Jealous

Things I Write When I Have Writer's Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Well it was gonna be a short drabble but it brain farted into 850 words.  Not long but certainly not short either.  In case you can't tell, italics = internal thought of the character.

Prompt #5- "Wait a minute.  Are you jealous?"

                Daesung really just couldn’t take it anymore.  He needed to find an excuse to leave the room, but really couldn’t come up with a good one.  What was he supposed to do, tell Youngbae that he couldn’t stand watching the girls from the new YG girl group fawn all over him?  Yeah, because that would be normal, or not.  He let out a sigh, it’s not like he had a right to be jealous.  He’d never even had the courage to tell his hyung how he felt about him, not really.  Not the feelings from deep in his soul.  Sure he’d told him he loves him, but it was taken to be meant in a brotherly way, especially since they were all usually drunk when that happened.

                Dae rose up from the recording studio couch and brushed past Youngbae and his gaggle of girls.  He tried to make bumping the smaller man as he left appear to be an accident.  “Sorry, Youngbae hyung,” Daesung murmured as he walked out the door.

                He didn’t mean to let the door slam, but there wasn’t anything he could do about it now.  Stalking towards the elevator, Dae couldn’t help but wonder why the hallway had to be quite so long.  All he wanted to do was escape to someplace where he could get some air and calm himself and his irrational over reaction down.  It’s not like he’s even mine to be jealous over anyway.  Daesung tried hard not to pout as he pushed the elevator call button.

                Youngbae watched his dongsaeng leave the studio, he wasn’t sure but it really did look like he was pissed off about something.  Suddenly distracted from his conversation with a desire to chase down the fleeing Daesung, he extracted himself from the girls that were vying for his attention and followed the younger man down the hall.  He quickened his pace to catch Dae befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter