Bedtime

Things I Write When I Have Writer's Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt #6- “Is there a reason you’re in my bed?”    unedited, will edit later

                Youngbae walked into his room tired from yet another overly long day.  All he wanted to do sleep.  He crossed the floor carefully as he had not the light, and sat down on the edge of his bed to start stripping off his clothes and put on pajamas.  The sounds of soft snoring brought his attention to the fact that his bed was already occupied.  Reaching to turn on the light he saw that the sleeping form was that of his favorite dongsaeng, Daesung. 

                While mildly surprised to find him in his bed, he wasn’t upset.  He remembered fondly when it was a regular occurrence for them to share a bed, chatting quietly until they drifted off to sleep.  Even though they still shared a dorm most of the time, it didn’t happen as often as it used to and frankly Youngbae kind of missed it.  He enjoyed sleeping next to the quiet and still warmth of the younger.  It had a settling effect on his nerves. 

                After he finished changing Youngbae got under the covers and laid down preparing to sleep for what he hoped would be many hours.  As he rolled, trying to find a comfortable position, he felt his hand brush against Daesung, but it didn’t feel like clothes, it almost felt like his hand brushed against bare skin. 

                Surprised, Youngbae quickly pulled back the covers, startling his bedmate awake with the sudden burs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter