Mina x reader | Save me |

AOA x readers

You were on your way to meet Mina, since you left work you felt like someone was following you but shrugged it off saying it was just the busy street of Seoul. You had your headphone in when Mina phoned, you left your headphones in and began to talk to her “Yeah, I’m on my way I should be about 20 minutes” Mina said over the phone “Same for me, I left work about 10 minutes ago and I’m walking there” You looked left and right about to cross the road when you felt someone grab you putting a hand over your mouth so you couldn’t scream. You looked to see nobody around, you didn’t notice. The person who grabbed you pulled the headphones out of your ears and grabbed your phone “Say goodbye (y/n)” the man spoke, your eyes went wide, you could hear Mina shouting your name over the phone but you couldn’t answer, He threw your phone to the floor throwing you into the back of a van before closing the door and getting in the front driving off.

You didn’t know what to do, had you just been kidnapped, why you. You started to cry not knowing what you had done to get in this situation. You hoped Mina would find you.

You had been in the room for days, you were battered and bruised. You hadn’t been fed in days so you were starving only getting a daily beating from the person who took you. “Here eat this” said the man walking into the room with a tray placing it on the floor and untying your hands “I’ll come back to take the food away so eat it quickly” you knew there was no escape and that he’d locked the door when he walked out. You didn’t want to look desperate but you ate the food as fast as you could because you knew it was the only thing that you would eat for days.

Mina’s POV

I was on the phone with (y/n) when she stopped answering, I shouted her name over the phone repeatedly becoming more and more worried and then I heard a man’s voice “Say goodbye (y/n)” before the call ended, who was that, why wasn’t she answering. “Manager, manager turn this car around, take me to the police station” I could only think the worst, what if she had been kidnapped.

You’re POV

Your head swayed side to side as he beat you, you still had no idea why this was happening to you, the man suddenly stopped when his phone began to buzz, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and said “I’ve got something to show you” he pulled you up by the rope around your hands and pulled you out of the room into some sort of living room. You were thrown onto the floor when he the news, you looked at the screen and your face appeared “A young woman around 22 had gone missing, her name is (y/n), if you have seen her please phone the police immediately” you heard the reporter speak, they were going to find you, you needed to have hope. The TV was turned off and you were pulled up of the floor to face the man. “They’ll never find you and you won’t escape, you’ll be in some ditch before they find you, this is all your fathers doing, he betrayed me before he died and you are the only way I could get my revenge” You were thrown back into the dark room ‘in a ditch’ you thought, ‘wait is he going to kill me’ you thought becoming more and more worried.

You coughed spitting out blood, you were sure your face was covered in bruises just like your body, he told you that these where going to be your final moments, the day before he started to beat you he gave you a piece of paper and a pen telling you to write down your last words in a letter and that he’ll make sure it’s on your body when he leaves you for dead.

For the last time you were thrown into the back of the van, only having the strength to cling on the last bit of life you had. You rolled back and forth in the van as the man drove. You felt something hit the van causing it to roll over, you smacked your head on one of the walls as the van rolled knocking yourself unconscious.

Mina’s POV

I ran into the hospital like a maniac, “I’m here for (y/n) she was just rushed in here take me to her please quickly” I said desperately panting as I ran up to the front desk “Right this way” a nurse said taking me to (y/n). She stopped in front of a room and told me to go in “(y/n) you don’t know how happy I am…” I stopped when I looked at the only bed in the room (y/n) was laying there all bruised and what I hoped was sleeping. I pulled a chair over next to the bed and held her hand lightly in mine leaning my head onto the bed silently crying hoping she was ok. “Miss Kwon, I have to tell you that (y/n)’s condition isn’t the best, she was beaten up badly and she got into a car crash with the man we think that kidnapped her, she will get better in time but will be in a lot of pain, she just needs to rest, this letter was also found on her its addressed to you so we didn’t open it” the doctor told me about (y/n)’s condition and handed me the letter before leaving. I walked back into the room sitting in the chair and opening the letter.

Dear Mina

I don’t know how much time I have even to write this letter what I do know now is that I’m in this mess and the only way I’m going to make it out alive is to see this through., I’m sure everyone is looking for me and when they figure out where I am they are going to search until they find me, it will lead them to this letter, baby it’s your letter and I hope you don’t have to read this and that I can tell you all these things in person but if something happens and I don’t make it I need you to know that our relationship is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, you’re an amazing woman and I love you with all my heart

– (y/n) xx

I cried more at the letter, I just wanted her to be awake so I could tell her all these things as well, I put the letter on the bed side table before standing up kissing her head it gently before sitting back down and holding her hand.

It has been a few days and (y/n) was still asleep, I walked to the hospital cafeteria to get myself some coffee and something to eat, I stayed next to (y/n) the whole time she’s been here sleeping in the chair next to her bed. I walked back to her room with a hot coffee in my hands, as I opened the door I saw her sat up rubbing the palm of her hand on her forehead. “(y/n)”.