Jimin x reader | An old friend |

AOA x readers

You were in the music room singing to one of your favourite songs, as you sang cleansing cream by Brown Eyed Girls, you were touched, the song upset you but you loved it still. You placed the microphone down and unplugged your headphone turned off the music. You walked over to the bass guitar that sat in the corner picking it up along with a stand placing your notepad on top opening it up to the lyrics you had started to write strumming the guitar to a beat you had created, you started to sing the lyrics changing the notes. It was lunch time in school, you spent most of your lunches and breaks in the music room, you didn’t want to become an idol you just enjoyed writing music in general. You had sold some of your songs to idol groups like BigBang and SHINee but you didn’t want to work with them just sell them the odd song they requested. You were interrupted by a knock on the door, a girl around your age walked in, you hadn’t seen her before, she was small, had short brown hair and wore a baggy t-shirt with a leather jacket and shorts, she had a bobble hat in her hands and said “I’m sorry to interrupt but I’m new here, I only joined today and I heard someone playing music and I was wondering if you could show me around, If it’s not too much trouble” she had a quiet voice but she seemed bold “That’s not a problem, I would love to show you around” you replied,  you placed the guitar back in the corner, you picked up your bag and phone throwing the bag over your shoulder and shoving your headphones and phone in the pocket. “So where would you like to go first” you asked the smaller girl leading her out the music room and shutting the door behind you “Uhm well I know this is the music room I just don’t know where anything else is” she replied her voice sounding stronger no longer a whisper. "Well then this is the English building" you continued to show Jimin around the school. 

Today was the last day of high school, you and your friends said your goodbyes, you were looking around the canteen not seeing your girlfriend anywhere, you sighed and walked towards the music room hearing someone rapping Miryo’s part in Kill bill (Brown Eyed Girls) you knew it was your girlfriend Jimin, after today you would no longer see each other, you were moving to a university in for music in Seoul whilst she was staying here. “(y/n) I know after today we won’t see each other for a while and I know the long distance relationship won’t work so just know after today I still love you” Jimin said with tears in her eyes "I know Jimin I still love you and I wish I didn't have to move away but I know that a long distance relationship won’t work, so I guess this is goodbye" you said tears in your eyes as well "no this isn’t goodbye, this is a see you later" The tears spilled from your eyes as you kissed her one last time. After you both broke the kiss you wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled her into a hug "Hey I'll see you before you know I leave, we've got a few days before I go". She weekly smiled.

Time skip 3 years

You had been hired by a company called FNC Entertainment, they had a new group wanting to debut in a few months so you needed to write them a song. You were meeting the group today to discuss what they wanted the song to be about. You walked into the meeting room and saw 7 girls who looked between the age of 16 and 22 "Hello I'm (y/n) and I will be writing all your songs and I will also be your co-manager" you said, they all looked at you and smiled "how old are you (y/n)" a strawberry blonde asked "oh I’m 21" you replied becoming shy "So I’m still the oldest. Well this is Yuna, Chanmi, Hyejeong, Seolhyun and Mina, my names Choa and I’m sorry about this but our leader is running late, she should be here soon" the strawberry blonde now known as Choa said, as she said the other girls names the said girl waved, it shouldn't take me long to learn their names. "S-sorry I’m late" a girl with long brown hair ran into the room, half of her hair was dip dyed a green blue colour, you didn't get to see her face because she was bent down with her hands on her knees "Jimin this is (y/n)" Yuna said, ' it, it couldn't be' you thought, you always knew she wanted to be an idol and you knew she would make it but you didn't expect to see her here. She lifted her head and you saw it, it was your old girlfriend Jimin "J-Jimin" you saw tears in her eyes and she ran into your arms hugging you tightly "I missed you" she said hugging you tightly, you hugged back and said "I missed you to Jimin" you kissed the top of her head and refused to let go. "You two know each other" Choa said "Yeah she's my ex-girlfriend from high school, we had to split up because she was moving away" you smiled at Jimin as she let go and explained. "So Jimin we'll catch up later right now we need to write your debut song, so what do you want it to be about" you all started talking, throwing in ideas about your song.

You watched as they started filming there music video 'Elvis'. “ttokgak ttokgak ttokgak" Jimin sang, you smiled at her as she rapped. Once there music video was finished (after 2 days) they started to film the band version of the music video, Jimin played her guitar like she used to, you looked at the guitar she was playing and noticed it was the one you bought her all those years ago, your name was signed next to the strings with an x on the end, you taught her how to play the guitar when you first became friends.

Flashback
you had been meeting Jimin for the past two weeks, you always saw each other at lunch in the music room, you put your guitar down and said "Jimin do you know how to play any instruments" she shook her head, you noticed she had been staring at the guitar as she played it, "I know how to play the guitar a little bit but I'm not as good as you" you smiled at her and said "I'll teach you, come on" you started to teach Jimin how to play the guitar.

It was valentine’s day, you and Jimin had been dating for 4 months now; you wanted to get her something special, you knew she wanted her own guitar so you bought her one. You got her a black and white guitar. You wanted to make it special so you signed it writing (y/n) x, you knew she was going to love it.
 
End of Flashback

After the filming finished for the day you hugged Jimin and said "I didn't know you would still have that guitar and use it for a music video" you said "Well I got this guitar from my first and last girlfriend and I know that if I didn't meet her again and by chance she saw this music video she would know that I still love her" you laughed at her cuteness and kissed her nose "You know I missed you every day and I’m happy we are back together" she smiled and hugged you.

Time skip 8 months

You were walking around your apartment waiting for Jimin to come, you held an opened envelope in your hand, your dream had just came true but you didn't know if it’s for better or worse. Jimin walked into you apartment with a smile on her face, she looked at your tear stained face and her smiled dropped "What’s up" she ran to you and hugged you; you didn't hug back you just stood there and cried harder. You placed the letter in her hand; she opened it and read the letter. "You're, you're not considering this are you" you stayed quiet and cried more "No (y/n) don't leave me don't leave AOA we need you as our co-manager, as our song writer, I need you as my girlfriend (y/n) don't leave" you still didn't answer so she got angry. this is the angriest you had ever seen her "If you want to throw your life away, if you want to throw everything we have done away go ahead but don't come running back to me" she threw the letter at you and stormed out the apartment slamming the door. You ran to the door flinging it open shouting after her "No Jimin comes back I’m sorry.... JIMIN" you cried harder when she didn't answer, you collapsed in the doorway leaving the door wide open, and you saw Jimin disappear into the night.

Jimin walked away from (y/n) and turned the corner leaning on the cold brick wall behind her, Jimin cried she couldn't believe what she had said to (y/n), she didn't know if they were still together or not.

It had been a couple of days since you had the argument with Jimin, you had texted her and phones her but she never answered. You thought she didn't want you anymore so you packed up all your things that reminded you of Jimin.

There was a knock on the door you thought it was Jimin so you ran to the door flinging it open, you were disappointed when you saw Choa "Hello Choa" you said upset "Hi (y/n) I'm sorry to do this but Jimin wants all her stuff" Choa sadly smiled at you "Ok come on in Choa, I'll just be a minute" Choa came in and made herself comfortable. You walked into your room and opened the wardrobe, grabbing a cardboard box filling it with Jimin's clothes, shoes and belongings, you grabbed one of your button up shirts that Jimin loved to wear, you wrote a note saying I’m sorry, I still love you you cried and a few tears fell onto the paper, you wiped your eyes and folded the paper putting it in the top pocket of the shirt, folding the shirt and placing it in the box.

You helped Choa carry the boxes to the car that waited outside and waved as they drove away. You looked at your apartment it was now empty of the Jimin you still loved.

You were starting your new job today, it was with the idol group you loved since they debuted, you first heard them when you were 15 and loved them ever since, you were hired by Mystic Entertainment to write and compose songs for them. You packed your bag grabbing your phone and headphones, you climbed into your car and put your playlist on, you drove through Seoul stopping at a building that had mystic entertainment on. You walked inside and where greeted by a receptionist "Hello I'm the new composer for BEG" she smiled at you and requested for the 4 girls to come down.

You met the Brown Eyed Girls and started to get to know them, You were happy working with your dream group but you where happier with Jimin, you wish you answered her, you wish you turned down the job, you sat there quiet as those thoughts kept flying around your head, you sat in silence and started to cry, you hurriedly wiped away the tears before anyone could see but you were out of look. "Are you ok (y/n)" someone asked, you turned your head to see it was Ga-in "Yeah just missing someone" she smiled at you "Is it a boyfriend" she asked, you shook your head and said "No its my girlfriend Jimin from AOA, well I don't know what we are any more" you wiped away the last of your tears and sighed "You probably don't want to know about my problems, so come on let’s do what I’m here for, do you want me to write you a new song" you put on a fake smile "No and yes, I actually want you to tell me what’s up" you let the fake smile disappear and started to tell Gain about your argument with Jimin.


AOA had made a comeback with a song called 'Get Out' you had been sent a ticket from Choa that was for a seat in the front row, you decided you would go. Today was the day of the concert, you wore the outfit Jimin loved you wearing (Your favourite outfit) you grabbed your phone, keys and ticket walking to your car, climbing in and driving into Seoul city centre. 

You got your seat in the front row, they were ushering people in so you sat and waited for the concert to start. You texted Choa saying I'm here, front row, is she ok Choa texted you back, it said She's scared and she misses you you sadly smiled at your phone, the arena was full of people. You saw AOA walk out and start singing, you smiled at Jimin when she played your guitar, she didn't look your way.


You has stood in the line for 2 hours, you where one of the last people in the line for the fan signing. Jimin was the last one on the table so you smiled as the rest of AOA signed your photobook “Hello, what’s your name?” Jimin asked not looking up, you got Jimin’s sun hat out of your bag and placed it on her head, That was the one thing you kept, you forgot to pack it when you gave Choa her stuff you found it later on. “Your girlfriend” she looked up at you and fixed the hat, she had your button up t-shirt on over her outfit you knew she missed you because she has put out all the signs. “I-I’m sorry” you said you wiped the stray tears off your face “No I’m sorry, I should have given you a chance to speak, I miss you” you sadly smiled "I left mystic entertainment today, I couldn't cope, I wrote dozens of songs but they all reminded me of you" she had a shocked expression on her face "You what, why? It was your dream job you didnt have to leave for me, we could of made it work." you shook your head and said. "Jimin I didnt leave because of you, I left because of us, I needed you Jimin and its not my dream job if you’re not there" you smiled at her and she smiled back "(y/n) can we get back together, I still love you" you smiled and nodded your head "I still love you too Jimin, I would kiss you but where at an event and people will see" you looked around to see nearly everyone busy "I don’t care if people see, I love you" Jimin stood up and leaned over the table kissing you on the lips, you cupped her face and deepened the kiss. you pulled away when you heard clapping, you turned your head and saw the rest of AOA clapping and some fans in the crowd, Jimin flushed red and sat down "I thought you didnt care" you said smiling a slight blush on your cheeks "It was spur of the moment" you laughed at her and said "I'm holding up the queue so will you meet me at mine after you have finished or text me and I will pick you up" "Uhm, I'll text you" you nodded your head, picked up your book and waved goodbye "Bye Jimin" "Bye (y/n)" you both smiled as you walked away.