    But unfortunately, Minhyuk didn't come back that night.

 


Updated!

 

HEY GUYS I'M BACK HAHAHA

Source: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40600000/-MONSTA-X-monsta-x-40669123-245-300.gif

 

Sorry for this very short update after being gone for god-knows-i-don't-know how long but not to worry, I am planning to update a slightly longer chapter tomorrow. So do look forward to it! 

Source: http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/monsta-x-kihyun-gif-2.gif