Someone is back!

You're So Magnetic

 

 

Eunbi woke up in the middle of the night when she felt thirsty and looked to her side to check the time at her black table clock.

 

It's 2.45. I thought it's the time for school, she thought in her mind before kicked her comforter to the side and get up to wear her yellow home slippers.

 

She dragged her legs lazily to walk downstairs with the help of a few lights along the way and headed straight to a kitchen. Without switching on the main lights, she went to open one of the doors of a fridge to take out a bottle of cold water and put it on a counter.

 

Pouring the drink into her glass, Eunbi gulped the drink and finished the last sip and put the glass in the sink before the lights were switched on, only to surprise her.

 

Eunbi spun around, seeing her father stood next to the switch with his hand holding his briefcase.

 

"Were you waiting for me, sweetheart?" Her father asked and put the briefcase on a counter when Eunbi went to put back the bottle in the fridge.

 

"No," she answered, coldly.

 

"Did you have a nightmare again?" He asked in concern and saw she closed the fridge while looking at her father, "That's weird. You would be home before midnight."

 

Eunbi saw the look on her father's face when he loosened his neck tie, "I had to join a celebration of the company so all workers were they. I couldn’t say no when they have worked hard in my company."

 

"Sure. I need to understand you all the time because of your works. They are way more important than your own daughter." Eunbi left him alone in the kitchen, unsatisfied with things happened between them.

 

"Go Eunbi!" She ignored when her name was called a few times and headed upstairs.

 

She entered her bedroom and closed the door shut behind her. She breathed hard and went to get on her bed, pulling the comforter up to her chest. Eunbi stared at the ceiling while trying to calm herself.

 

She hated how she wasn’t in a good term with her father. Just when she needed her mother the most, she wasn’t there for her.

 

She held the tears from welling up in her eyes when it hurt her so much to remember that she got everything that she wants in her life, but not happiness; when both of her parents separated.

 

And slowly, she fell asleep with tears rolled down on her cheek.

 

 

---

 

 

"Good morning, Ms. Eunbi," Her maid greeted after preparing breakfast for Eunbi in the morning before going to school. Eunbi looked at the dining table. There were scrambled eggs, toast breads with butter and sausages.

 

She noticed that the breakfast was served for one person. "Where's dad?"

 

"He left early in the morning, miss." Ms. Gong answered and helped to pour some milk into a glass when Eunbi put her back pack aside and sat at the head of the dining table.

 

"Enjoy your meal." Ms. Gong said and Eunbi looked up at the woman, "You're not eating?" She asked.

 

"I am fine. Don’t worry about me." Ms. Gong smiled warmly to the girl and Eunbi cleared to get her attention again, "Can you tell the driver that I won't be going to the school with him."

 

"Why? Do you have any problems?"

 

Eunbi smiled, "No. I just want to go to school by myself. Tell him not to pick me up, too."

 

"With a bus?" Eunbi nodded her head and bit a slice of toast bread. "But, your dad will be mad if he finds out-"

 

"He won't. Only if you decide not to tell him. I prefer not to hear him nagging to me, all day long." Eunbi chewed her meal and her face expression changed when they were talking about her father. Her maid nodded without asking much, "Sure. But, please take care of yourself."

 

 

 

Eunbi waited at a bus stop alone and plugged her earphones to her ears and shuffled to the songs in her phone. It wasn’t too long until a bus stopped and Eunbi hurriedly grabbed her back pack, getting on the bus carefully.

 

She tried to find an empty seat when she had paid with her card and too bad, there was no seat for her so she decided to stand and held a holder before the bus started to move.

 

Eunbi scrolled her Instagram account and viewed a few pictures that were recently updated.

 

Some of them posted pictures during their vacation with closed friends.

 

A few updated a new picture with their lovers.

 

Eunbi stopped scrolling when she saw one of her friends during elementary school posted a picture with her family. And deep inside, it hurt her a lot. How lucky. Dahae get to spend all of the time with her parents.

 

Not for once, Eunbi realized that the bus had stopped to pick and drop the passengers and she felt the bus was getting full of new passengers when she was pushed to the side.

 

The bus moved abruptly, caused Eunbi to get surprised and was about to lose balance before a strong arm wrapped around her waist. Causing her back to crash with someone's chest.

 

Eunbi lifted her face to look at the person and to her surprise, it was JB and his eyes were staring at her face; without a smile.

 

 

She immediately stood on her feet and gulped, brushed his arm off from her waist and pushing a strand of her dark brown hair behind her ear. Damn it! Why am I seeing him in the morning?

 

"I was hoping that you'd be thanking me instead of being silence like this," JB held the holder above him and stared at her long silky hair when her back faced with him.

 

Eunbi bit her bottom lip and decided to listen to another song in her phone, rather than hearing his voice.

 

JB knew she was ignoring him and he scoffed in disbelief. How cold. I wasn’t expecting for an answer though. .

 

It wasn’t a long wait until the bus stopped near with the school and Eunbi hurriedly get off from the bus, with JB following her from behind.

 

He eyed her from the back as she walked and held both of her bag straps and fastened her pace to get into the school.

 

Eunbi walked without lifting her face up, only to knock her head with someone who happened to block her way.

 

"OW! Who the-" Eunbi wanted to curse but stopped when she saw Joo Hyuk was grinning at her, playfully while crossing both of his arms across his chest.

 

"What the hell. It's you!" She pursed her lips and wanted to walk to the other side but he quickly blocked her again, "Oho! Looks like Go Eunbi came to school with a bus?" He wiggled his eyebrow, staring at her friend who glared at him like she could make a hole in his head.

 

"Why? Is it weird for you?"

 

"A bit. But, what happened to you? You don’t really like taking the bus, though." Joo Hyuk eyed her up and down. "It’s nothing. I decided to get the bus for today." Eunbi pushed him aside after answering to his question.

 

"Maybe you should treat me for a mango smoothie, after the school time?" Joo Hyuk went to chase after her and slung his arm over her shoulder. Eunbi poked his forehead as they walked together to enter the school building. "In your dreams!"

 

---

 

"Hey, BamBam, could you hand me your Mathematics book? I haven't solve the questions yet." Jackson took out his book and put it on his desk while reaching his hand out, waiting for BamBam to response.

 

"Do it yourself. I'm not going to let you copy all of the answers!" BamBam pulled out a chair next to Yugyeom and stuck his tongue out. "This jerk!" Jackson grew disappointed when his request was completely being ignored.

 

Jackson turned to his left, only to see Youngjae grinning at him when he knew exactly what he was going to ask for.

 

"There's nothing to copy from me, Jackson. I left it with no answer." Youngjae proudly said and leaned against his chair. Jackson gaped, "Dude, you could get into a trouble when Ms. Lim found out you refused to do the homework!"

 

"Who cares? I don't want to waste my time solving the Math problems. You should be doing the same, Jackson. You don’t usually being like this."

 

"It's because he decided to be a good student when it comes to Ms. Lim's class. You know, how much he adored her after knowing that she is still single." Mark spoke, making the other members to laugh while punching on Jackson's shoulder, playfully.

 

"You've been crushing on Ms. Lim? Since when?" JB teased.

 

"Since the moment Ms. Lim got transferred to be working in this school," Yugyeom answered before Jackson covered his mouth with his hand from talking too much. He didn’t want any of the students knew his secrets that could embarrassed him before graduating.

 

But then, Youngjae's eyes caught someone familiar walking at the outside of their class and he immediately tried to gain attention from his friends. "Looks like someone is here, guys!"

 

"Who is it?" BamBam asked, curiously.

 

"Is it Ms. Lim?" Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows while twirling a pencil on his desk before a figure entered the class through the front door, making all eyes were focused on her as she pushed her dark brown hair with big curls at the end to her back. Everyone in the class was completely mesmerized with her beauty.

 

 

 

"Oh my God! Tzuyu! You're here!" A girl at the corner of the class shouted for her name of excitement.

 

"Hi, friends!" Tzuyu greeted back to them after coming back from her hometown. She had to start her senior year in JYP High School a bit late compared to her friends due to personal matters and was back to see her friends again.

 

The GOT7 boys watched her from the back of the class and BamBam was the first one to wave his hand to get Tzuyu's attention.

 

"Tzuyu! It's good to see you again! Everyone miss you a lot, especially-" Yugyeom was quick to shut BamBam's mouth with his hand. "Don't start it, dude."

 

The corner of Tzuyu's lips perked upwards when he glanced at the seven boys. Indeed, she really missed them. Or more specifically, she missed one of them. A lot.

 

BamBam brushed Yugyeom's hand off from his mouth. "Did you clean your hand?"

 

"I didn’t touch anything dirty today so shut your mouth!" Yugyeom wiped his palm on his shirt, glaring at BamBam.

 

Tzuyu's eyes finally were glued on the person that she had been dying to see. It was Mark Tuan.

 

 

 

But, he didn’t bother to look at her and his eyes were closed when he put his headphones to his ear, listening to his favorite song and she noticed how he acted in that way. I was hoping that you'd be smiling at me.

 

All student hurriedly ran back to their seats when their English class was about to start as the teacher entered. Eunbi and Joo Hyuk got into the class from the back door before the lesson starts and sat at their own seats.

 

Eunbi noticed someone was sitting in front of her seat when it had been empty since yesterday. Only to realize that it was Tzuyu when she looked at her with a wide smile.

 

"I didn’t know that it's your place. I'm glad to be sitting here," she chortled when Eunbi avoided her gaze and took out her notebook. "Look to the front. I bet the teacher doesn't like to see someone talks during the lesson."

 

Tzuyu's smile faded off from her face at the answer, "Sorry. I didn’t mean to bother you." Tzuyu met her eyes with Joo Hyuk who was looking at her with a wide grin and mouthed her, "It's good to see you!"

 

She was happy to know that at least Eunbi's good friend was willing to treat her well on her first day to start the senior year.