Consequences of confiding in dragons

Things I Write When I Have Writer's Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt 12. I think we need to talk. 

 

        Daesung sat in the smoothie shop, drink melting untouched on the table before him. Instead he alternated between fiddling with his fingers and constantly rereading the txt on his phone that had brought him here in the first place. To say he was beyond nervous might have been understating things, to a large degree.

From Youngbae: I think we need to talk

        Short, simply stated, terrifying. Normally a txt from him would not have been so nerve wracking. Normally. That was before Dae realized that the feelings he had for his older groupmate were far more than friendship. That was before he tried for months to ignore those feelings, because hello... Youngbae is obviously straight. That was before he made the mistake of confiding those newly discovered feelings to said groupmate's best friend. He really should have known better. Telling Jiyong a secret like that and expecting it to remain a secret was tantamount to looking at the sky and expecting it to suddenly be purple with orange polka dots. Instead he was waiting for Bae to arrive and stumble through letting him down gently (he hoped). Daesung didn't think he could handle having the elder singer upset or disgusted with him.

        The chiming of the shop door startled him out of his worry fest. Raising his head, he watched as Youngbae came through the door. Having fully expected the other to be upset with him, the bright smile on You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter