Chanmi x reader | Memories |

AOA x readers
You were giving it your all; it was your last day of practice before your comeback stage tomorrow. You were in the middle of dancing when the practice room door was flung open "(y/n) , Chanmi's was in a car crash" you must have turned and ran out the door at the speed of light making sure you grabbed your bag and made you way to the hospital.

"I'm here for Chanmi, she was rushed in here by an ambulance do you know where she is" you said as you held the counter just wanting to know where your beloved girlfriend was "miss I'm going to have to ask you to calm down, miss Chanmi is just with the doctor I will take you to her if you calm down" you tried your best to calm down and followed the woman, she lead you to a room and said you could go inside.

You opened the door to see only one bed where Chanmi lay, there was a doctor stood at the end of the bed holding a clip board and writing things down "is Chanmi ok, what happened" you asked walking closer to the bed. "Chanmi was hurt in the accident, she is currently in a coma, I'm sorry, and she might wake up within a few days’ maybe weeks" the doctor left the room and you stared blankly at the bed not believing that your girlfriend was in this state.
You grabbed the chair from the corner of the room and pulled it over to the bed, you need to tell your group they would have to do the comeback without you, AOA also needed to know. You picked up your phone and began to ring Jimin “(y/n) what's up?" Jimin a voice came over the phone. "Chanmi's been in a car accident, she's in the hospital in a coma. I'm with her now could you come over" The phone was put down on Jimin’s side and you knew that meant they were on their way.

You had been with Chanmi for a while before AOA turned up; you had red stains on your cheeks and puffy eyes from crying. “How how is she” you turned around to see Hyejeong and Seolhyun in tears “she’s in a coma, the doctor said it could either be a few days or weeks before she wakes up” you were crying once again, you held her hand tightly between both of yours and just cried to yourself wishing you were in the situation instead of her.

Your group had just finished your performance and it was time to give a little thank you speech “Hello, my names (y/n), I am thankful that you have all came today just to see us. Sadly I won’t be at the next few stages, as you’ve probably all heard AOA’s Chanmi has been in a car accident and I need to be with her. Thank you again for all coming today and I hope you had a wonderful time”. You took the microphone away from your mouth and smiled at the crowd.

Once you had got changed back into your normal clothes you had said your goodbyes and made your way back to the hospital. Chanmi was still in the same position when you walked in, you had cried so much the day before you didn’t think you had any tears left in you.

You had read somewhere that people in comas can still hear what’s going on in their surroundings so you began to talk, every day you would tell Chanmi a different memory of the past about the times you had spent with her.
“Do you remember when I gave you Reumy (Chanmi’s cat) for your birthday and how happy you where, I remember when you opened the box and Reumy immediately jumped out the box and ran under the sofa” You laughed to yourself as you held her hand it with the pad of your thumb. You had spent many days like this laughing and crying to yourself, just being in her presence made you miss her more.

Your group had continued their comeback stage without you; you gave them your support by watching each stage. It had been around a month since Chanmi had been in a coma; she had shown signs saying that she might wake up soon, you couldn’t wait for the day.

“I remember when we first met; we were both walking through the markets in Seoul when we bumped into each other both buying Christmas presents for our families. We met up a few times after that both discovering each other where idols, I remember when we went ice skating for our first date and…” you didn’t continue, there was a voice, only quiet you still heard it “I fell over” You quickly lifted  your head up from the bed, looking towards Chanmi to see her face look in pain but she had her eyes open “Your awake, you’re in pain, do you want me to call the doctor” you rushed around calling for a doctor to come and check on Chanmi. “I heard everything you said you know, I always wanted to reply with I love you to but I couldn’t” you smiled sadly at her as you sat back down in your chair “That’s ok, you can tell me how much you love me now and I’ll always reply with the same” you smiled softly and her hair out of her face. “I love you Chanmi” “I love you to (y/n)”