Nap Time

Things I Write When I Have Writer's Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt 39.  "Hey! I was gonna eat that!"  Because Love_On_Top  wanted a sequel.  And so did I.

                Daesung exited the hotel room shower and wandered into the sitting area of the suite, only partially shocked to find his band mate and current roommate stuffing the food he had ordered into his mouth.  “Hey!  I was gonna eat that Bae,” laughing as his hyung guiltily swallowed the food in his mouth.

                “Sorry Daesungie, I was so hungry.  I’ll order you some more…” the elder started to say before being cut off.

                “It’s ok, I shouldn’t anyway.  I’m mostly sleepy.  Let’s go lie down, it’s been so long since I’ve gotten to lie with you,” Dae stated as he headed for the bed on the other side of the suite, turning back once to see if his favorite hyung sized body pillow was following.

                As soon as he laid down Youngbae found him himself immediately wrapped in Daesung’s strong arms.  He hummed contentedly as he wriggled back a bit to get just that much closer to his dongsaeng’s larger body.  It was comfortable in his hold, and Bae always slept better there than anywhere else. 

                For now neither of them dwelled on thought of the time coming soon when they won’t be able to sleep in each other’s arms.  They were used to times of separation while one or the other toured, but enlistment was a different animal all together.  One better thought on later, when they absolutely had to.  N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter