Someone Behind The Rumors

You're So Magnetic

 

"Are you sure she did it?" Jinyoung asked s upon listening to their stories. Bambam nodded his head wildly, "Sure enough! I saw her talking to Mr. Kwon."

 

"What if she's actually discussing about something else rather than making a report?" Mark questioned them calmly when they gathered somewhere out of the class.

 

JB leaned in to eye s, "You better be sure about this. I don’t want to mess with anyone for no reason."

 

"Hell no! It's not like we want to mess with her if she didn’t tell Mr. Kwon about it!" Yugyeom blurted and cracked open his soda can to take a gulp of it.

 

"What's your plan? Are you going to ruin her life? Let's hope she won't turn out to be like Eunbi," Youngjae laughed after saying his words to them and Jackson picked out something from his small bag.

 

It was the sketchbook belonged to Nayeon that he had been keeping it secretly, without letting the others know.

 

Six of them gasped in surprised.

 

"Heol. You took it?!" BamBam's eyes grew wide when Jackson had it in his hand and put it on a table in front him. Jinyoung blinked, "I thought we left this in the class."

 

"I picked it and thought that it could be useful. Well, turned out I was right." Jackson shrugged proudly.

 

"You're great, man!" Yugyeom nudged him. JB chortled, "And what are you going to do with this?"

 

"I'm pretty sure this is important to her by the look at all of her sketches. It's going to be our weapon. I'm going to make her regret for what she did to me."

 

"There you are. Trying to drag yourself into another trouble," Mark leaned against his seat but Jackson glared at him, "Just because she's sitting next to you, it doesn’t mean that you have to be nice."

 

"I'm not saying I'm being nice to her. I'm just saying that you should not drag yourself into another trouble or you know what will happen to you if Mr. kwon finds out the truth." Mark bickered with him.

 

BamBam exhaled, "Mr. Kwon won't know unless someone tells him about it."

 

"So, who's in for this?" Jackson asked and three of them held up their hands in the air. "Count me in!"

 

"Me too!"

 

"Me three!" BamBam said after Yugyeom and Youngjae. The others remained silence in their seats while having deep thoughts. "Oh, come on, guys! You usually agree on this thing!"

 

JB shrugged casually, "Alright, I'll join but I'm going to watch the scene and do nothing. She has nothing to do with me."

 

"Same here." Jinyoung added. BamBam gaped, "Hey, I thought we're friends!"

 

Jackson brushed it off to stop BamBam from adding more, "That's it. It's more than enough for them to join the plan. What about you, Mark? Are you in?"

 

Eyes were on the Taiwanese-American boy who stayed calm without a word. He in a deep breathe and exhaled, "Fine. I'll join. But, I'm going to watch the scene. Just like JB and Jinyoung."

 

 

Eunbi happened to cross by and found seven of them gathered together while discussing something. Her eyes saw Jackson was holding up something in his hand while showing it to s.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows, "I wonder what they are discussing about. Math test is coming yet they are wasting their time, psh."

 

"What the hell are you staring at?" Jackson's gaze slid over to a figure from other side, uneasy to see Eunbi in his sight and was scared she might hear their conversations.

 

She scoffed in disbelief and left them hanging for not answering to Jackson's question.

 

"Damn, I hate her and the way how she looked at us. Does she even consider us as her classmates? At least, say something!" Yugyeom hissed and blew his bangs off from his forehead.

 

The hallway to the classroom was quiet and Eunbi was getting immersed with her phone while scrolling through her SNS account with her other hand holding books across to her chest.

 

Joohyuk peeked when he hid behind a wall and did a peek-a-boo to her, "BOO!"

 

Eunbi got startled and almost dropped her phone.

 

"Yah!" She rubbed her chest of shocked. Joohyuk grinned, "You've been looking so stress these days."

 

"Then, don’t add more stress to me," she pursed her lips and kept her phone in her school jacket. Joohyuk's finger found it's way to remove the frown on her forehead, "You're going to look old. Way older than me. I might call you 'noona' because of it."

 

"Oh, shut up, Joohyuk."

 

Joohyuk mimicked her expression and he knew she grew irritated because of it. "Teach me for the Math test."

 

"I don’t want to."

 

"I'll buy you a drink."

 

"No."

 

"I'll treat for your lunch this weekend."

 

"Still a no for me." Eunbi joked when she saw how Joohyuk grew worried over it. "I'll pay for your lunch three days in a row."

 

A smile was visible on her face at the mention of foods. He knew what she would fall for just when he needed her help the most.

 


 

It was the end of their Physics class and some students decided to stay and spend their times in study room. Joohyuk's gaze followed Nayeon when she made her move to the locker at the back.

 

"Hey!" He went to approach her before she could put it her code. "Do you have any free time after this? I thought that maybe you want to join me and Eunbi to study for the Math test."

 

Nayeon landed her eyes on Eunbi, noticing the girl was smiling to her like she was inviting her to join them too.

 

"I'm afraid not. I have a plan to do with my aunt this evening. I really want to join."

 

A soft pat landed on her shoulder with an assuring smile from the tall guy in front of her, "It's fine, Nayeon. Maybe next time we'll study together."

 

Both of the best friends went to leave the classroom together and went to the study room on the next floor. The class was getting quiet when only three students left.

 

GOT7 had left earlier than everyone and Nayeon had no idea when did Mark left his seat without her realizing it. They are quick when it comes to leave the school.

 

The door of her locker was wide-opened and a folded paper fell off from it. Picking the paper on the floor, Nayeon unfolded it to read and wondered who could put it in her locker.

 

'Your sketch book is with me. Come and get it at the back of the school building by yourself. Be quick!'

 

She grasped the paper, "Who wrote this?" Nayeon glanced to look around in case the sender could be somewhere near with her or perhaps was watching her on that moment.

 

"It will take ten minutes to take it. It won't be long." Nayeon stuffed all her things into her backpack and rushed to the back of the school building and threw the paper into a waste basket but it slipped off without her noticing it.

 

Why would I have to go and get it behind the school building? Did that person stole it from me and was afraid to show up? Geez, it's just sketch book and there's nothing for him to steal it!

 

 

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" BamBam waited behind the bushes with Jackson and Youngjae. "Just wait. She's going to fall into the trap. We'll come out when she's about to pick the book."

 

"What if anyone sees us?"

 

Jackson then have a dark glare to Youngjae who had been worrying a lot. "Will you follow the plan and keep your mouth shut? I hope Yugyeom won't do anything stupid," Jackson in a deep breathe to think Yugyeom and the others were hiding at the other side.

 

BamBam hurriedly nudged s, "She's here!" He mouthed and three of them lowered their heads to hide while peeking.

 

Nayeon was clueless right when she found her sketchbook on the ground with no one at the back of the building.

 

"What the hell. At least, show yourself and apologize for taking it from me." She muttered as she picked it from the ground to wipe off the dust on her book before hearing footsteps coming to her.

 

A few pairs of legs caught her attention and her gaze darted to meet with seven guys in front her. The dark glare from Jackson made her to feel something was not going right.

 

"Oh my, look at what we got over here." Yugyeom snarled. Nayeon finally get on her feet with her book was held tightly to her chest, "…What are you guys doing at here?"

 

BamBam took a step forward, "Im Nayeon? It was you, right?"

 

"W-What do you mean?" She stuttered and took a careful step backward. She eyed Mark who stood at the back with Jinyoung and JB. Their faces were emotionless while the other four were glaring on her deadly.

 

"Stop acting so innocent when you were the one who reported bout Jaejin to Mr. Kwon," Jackson pushed her shoulder and she almost stumbled of shocked. "…I-I did what?"

 

"I saw you were talking to Mr. Kwon. You think you have done enough by reporting everything that you saw last few days ago?!"

 

"It wasn’t me!"

 

"Then, who else? Are you saying that it was one of us who reported it?" Youngjae barked.

 

Nayeon grasped onto her sketchbook of fear. She was alone. She grew scared when the guys started to surround her like she could be eaten up in no time especially when Jackson kept clenching onto his teeth of anger.

 

Jackson snatched the sketch book from her hands when the atmosphere grew tense. Nayeon gasped, pleading to get it back. "Give it to me!"

 

"Do you ever know that we don’t like anyone mess with us? You just got transferred to this school and you created a trouble," Jackson flipped through pages of the sketchbook meanwhile Youngjae and Yugyeom were holding her arms so she couldn’t budge.

 

Mark sighed at the scene. "Can we end this already, Jackson? I'm tired."

 

"I'm not done yet, Mark. Let me settle this with her. I need to teach her a lesson so she'll regret."

 

In a blink, all of the sketches were ripped apart and thrown to the ground. Nayeon's eyes prickled with tears at the sight of how her sketches got ruined because of a jerk.

 

"…How-"

 

"You better regret for what you had done. Stop being a cry baby. It doesn’t help." Jackson sarcastically said and Nayeon felt the strong grips on both of her arms were gone.

 

 

Eunbi ran back to her classroom after remembering that she forgot her exercise book in the locker and found the classroom was empty. Realizing that her foot stepped on something, she looked down to see a crumbled paper.

 

"Just who didn’t throw this trash." She picked it up and was about to throw it away but her mind told her not to do so. Something felt strange that it made Eunbi to check the content written on it.

 

Eunbi crumpled the paper again, "Why I feel something is not right from the way it was written in here?"

 

 

Nayeon's cheeks grew wet even she couldn’t stop glaring at the GOT7 members who seemed amused with their plan.

 

"Why? Do you regret it now? Do you need a hero to help you out? Ah, who's the boy again? Nam Joohyuk? The one who always pretend to be a hero to everyone in this school." Yugyeom and BamBam laughed to agree with Jackson.

 

She clenched her fists of anger built up inside, "I told you, it wasn’t me! Do you have a proof for that?!"

 

Youngjae shrugged, "Well, do you even have a proof to say that you're innocent?"

 

JB tapped on Jackson's shoulder, "I think we can stop now. You have ripped that book and looked how she cried because of it."

 

"We might get caught for this, Jackson. Let's go and leave now. I'm sure she regrets," Jinyoung added more to stop s from causing more scene.

 

Eunbi had finally reached at the back of the school building and was surprised at the sight of Nayeon turned to become a victim and got surrounded with GOT7 members. The facts Nayeon was there with them alone made her to feel pity and her eyes roamed to check on them.

 

I should stop them. Nayeon is surely scared! Those jerks should stop from being too much!

 

Thinking how Nayeon had been nice to her since the moment she stepped into the school caused Eunbi to take a few steps forward but stopped right away when she remembered about Mark's words.

 

Mark knows everything about my secret.

 

Carefully, she went back to her place when it haunted her about Mark. Her heart sank in guilt to witness how Nayeon struggled by herself while arguing with them.

 

Until she felt Mark knew she was there, hiding behind a wall. Both, Mark and Eunbi exchanged stares for a few tense seconds before she hurriedly ran off. It was the first time she became a coward for the sake of herself.

 

She knew she shouldn’t be selfish for that but she had nothing else to do except avoiding herself from creating more troubles with the GOT7.

 

"You better not mess with us again, Im Nayeon! I warn you!" Jackson spat those words and purposely stepped on her torn sketches as he left with s.

 

Jinyoung was the last person to follow s and he heaved a deep sigh to see how her eyes were glistened with tears. 

 

Picking up the pieces of her sketches, Nayeon gathered it all together and kept it in her back pack. She didn’t know if she should be throwing those or fix it again when all of her imaginary clothes were destroyed by jerks.

 

Tears swelled up in her tears and she quickly wiped it off after leaving the place. She didn’t want anyone else notice how she looked horrible with her eyes getting red for crying too much.

 

And she ended up bumping with someone in front her. Nayeon's mind flew far away that she didn’t realize Tzuyu was walking ahead her.

 

"Oh my God, I'm sorry I didn’t notice you-" Tzuyu apologized even when it wasn’t her fault. "No, it was my fault. Sorry."

 

Nayeon tried to walk away but Tzuyu noticed her classmate was not looking good with her eyes were on the ground, like she avoided her gaze.

 

Tzuyu held her arm to stop Nayeon in her track, "Are you alright, Nayeon?"

 

"I-I am…"

 

"I don’t think so. Do you have a problem?" Tzuyu tried to check her face one more time and she was sure something went wrong. "Hey, what happened? Were you crying?"

 

There was no answer from her.

 

"I mean, if you need someone to talk to, you can share with me. I'm your classmate, after all."

 

Nayeon tried to wear a smile on her face although it seemed fake when she felt terrible for what happened. She then pulled her hand away, politely, not to hurt Tzuyu's feelings, "I am fine. I-I got to go first. My aunt must be waiting for me."

 

Tzuyu let go off her arm, nodding, "Sure. I hope you're fine. Let me know if you need my help. I'll see you tomorrow, then."

 

Tzuyu waved her hand as Nayeon excused herself and jogged to the school gate. She looked down and saw a light blue key chain, written 'Nayeon', fell on the ground. "Oh, this belongs to her!"

 

Thinking that Nayeon had probably left the school with her aunt, Tzuyu kept it in her pocket. "I'll just give this to her tomorrow."

 


 

 

Eunbi fiddled with her pen when she couldn’t focus with the book in front her. Her minds were somewhere, worrying about something that she shouldn’t think just when she had to study and cram her brain for the upcoming test.

 

"Mark won't be doing anything when he saw me, right?" Eunbi didn’t even realize she doodled her notebook until her phone vibrated to snap her off from the thoughts.

 

It was a text message from Joohyuk.

 

'I'm stuck with this simultaneous equation. How do you even solve this question in a minute?! You're a genius freak!' - Joohyuk

 

Eunbi replied to his message in a few seconds.

 

'You never focused in the class and now, you're complaining! Ha-ha. Just do what I've told you.' - Eunbi

 

'Cheer me up, Eunbi. I'm about to give up because of this subject! Basketball is way more easier than this!' - Joohyuk

 

She rubbed her chin softly to think for her next reply.

 

'Score at least A- for this test and I'll get Miss A Suzy's autograph for you. My cousin works in the entertainment and she gets to meet the idols everyday!' - Eunbi

 

'That's too much! I scored C+ for my Math last year and you're telling me to get an A- for the sake of Suzy?! You're cruel!' - Joohyuk

 

She giggled and got amused over his reaction by sending many emoticons in the messages.

 

'It's up to you. You know I never break my promises, Joohyuk. Got to go now. Talk to you later! Fighting!' - Eunbi

 

Eunbi shook her head to think about it. Joohyuk is the hard core fanboy of his favorite idol and she was sure he would do anything to meet Suzy in person.

 

 

The next day, Eunbi went to school as usual and remembered that the Math test would be in two days more. Last night was a bit tiring for her when she had been staying up all night to squeeze her brain to study.

 

Right the moment she stepped into her school, she felt stares and attentions were on her.

 

Whenever she passed by a few students, they would whisper to each other and eyed her up and down. Eunbi felt something was not right because of it.

 

"Is it true? I can't believe it."

 

"So, that must be a reason why she turned to be in that way."

 

"Gosh. I thought she got everything in her life. Not everyone is perfect."

 

Those words were spoken indirectly to her and Eunbi was still clueless over what happened and the only thing she realized was all of the students had phones in their heads and would look up to see her.

 

"Why do I feel like everyone is staring at me?" Eunbi continued to walk forward before Joohyuk rushed to her while panting.

 

Eunbi eyed him in confusion, "What's wrong with you? Did you see a ghost in your way?"

 

His hands held her shoulders firmly and shook her, "Yah! Are you alright?" She brushed his hands off from her shoulders, "What are you saying? I don’t get it."

 

Joohyuk saw the atmosphere had changed with the students kept staring at his friend and he immediately grabbed her arm to drag her away to somewhere quiet.

 

Eunbi pulled her hand off from him, "What the hell? You've been dragging me away to be here."

 

"Did you see it? The rumors about you?"

 

She furrowed her eyebrow, still confused with his words, "What rumors?" "About your mother's third marriage and rumors that ruined someone's marriage."

 

Upon hearing at his words, Eunbi's heart pounded in her chest. She never thought the rumors could spread out around the school.

 

Eunbi quickly reached for her phone in her school jacket. She needed to confirm it with her own eyes. There's no way the students know about this!

 

Words written on the school forum hurt her one by one. Like something stabbed her and ripped her body apart and her head got hurt to think how everything was now in mess.

 

Joohyuk eyed her, concerned, "I just know about this when I entered the school and Haebin asked me if it's true."

 

"Just who in the world would spread this in the school forum. It becomes a hot topic and all students are talking about you, Eunbi. They kept bad-mouthing about you more about-"

 

Eunbi gritted her teeth to think there was only one person who would do this to her.

 

"Mark Tuan." The name escaped from her lips in whisper. "What?"

 

Eunbi stormed off to leave when she thought who is responsible for the rumors. The sender remained as anonymous and Eunbi guessed Mark posted it after he saw her witnessing the scene of them bullying Nayeon.

 

"Yah! Go Eunbi!" Joohyuk chased after her before she disappeared from his sight.

 

GOT7 were already at their seats in the class and the first one to check the school forum was BamBam. He abruptly stood up from his chair, "Guys, have you seen this?" He showed his phone to s.

 

"What's that?" JB asked, wanted to know. They heard Jinyoung gasped from his place, "Someone posted about Eunbi. Her mother is actually the new wife that married to CEO of Alpha Group."

 

"It is stated that she was the one who ruined his previous marriage and was his mistress before." JB snatched BamBam's phone to read more of the post. Yugyeom and Jackson went to rushed over and read it with him.

 

Mark froze at his place. Who posted it?

 

Just then, Eunbi appeared at the back door of the class and her glare was dark like she could burn a hole because of it. Students were now whispering to each other.

 

"She's here. A daughter of a mistress." A girl scoffed.

 

Another guy at the corner chortled and looked at her, disgustingly, "No wonder she got that bad attitude. She inherits it from her mother."

 

Eunbi heard those hurtful words from her classmates but she ignored it when her attention was on Mark. Yugyeom looked up from the phone and locked his eyes on her, "The main character of today's topic is here, guys."

 

The GOT7 members' gazes slid off to her before she made her way directly to Mark, passing by the other GOT7 members who were watching her.

 

A slap landed on Mark's cheek, caused everyone in the class grew shocked to think what just happened. Tzuyu came right on time when she saw Mark got slapped at the back of the class. Nayeon and Joohyuk arrived a bit later than the others and the only thing they knew, things turned into chaos.

 

"What the hell?!" Mark held his sore cheek and Eunbi's breathed in and out, rapidly to calm down.

 

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jackson pushed Eunbi off from Mark but she grew stronger to kick his calves. "DAMN!"

 

Joohyuk headed to his friend and held her arm, "Eunbi-ah, stop it!"

 

She brushed his grip off from her arm. "You! You were the one who posted it!" Eunbi accused.

 

Mark slammed his hand on his desk to startle her. His anger rose up, "It wasn’t me!"

 

"Who else? Who else knew about this?! You were there on the wedding day! I didn’t mess with you guys just why did you have to do this to me?!" Eunbi was about to hit him another time but Joohyuk was strong to stop her.

 

"Go Eunbi! Stop it!" Joohyuk tried to calm her down when all attentions were on her now. JB came to interfere and eyed Eunbi, "You better be sure about this. Are you sure Mark did it?"

 

"This is none of your business!" She spat.

 

"You slapped him for no reason, woman! Who the hell you think you are?!" Yugyeom added more with his loud voice.

 

Jinyoung clicked his tongue, "I think there's a misunderstanding over here. You know, we were surprised with the rumors, too. Same goes to Mark. So, I don’t think you can simply blame him for this."

 

Tzuyu stepped in, "Do you have a proof that he did it?" It annoyed her when someone she had a crush on got hurt for nothing he did.

 

Eunbi gave a resentful glare, "You know nothing about this, Tzuyu. The only person I should deal right now is Mark. The rest of you can shut your mouth."

 

Mark fixed his collar and exhaled irritably, "Sure. Let's talk about this. Only two of us." Mark grabbed her arm to drag her out of the classroom and everyone was clueless over what happened.

 

Joohyuk hissed when he locked his eyes with JB. "What?! We know nothing about this!"

 

"If your friend is the one behind all of these, I'm going to punch his face."

 

Jackson mocked him, "Oh, say whatever you want. I bet it was someone else but your friend accused Mark for nothing!" Jinyoung ran his fingers through his hair and his eyes saw Tzuyu tried to control her anger.

 

BamBam studied s' faces, "Shouldn’t we go and see what's going on between both of them?"

 

Jinyoung held him when Jackson was about to agree with his words, "No. I'm sure Mark don't want anyone else get involve in this."

 

"But Mark is alone with her!" Youngjae exclaimed, making JB to slid his gaze on him, "Mark knows how to handle it. He'll tell us about it later. He still has to explain everything to us."

 

 

Glares were thrown to each other when Eunbi was now fronting with Mark, face to face. Fists tightened into balls on her sides, waiting for him to explain the truth after he dragged her off to the rooftop.

 

"It wasn’t me." Mark calmly said. His face was stoic when he tried to be honest. "You were there during the wedding day. You did mention about not to mess with your members or you're going to spill my secrets."

 

"I did mention that to you but it wasn’t me. Why are accusing me over this issue??!"

 

Eunbi scoffed, "Then, you're going to say it was someone else who did it? Admit it, Mark. I saw you and your friends bullied Nayeon yesterday. Was it a reason for you to reveal everything even when I decided not to mess with you guys last night?"

 

"Listen, I-"

 

"You should stick with your words, Mark Tuan." He saw how her tears welled up in her eyes and she spun around to leave him.

 

Mark inhaled a deep breathe, "I swear, I didn’t do it! Sure, I might look bad in your eyes but I'm telling you the truth! I'm not that kind of person who would do such of thing to someone!"

 

She heard him shouted those words when she was about to walk away. The breeze in morning brushed against her skin and her hair kept slapping on her face because of the wind. Eunbi bit her bottom lip, "Say whatever you want. I won't believe you," she muttered under her breathe and left.

 

Mark squatted to know that it was useless to convince her. He touched his cheek though the sore pain had already gone. I never thought things could turn out to be this way.

 

 

The teacher continued to blabber at the front and Eunbi couldn’t focus for a second because of the rumors. She had no appetite to eat or do anything.

 

She had been avoiding everyone in the class, included Joohyuk and Nayeon. Somehow, she felt guilty with Nayeon. She thought that she was too selfish for not helping her out but then, it turned that secret had been revealed around the school.

 

Words were thrown to her whenever she passed by some of the students.

 

"Did she got that bad attitude because of her mother?"

 

"Why would her mother do that? She had been pretending like it was nothing when the fact her mother used to be a mistress."

 

Joohyuk took a glance at his friend with a deep sigh. Eunbi had been silence after she came back from the rooftop and he had no idea how she deal with it.

 

"Make sure to do your revision for the test! I don’t want to see anyone fail this time." Ms. Lim packed her stuffs and left the class. Joohyuk tried to take opportunity by heading to Eunbi's desk but she was quick to walk away and leave the class.

 

He gaped, "Why is she avoiding me too?" He then felt a tap on his arm, shifting his attention to Nayeon who already knew what he was worrying about. "I'm sure Eunbi needs her time to be alone. She has been avoiding everyone because of the issue."

 

"I don’t get it. Why would everyone make a fuss about her mother marrying someone?" Joohyuk fixed the bag strap on his shoulder, "I have basketball practice. I have to go now."

 

"Just when the test is around the corner?" Nayeon questioned as Joohyuk jogged out, "Bye!" She pursed her lips and saw Jackson was staring at her with his dark look. She tried to avoid making any eye contacts with him and hurriedly left the classroom.

 

Yugyeom snorted at her reaction, "She got scared of us, huh?"

 

"It's obvious. You could see how she shuddered to see Jackson's glare," BamBam fixed his messy hair with a small mirror in his hand.

 

 

Mark was the last person to get into a changing room and changed into his sport outfit before warming up for his basketball practice. He shut the locker in front of him after tossing his school shirt in there.

 

Until JB came in and leaned on the other locker to shock him. Mark glared down at him, "You shocked me!"

 

"Someone is waiting for you."

 

"Who is it?"

 

JB clicked his tongue and crossed both of his arms across his chest, "Tzuyu."

 

He heard Mark exhaled a deep sigh at the mention of her name and his hand was pressed against the locker. JB patted on his shoulder, "She had been waiting for you."

 

Mark headed out from the changing room to meet Tzuyu at the outside of the basketball gym and saw her leaned against a wall with her foot tapping on the ground to wait for him patiently.

 

He reached for her and Tzuyu's face brightened up, "Mark."

 

"Hurry up. I have to be quick."

 

"Is everything alright? I wanted to ask you but I got scared if you need some more time-"

 

"I am fine. Really."

 

Tzuyu studied his face, "But, Eunbi slapped you-"

 

"It was a misunderstanding. There's nothing to worry about. I don’t want to talk about it. Let's just assume everything is alright for now. Go home. I heard that it's going to rain."

 

Tzuyu got touched when he was actually being concern about her to go home quickly. He knew how she easily catch cold for being in the rain and that made her to smile at him.

 

"I will. I'll see you tomorrow, then." Tzuyu said even when Mark was already making his way to leave her and get into the basketball gym. Her smile vanished whenever she thought that their bonds as friends grew apart after she confessed to him about her true feelings in the past years.

 

I was stupid for telling him the truth. I should keep it for myself and wait until the right time comes.

 

 

Later that night, JB had been wasting his time alone in his room, listening to his favorite song and repeated the same thing again and again even when he knew he had to study for his Math test.

 

His books were all laid on his study desk after he had no idea how to solve any of the questions.

 

He stared at the clock. It was 8.30 p.m and early for him.

 

JB grabbed his phone to text his friends in a group chat when he grew bored to be alone at his home.

 

'Hey, guys! I'm bored! I can't focus while studying. Let's go and meet up at the café!' -JB

 

A minute later, he got replies from them.

 

'I wish I can. My mom won't let me to leave the room except dinner time or whenever I need to pee! This is so STRESS!!!' - Jackson

 

'Sorry. I'm too tired to go out. Maybe next time, Jaebum.' - Mark

 

'Oh, my mom is not at home right now so I guess I can join you later, JB!' - Yugyeom

 

'Glad you texted! It's pretty bored to stare at numbers for hours. I need Iced Americano right now!' - Jinyoung

 

'Great! I'll meet both of you at the usual café. But, where's Youngjae and BamBam? Are they joining?' - JB

 

'BamBam's mom might be keeping his phone after knowing he needs to focus for the test, lol!' - Yugyeom

 

'Youngjae is probably asleep after dealing with all math equations. Forget it! We better go now!' - Jinyoung

 

JB hurriedly get off from his bed and grabbed his black hoodie before checking his wallet to make sure he got enough money and rushed out from his room while covering his head with hoodie, only to meet with his brother, Jaehyuk who came back from working.

 

"Hyung," JB stopped abruptly in his track when their eyes met. Jaehyuk eyed him up and down with curiosity written on his face, "Where are you going?"

 

"To the café. I'm going to meet Jinyoung and Yugyeom at there."

 

"I thought you need to study for-"

 

JB slipped his feet into his sneakers shoes and patted on his brother's shoulder as he clicked open the door, "I'll be back later, hyung!"

 

"Yah, Im Jaebum!" Jaehyuk's voice could be heard in the whole house when his younger brother had already leave the house, with the front door was still opened. "This kid!"

 

Yugyeom held his laughter when JB shared a funny story with them during his basketball practice with the other members. Jinyoung remained calm as he sipped his favorite Iced Americano.

 

"But Jackson keep bragging about how he's good in the game compared to Mark." Jinyoung added after taking a bite of his blueberry cheesecake ahead of him.

 

JB sighed, "He's the hardest to handle during the game. He talked too much. I need to tape his mouth next time." He jokingly said and stirred his grapefruit juice, "What about Mark? He doesn’t seem alright during the practice."

 

Jinyoung shrugged, "I tried to talk with him but he didn’t tell me that much."

 

"He surely got embarrassed when that girl slapped him in the face."

 

JB chortled at Yugyeom's words, "He got a lot of things to explain. Like how he attended Eunbi's mother's wedding and so on."

 

Jinyoung tapped on the table as he leaned in closer, "Do you remember when he suggested us about finding Eunbi's weak point?"

 

"You mean the time when he told us after Eunbi got mad at us?"

 

Jinyoung nodded. Yugyeom gasped to think something, "Is that mean he already know about it and only wait for the right time to spill the truth?"

 

"Maybe."

 

"Well, I don’t think Mark would be doing that to humiliate her. That's not his style." JB finished his drink and Yugyeom agreed with him. "I feel the same thing too. Maybe, someone else is behind all of these."

 

Right then, JB's eyes caught someone looked familiar at the other side of the café, sitting at the corner. Their tables weren't too far away so he could clearly hear them.

 

"Hey, I wonder what happen to your so called step-sister. Did it work out very well?" Dajung leaned at her seat with a proud smirk. "I heard that Eunbi girl is suffering because of the post that I made."

 

"Heol, you're really something, Dajung."

 

"I told you. If I hate her mother, that's mean I'll be hating her too. It's better for her to suffer. She needs to take this on her mother's side."

 

"As always, you're always the best!" Her friends complimented her and JB had finally know the truth who was the one behind all of the mess.

 

Jinyoung saw how JB wasn’t listening to him, "Im Jaebum, what's wrong?"

 

JB took out his phone from his pocket and his two friends watched him, "Be quiet. I need to do this." JB switched it to his camera and recorded the entire conversations of them, secretly.

 

Jinyoung and Yugyeom were still puzzled with his act and had no idea why would JB do such a thing without explaining to them.

 

"Yah! How could you skip this essay? I told you to do this and you left it blank?! What am I supposed to do if Ms. Yoo asked for this?!" Dajung poked at the side of a girl's head in annoyance.

 

Another two friends of hers across her seat were smirking, amused at the scene over how the girl got bullied with three of them. A few books were piled up in front of her.

 

Dajung let out her heavy sigh and sipped her chocolate shake, "Aish, this is so annoying. She's so stupid."

 

The girl fixed her big glasses and picked a pen on her side to start writing. Dajung gritted her teeth, "You better complete this in thirty minutes, !"

 

"Complete this math problems for me, too." One of her Dajung's friend pushed the book in front of her face and giggled. Dajung clicked her tongue, "I guess my life is compete now. I don’t have to worry about homework. I have her to do it for me."

 

Everything has been recorded in his phone and he saved it with a smirk played on his face. Jinyoung stared at him, "What did you do?"

 

"Recording a proof. Just watch me." JB pulled his hoodie to cover his head and stood up from his seat, leaving their table to meet Dajung and her friends.

 

He had finally stopped and the girls landed their eyes on him. Dajung was the one to frown, "Who are you?"

 

"It hurts my eyes to witness three of you bullying someone to complete your homework." JB spoke out. Dajung snorted at him along with her friends, "Excuse me but who are you to meddle in my business?"

 

"In case you want to bully someone, make sure to not do it in the public. You're dragging yourself into a trouble."

 

"Yah!" Dajung yelled and slammed her hand on the table, caused some customers to pay their attentions on them. Jinyoung and Yugyeom startled as they watched the scene and hurriedly went to get JB.

 

"You were the one who posted about Go Eunbi, am I right?" JB questioned.

 

Dajung clenched her jaw, "Who the hell are you?!" "Someone who happened to know Go Eunbi. It was you, right? You're her step-sister and you have been hating her so much that you decided to reveal the truth about her mother which is now your step-mother. I heard everything."

 

"Yeah, it was me! What's wrong with that?!"

 

Jinyoung and Yugyeom gasped at JB's words. "So, she's the one who spread it around and made Mark to be the one who needed to be blamed?!" Yugyeom grew mad.

 

Dajung gaped, "…M-Mark? You mean, Mark Tuan?!"

 

Jinyoung eyed her, annoyed, "I can't believe she knows Mark. I don’t think Mark has someone with this bad attitude as her friend, though."

 

"WHAT?!" Dajung shrieked at his reply and JB held out his phone to her a video that he just recorded. A proof of her bullying other student and that made Dajung and her friends shuddered.

 

"Y-You-"

 

"Judging from the girl's school uniform, three of you must be going to Jeguk's High School. Too bad, I have recorded the entire conversation and the way how you bullied your classmate."

 

"Delete that now!" Dajung tried to snatch the phone from him but he handed it to Yugyeom. "Aw, maybe not. Let's see how you're to handle it when I posted this in your school forum."

 

JB saw how three of the girls got pale when he threatened them with it. He smirked as he leaned closer, "I bet the other students are going to start bad-mouthing about you when they found this video."

 

Jinyoung and Yugyeom were amused to see how JB handled it, smoothly. "Reveal yourself. Then, I'll delete the video."

 

Dajung clasped her hands together and she was now pleading to JB, "…I-I'm sorry. I won't-" "Don't beg to me. You should say those words to Go Eunbi, not me. I have nothing to do with you. I'll wait for you to meet Eunbi at the school gate after the school ends."

 

"But-"

 

"If you refuse to reveal yourself and late more than ten minutes, this video will be uploaded in your school forum." JB kept his phone in his pocket and glued his eyes on the girl who became Dajung's victim.

 

"Don’t be so weak." He told him before he left the café with Jinyoung trailed behind him. Yugyeom stuck his tongue out to Dajung and her friends and hurriedly catch the other two at the outside of the café.

 

Dajung stomped her feet in annoyance, "ARGH!!!"

 

 

JB walked out the café and Jinyoung patted on his shoulder, "You look so cool just now."

 

"I know right. Look at her face. She got pale after JB said it to her!" Yugyeom cheered it for him and JB snorted, "I'm always cool. I just don’t show it like Jackson always do."

 

Jinyoung eyed him, "But hey, how did you know she's Eunbi's step-sister?"

 

"I saw both of them at Jane's birthday party. I assumed that they are step-siblings from what I heard." JB told him the truth. Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows and blew his bangs, "Did you do that for Eunbi?"

 

JB immediately laughed at his question and glared, "Do you really think I'd do such of thing for her? There's no way for that. I'm trying to prove to her that it's not Mark who did it! Eunbi keep blaming her and everyone keep saying the same thing."

 

Yugyeom and Jinyoung finally understood his plan. They almost got misunderstood with his action.

 

JB then smirked to think how everything worked very well. "Who knows, maybe Eunbi will no longer look down on us and regret for accusing Mark?"

 


 

a long chapter after being away due to lack of internet connection T_T tell me what you think about it guys and i know the progress is a bit slow but i hope you are fine with it and will wait for more updates from me~

p/s: i wonder if there are a lot of users are still in AFF to read fanfics bcs i feel like less people are spending time in here :/